This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
    I can't believe it! I woke up this mornign and it was on the news! When I last saw they weren't sure about the explosions in the underground and 3 buses had been blown up! My little brother has had his cartoons on since then tho so I don't know what has happened recently

I'm guessing its something to do with the Olymics as we won it yesterday but who knows...could just be a coincidence it happed today

I hope all our family members from London are ok!!
    I just hope "samisjacksgal," aka carolyn is ok...she's also a British shipper on this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by majorAl
      hello everyone. this is the first time i've sat down all day and some how it seems easer to type than talk. everything is in chaos here. i've been able to find all my family members and there ok but i've yet to find all my buddies. i have a suspition that at leats one of them is hurt. i cannot belive that this is happning. thank you to all the lovely shipper family who have sent their thoughts and prers, espically those in the us. i had things to say in reply to meny threds and things but they have all gone from my head, be sure that i have read all your replys and messages and thank you for your posts, espically thoues helping me on tech matters.
      my preyers are with my fellow uk shippers.
      ((((((((((((((((((((MajorAl))))))))))))))))))))))

My prayers go out to your buddies!!

Comment

Just getting on the bboard. I saw the news this morning on my way out to work. I just wanted to say that my thoughts and prayers go out to those in London and the UK
        In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
        so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
        Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
        Hic Comitas Regit
        Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
          I haven't been here in a long time but I had to come by to write a note to all of the UK shipper family members.

I would like to offer my deepest condolances to all those hurt, injured, missing and unaccounted for. It is a sad day and for those of us in the US we can truly feel for what you are going thru having been thru this ourselves. My thoughts and prayers are truly with all of you.

Please remember that GOOD WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH OVER EVIL no matter what!

Please also know that you are not alone and that we are all thinking of you at this time.

With great love and affection,
          SHIP NANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pounces and huggles ship nana*

Ohh!!!! fresh baked shipper cookies!!!!

*gobbles whole plateful of cookies*

And again....my deepest sympathies for those who've lost loved ones in this attack....and here's hopin' that these a$$holes are brought to justice!!

Comment

SHIPPERS SEASON 9 OPENING SCENE!!!

Landry, for crying out loud, I just flew in from the Pentagon, give me and my wife a few minutes to say hello!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
              Awwww....TSAX!!! (((((tsaxlady)))))

All right shipper family! How great are these pictures? And from someone who doesn't enjoy Sam/Jack!!! But hey, that's why God made Rocky Road and Neopolitan...

So come on guys, let's show this wonderful lady some love...I want to hear back from her that she's felt the LOVE from our fine group of S/J ship fans...I mean it took courage for her to post on the *gasp* Sam/Jack shipper thread!!!

As you can tell, she and I are good friends...and we kid each other about my love for Sam/Jack and her....uh....moderate acceptance of Sam/Jack...She's not so much an anti-shipper as she is a NON-shipper. LOL

So to paraphrase one of my favorite actors (Wil Smith) from one of my favorite movies (Independence Day), "Nothin' but love for you tsax, nothin' but love"
              I AGREE!!!! Come on into the shippertown bar and grill and have a few tsax!

uh....wait.....I said a few.....not a few dozen....

*watches as she gets drunker and drunker*

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                Yup a non-shipper that's me - but because I do respect others feelings and opinions I can do things like this for my friends. (This is a slightly modified version of my b-day present for Über

So this is to all my S/J - Shippy Friends

http://img135.echo.cx/img135/4613/sj28wq.jpg
                tsax, you're a total sweetie!

(((tsaxlady)))

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                  That deserves some green !!!! But, alas, I'm out of green jello ! GW keeps telling me that I must spread it around ! Like if I was the one to spread green jello !
                  So, instead of green jello, have a golden penguin !

Yup! my account is repped out as well....."You've given away too much rep in the last 24 hours...blah blah blah"

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    (((((((( Ship Nana))))))) It's so nice to have you back with the family. I think we're all in need of some cookies right now.
                    *pounces and huggles bev*

NICE TO SEE YA AGAIN BEV!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                      Yup a non-shipper that's me - but because I do respect others feelings and opinions I can do things like this for my friends. (This is a slightly modified version of my b-day present for Über

So this is to all my S/J - Shippy Friends

amazing wallpaper definitely very shippy

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                        I am above 21 .... I think I will take something with more of a "punch" .... but thank you for the cookies

pic by gb
                        *mixes strong choc. mint rum shake for gatebee*

Here ya go!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          I know, I know! It doesn't make sense but I suspend my disbelief. Moebius 2
                          Spoiler:
                          I think the writers have interwoven Our Sam and Jack with the Alternate Timeline Sam and Jack's attraction to each other without regs in order to give us a big, honkin' kiss. I love it! I hate it!
                          I really think TPTB think
                          Spoiler:
                          our ship has come in. Moebius 2 tells us once again, as they have told us time after time, in every alternate reality, in every timeline: these two people, these two souls, these two hearts are always drawn to each other and will always end up together, because it's just meant to be.

Yes, I still want to see it for myself, and I feel we deserve it. I want to see the
                          BIG HONKIN' KISS
                          in our timeline, with no alien induced viruses, no amnesia, etc., etc., etc.....but I still think TPTB think we should understand. And, no, I don't want to see it wrap up with an 80-year-old Jack and a 65-year-old Sam either! But I still think TPTB want them to be together, and that it will ultimately happen.

And with that thought.....it's time to go dream shippy dreams. God bless to all in the U. K. and everyone else on this thread, and all other people of good will everywhere! (Sorry, feeling a little emotional tonight!)
                          Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 09 July 2005, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                            SHIPPERS SEASON 9 OPENING SCENE!!!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...l/UKLD_043.jpg

Landry, for crying out loud, I just flew in from the Pentagon, give me and my wife a few minutes to say hello!!!
                            oooooo weeeee ..... "me and my wife"

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              My sweet little shippy husband! We're watching the (butchered) version of Threads on the Sci-Fi marathon. The scenes where Jacob hints that Sam's about to make a mistake is followed immediately by the scene where Kerry breaks up with Jack. As Jack stares sadly off into the distance, hubby looks at me and says, "It's so blatant! What's the deal? I mean, they've folded up all the corners on the box. Why don't they go ahead and put the tape on it?"

Don't you love it?
                              Bright boy, your hubbie!

hey! I can call him a boy....after all I am host to a Tok'ra shipper who's been around quite some time!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gater
                                boobsboobsboobsboobssamcartersboobsboobsboobsboobs

Comment

Working...
                                X