This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    I'm alright shelsfc . I don't live in London , my children go to London sometimes for a school trip to see some shows at the west end ....They went to see " The Lion King " there a few weeks back .... but like Ship Nana said ..can all those evil people be brought back to justice .

and all my condoleances to the familes of those innocent victims

Caty

Caty, so good to hear from you, everyone was concerned about you earlier. I also agree with Ship Nana as I'm sure the rest of the world does.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
    NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
      Oma glad that you are okay. I was also thinking of Caty. Have you heard anything as yet. I placed this at the Thunk thread. I have a daughter that lives in London and she just missed the explosion. God is good to us. She got to work at 8:45 and the train route she had taken exploded at 8:50. phew soo lucky... thank GOD ... may prayers to all those who have been affected by the sad event
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1/PDVD_041.jpg
      capped by gb

(((gatebee))) I'm glad your daughter is alright . It must have been a fright for her to hear the news straight after her arrival at work !!!! My Husband 's sister works in london but she arrives to work very early too every morning like 7 30 am . My Hubby works near London but he drives every morning .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
        Another London shipper just checking in.

If Oma works in London, she may not get home til late tonight. Underground is completely closed down and some people are having to walk home from various parts of Central London. This can take up 3 hours in the rain. Thankfully manyof the mainline stations arenow open.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Oma. Hopefully we'll hear from her soon.

I'm glad you are OK scjon and Oma too and others from GW living or working in London .
        Hope we won't be hearing about any more casualties this morning .

and Sam and Jack forever

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by florence
          No news from Caty at the moment but if it may reassure you, she's not living in London but in a seaside town.
          And if we don't have news from her at the moment, that's because she's doing some home decorating and she has disconnected her computer.
          But Caty, if you see these posts, leave a "I'm fine" post please
          Here , here ..A post from me ..Yeah decorating I was and listening to the news all day long ..I 'm sad to hear that the number of casualties raised up to 45 by this morning it was 33 last night
          I hope all the injured innocent ones will make it home safe soon .

and can Evil be banned from this world

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
            If any of you guys know what you would like to ask Amanda if I get the chance let me know. I'm not certain of what I'm going to ask or how to phrase it so any suggestions are appreciated.
            ask her if she would like to adopt me, 17 yo gal in Australia

SuSiE_SG1
            Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
              I would also like to add the following:

It seems quite common these days to refer to terrorist acts as a tragedy, or tragic. This is absolutely incorrect.

An earthquake is a tragedy. A hurricane is a tragedy.

These were COLD-HEARTED, COWARDLY, HEINOUS, DELIBERATE, MURDEROUS ACTS OF HATE. The results are horrible, yet 100% intentional.

To call it a tragedy is not completely accurate. I'm sure no one intends to forget the proper meaning. However, I think it's important that we never fail to label this act for what it truly deserves to be called.

Welcome back shipNana and I agree with you . they are just MONSTERS FROM HELL . They should have Horns on their heads so that we know who they are and kick their A$$es or ..............( fill in the gap to your heart content ) and I'm being nice there ..if you really knew what I would love to do to those Monsters ...well I'd rather not mention it in the forum .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                Hope everyone is okay. My thoughts are with all UK shippers and everyone living in London.

There's a thread here to discuss about these sad events.

Thank you florence and back to the topic

Sam and Jack forever together

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/SJBike1.jpg

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  Ok... Ship up... Let's play a game:

Shipper's Season 9 Opening Scene Game

We'll give a shot at being TPTB, with our version of would be S9 opening scene or opening sequence...

Here is mine

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../image2083.jpg

Sam: For crying out loud, why do they always have to knock at the worst moment!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../image2085.jpg
                  Jack: That's it, we are moving out of here, far, far away

OK here goes.

Sam : You'd think they'd let me have at least a week off.

Jack : What do you mean?
                  Sam : I've been called into the SGC.
                  Jack : But it's our honeymoon. I'll ring Landry.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                  NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    Thank you florence and back to the topic

Sam and Jack forever together

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/SJBike1.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-...calisland3.jpg

Caty

Caty, those pics are amazing. How do you do it?

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                    NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

So glad to hear everyone is okay

((((((GateBee)))))) That was a close one. Is your daughter okay???
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

There was a bomb scare in Edinburgh yesteday. They carried out two controlled explosions on a bus in Princes Street. Dipsofjazz lives just off or very near Princes Street. I don't know exactly what happened...here's hoping it was a false alarm. See what happens when these terrorists do what they do? They put everyone on a knife edge.
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I've already prayed about these bombings, I shall now also pray for those shippers who live near there.

On a much, much lighter note, I wasn't able to catch the whole marathon of SG-1 S8 yesterday but I caught the most important part.
                          Spoiler:
                          THE MOEBIUS KISS!!!!!!! ONE OF THE BEST KISSES THEY'VE DONE FOR A LONG TIME! (even if it was just AU).
                          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Shipper Season 9 Opening Scene:

Sam: Here's the wedding album. Let me just see if I can find a picture where Daniel isn't standing between us.

*Mala's pic*
                            sigpic
                            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Has anyone over here heard from Rune since yesterday's horrific events????
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                                Shipper Season 9 Opening Scene:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...paceRaceSJ.jpg
                                Sam: Here's the wedding album. Let me just see if I can find a picture where Daniel isn't standing between us.

*Mala's pic*
                                LOL blueiris and I can SO imagine danny boy getting in the way!!

On the topic of S9, i've just read an article on GW regarding the plot for Beach Head and it says
                                Spoiler:

He (Landry) calls upon Lt. Colonel Carter (Amanda Tapping), who has developed a potent weapon that Landry is convinced can wipe out the Ori's forces if negotiation fails. With mixed emotions, Carter returns to the SG-1 team to assist in the mission.

Mmmm anyone else think that maybe Carters
                                Spoiler:
                                mixed emotions have something to do with the departure of a certain beloved General??

Well.. following yesterdays nightmare and my subsequent dire need for all things shippy to cheer my sombre mood I am SO reading the statement to be shippy shippy shippy!!! .

Comment

Working...
                                X