This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    Oh, they get it.... but they think they need the ship to keep the viewers and the ratings... therefore no conculsion! as per Mr. Malozzi...

- If the ship comes to a conclusion, they think it would not be that interesting to view any more.
    - If they keep the ship open, shippers will tune in with hope.

So shippers, WE ARE IMPORTANT...

I get it... it's the ABC of how to keep viewers for television standard, no resolution to the ship until the show is over.

How is it possible that some of the best writers of one of the best tv shows (we are all Stargate fans ) do not feel the confidence in their talent to keep the show interesting for viewers with the ship developing?

Don't they think that we might not want a ship with 80 year old O'Neill and 70 year old Carter? because this show might not end...

Sorry... [/Rant] Hard day

Need hug
    You're absolutely right, though. This is another reason why I'm not watching. If they think that they'll string us along just to get ratings, the only way we can get this ship resolved is to prove to them that we *won't* wait. If we watch, as they believe we will, we'll never get what we want.
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
      Yup a non-shipper that's me - but because I do respect others feelings and opinions I can do things like this for my friends. (This is a slightly modified version of my b-day present for Über

So this is to all my S/J - Shippy Friends

Oooh, this is so great, txaslady!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent. I think this is going to be my new wallpaper.
      - Mary
      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        you're a guy, you know you loved it!

boobsboobsboobsboobssamcartersboobsboobsboobsboobs

sally
        ROTFLMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm watching Moebius 2 and I'm wondering
          Spoiler:
          Jack lands the puddle jumper in Ancient Egypt. As Jack, Sam, and Teal'c walk towards the "locals," Sam calls him Colonel and he tells her to call him "Jack." I never heard her call him Jack throughout the rest of the episode. I wonder if they edited out some scene where she said Jack otherwise why would Jack tell her to call him Jack? OK, I admit I'm ambivalent. I will enjoy every little morsel they throw at me and I'll also get ticked off that they don't give us enough frequently.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            I'm watching Moebius 2 and I'm wondering
            Spoiler:
            Jack lands the puddle jumper in Ancient Egypt. As Jack, Sam, and Teal'c walk towards the "locals," Sam calls him Colonel and he tells her to call him "Jack." I never heard her call him Jack throughout the rest of the episode. I wonder if they edited out some scene where she said Jack otherwise why would Jack tell her to call him Jack? OK, I admit I'm ambivalent. I will enjoy every little morsel they throw at me and I'll also get ticked off that they don't give us enough frequently.
            I'm more curious to know why in the world he would call her Carter - which he does when they're at the jumper near the end. She's not military, he barely knows her, and she's never really been anything but Sam. I noticed this the other day when I was watching. It makes no sense!
            - Mary

Comment

Just wanted to pop in here tonight and say that all my thoughts and prayers are with all of you and your families. Stay Safe EVERYONE!!!!!
              (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((London Shippers))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Ok... Ship up... Let's play a game:

Shipper's Season 9 Opening Scene Game

We'll give a shot at being TPTB, with our version of would be S9 opening scene or opening sequence...

Here is mine

Sam: For crying out loud, why do they always have to knock at the worst moment!

Jack: That's it, we are moving out of here, far, far away

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

More Moebius 2[spoiler] Have you noticed that they sometimes act more like our SG-1 as the episode proceeds. For example, how Jack gets annoyed with Daniel,Teal'c stoically comments about the Goa'uld, and Jack radios to Sam, "Carter, how's it going in there?" following his remark that she's "hot!!"
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                    nice pictures hihihi you can't see General Hammond's face on the picture but he was really shocked. First Jack quittes and say George here is m resignation. General Hammond: Whatfor? Jack: so I can do this and Hammond's face goes do you think Jack will ever tell Sam about that kiss???How will she react to it?? Any thoughts By the way do you like my avatar?
                    YES!!!! I thought Hammond's gawping fish look was hilariously classic.

Comment

PLEASE IGNORE THE PRECEDING POST BY MOI!! BIG SORRY!!! I FORGOT TO BOOKEND THE SPOILER TAGS!!!

Usually I Preview my posts. Whenever I rush and not preview, I goof!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                        LOL4JACK, we sure go through highs and lows with our show!
                        BUT LOOK, WE HAVE 8 DAYS UNTIL JULY 15 SEASON 9 PREMIERE!!!

I'm looking forward to Season 9 for action, adventure and some of that ship we want! I believe it's coming!
                        (((((Thanks Nell))))) Back on the high

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                        Yup a non-shipper that's me - but because I do respect others feelings and opinions I can do things like this for my friends. (This is a slightly modified version of my b-day present for Über

So this is to all my S/J - Shippy Friends

(((tsaxlady))) Lovely! Now I get it why you always win at the guess the picture thread

Originally posted by Buc252
                        I'm more curious to know why in the world he would call her Carter - which he does when they're at the jumper near the end. She's not military, he barely knows her, and she's never really been anything but Sam. I noticed this the other day when I was watching. It makes no sense!
                        Yep, caught that one too and was wondering, I guess it's an "oops" I thought it was nice and funny, to make us feel that the "sparks moment" had to do with our S/J
                        Last edited by LOL4JACK; 07 July 2005, 07:08 PM.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                          I know, I know! It doesn't make sense but I suspend my disbelief. Moebius 2
                          Spoiler:
                          I think the writers have interwoven Our Sam and Jack with the Alternate Timeline Sam and Jack's attraction to each other without regs in order to give us a big, honkin' kiss. I love it! I hate it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                            Have you seen what's happening in London at the moment? There's been six explosions on the underground and public buses, they think they were terrorist attacks. There have been confirmed fatalities. If you're in London, please, please let us know you're ok!
                            (((((((shelsfc)))))))))

I sincerely hope nobody here has lost anybody dear to them in those attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                              Ok... Ship up... Let's play a game:

Shipper's Season 9 Opening Scene Game

We'll give a shot at being TPTB, with our version of would be S9 opening scene or opening sequence...

Here is mine

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../image2083.jpg

Sam: For crying out loud, why do they always have to knock at the worst moment!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../image2085.jpg
                              Jack: That's it, we are moving out of here, far, far away

Fun idea! I'm so enthralled by the pics that I can't think straight right now! I love that color on Sam! Jack is always great in black or is that navy! Oh, yeah, see how I get off task??!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                                Yeah i guess it could be but i do hope it isn't....

I just hope that there will be no more people found dead, I know 2 seems nothing compared with 7/11 but in my eyes its 2, too many. What do these people get out of killing innocent people?? Its stupid!

My thoughts are with everyone in London effected by this.
                                My sentiments exactly!

*eyes glow in anger*

Kel'dor: Humans such as these who inflict this kind of pain are no better than the Goa'uld!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X