X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell
    SHIPPERS SEASON 9 OPENING SCENE!!!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...l/UKLD_043.jpg

Landry, for crying out loud, I just flew in from the Pentagon, give me and my wife a few minutes to say hello!!!
    (((((((Nell))))))) I love it... can't take the smile out of me, saw the the news on the tv and fell kinda of down.... saw your post and well, thanks!

Anybody else want's to keep on playing?
    Last edited by LOL4JACK; 07 July 2005, 07:57 PM.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
      Ok... Ship up... Let's play a game:

Shipper's Season 9 Opening Scene Game

We'll give a shot at being TPTB, with our version of would be S9 opening scene or opening sequence...

Here is mine

Sam: For crying out loud, why do they always have to knock at the worst moment!

Jack: That's it, we are moving out of here, far, far away

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Comment

See, Sam and Jack know there are some shippy moments coming!!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...vol-2_024W.jpg

Thanks to whomever I borrowed this pic. I'm learnin' so I hope I didn't make it too big!
        can't you just see the love oozes over and over those lovely smiles

Comment

How old is Sam? I know Jack is supposed to be 49 as of season 9, since he says to Kynthia in "Brief Candle" that he's 40, which is thousands of days old, but is Sam's age ever mentioned?

Comment

If I had to guess, I would say 40. But you know what they can do with make up. And I dont think it was ever mentioned.

Comment

I'm asking because I haven't seen the whole series. I've only seen all of season 1, 6 and 8, with most of 2, 3 and 7. I've only seen a few isolated episodes from seasons 4 and 5.

Comment

BTW, would it be possible to edit the thread so it has one of those hearts next to it when browsed in the forum? It would really help make it easier to find it later.

Comment

Originally posted by Sum1
                  BTW, would it be possible to edit the thread so it has one of those hearts next to it when browsed in the forum? It would really help make it easier to find it later.
                  Hello Sum1, you can subscribe to the thread and through My controls you can follow he thread easier.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                  Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                  Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Sum1
                    I'm asking because I haven't seen the whole series. I've only seen all of season 1, 6 and 8, with most of 2, 3 and 7. I've only seen a few isolated episodes from seasons 4 and 5.
                    Hasn't anybody ever told you that it's rude to inquire as to a woman's age?

I'm ashamed to admit that I had to be bludgeoned upside the head with WoO, D&C, and BTS (The shipper trilogy) in order to notice the ship....which set of the cascade of "I thought they were awfully close" for the eps in between.

Now that I think about it.....there was probably enough sparkage in Sam and Jack's first meeting in COTG to power the stargate from Earth to Atlantis and back indefinitely.

Comment

I don't want to get e-mail notifications, though.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                        Hasn't anybody ever told you that it's rude to inquire as to a woman's age?

I'm ashamed to admit that I had to be bludgeoned upside the head with WoO, D&C, and BTS (The shipper trilogy) in order to notice the ship....which set of the cascade of "I thought they were awfully close" for the eps in between.

Now that I think about it.....there was probably enough sparkage in Sam and Jack's first meeting in COTG to power the stargate from Earth to Atlantis and back indefinitely.
                        I saw WoO. I think I saw D&C a while back but don't remember much from it and BTS I haven't seen at all. I also only have seasons 1 and 6 on DVD.

Comment

SHIPPERS SEASON 9 OPENING SCENE!!!

Landry, for crying out loud, I just flew in from the Pentagon, give me and my wife a few minutes to say hello!!!

((((Nell)))) The jello dispenser's empty today so i'm going to award you the biggest gold medal I can find

(lys - your penguin medal rocks )

sigpic

Comment

When you subscribe, just click on the arrow on the Notification box and then select "no e-mail notification". Et voila! The thread appears on your control panel and its really easy to find - just click on My Controls (at the top of each page) and you're there.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                              Yup a non-shipper that's me - but because I do respect others feelings and opinions I can do things like this for my friends. (This is a slightly modified version of my b-day present for Über

So this is to all my S/J - Shippy Friends

Wow tsaxlady, for a non shipper what a wonderful image. I was trying to read thru back posts and had to stop a bask in all the shippyness that picture portrayed. Giving you a big green one if it works.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                                Hi everyone, thank you to all the London shippers who have checked in. Thank God you & yours are safe.

I hope Caty and her family are okay. Is there anyone else in London that we haven't heard from?

I'm alright shelsfc, Oma and everybody else . I don't live in London , not far ..I'm on the south coast ( 1 hour and a half from London ) my children go to London sometimes for a school trip to see some shows at the west end ....They went to see " The Lion King " there a few weeks back .... but like Ship Nana said ..can all those evil people be brought back to justice .

and all my condoleances to the familes of those innocent victims

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X