Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sweet little shippy husband! We're watching the (butchered) version of Threads on the Sci-Fi marathon. The scenes where Jacob hints that Sam's about to make a mistake is followed immediately by the scene where Kerry breaks up with Jack. As Jack stares sadly off into the distance, hubby looks at me and says, "It's so blatant! What's the deal? I mean, they've folded up all the corners on the box. Why don't they go ahead and put the tape on it?"

Don't you love it?

Comment

Hello to London/UK Shippers! This is the first chance I had to post. I read the earlier posts and I'm thankful to hear that our Shippers have been posting in safely. I know there are others we are yet to hear from.

My heartfelt thoughts are of all those caught in this horrible violence, their families, friends, and the people of London.

The Brits were supportive to us when were attacked on 9/11. We are here for you, too.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

So to paraphrase one of my favorite actors (Wil Smith) from one of my favorite movies (Independence Day), "Nothin' but love for you tsax, nothin' but love"
        Tsax is the best!

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
          I am above 21 .... I think I will take something with more of a "punch" .... but thank you for the cookies

pic by gb
          Go ahead and spike it. We call that "Lynchburg Lemonade," in honor of the place in Tennessee where Jack Daniels is made.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
            My sweet little shippy husband! We're watching the (butchered) version of Threads on the Sci-Fi marathon. The scenes where Jacob hints that Sam's about to make a mistake is followed immediately by the scene where Kerry breaks up with Jack. As Jack stares sadly off into the distance, hubby looks at me and says, "It's so blatant! What's the deal? I mean, they've folded up all the corners on the box. Why don't they go ahead and put the tape on it?"

Don't you love it?
            your hubby rocks!

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Don't you love it?

Cool husband, he gets it! Why don't tptb get it!

TOGETHER FOREVER,
              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Don't you love it?
                your hubby is amazing ..... he sees it .... gets it .... everyone gets it except TPTB

Sam and Jack Forever .... "Always"

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  (((((((( Ship Nana))))))) It's so nice to have you back with the family. I think we're all in need of some cookies right now.

Thanks for the welcome!

Under the circumstances I think we could use some Shipper Cookies with some Shipper Sam and Jack LOVE!!

Sam and Jack Forever
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
                    Oh, they get it.... but they think they need the ship to keep the viewers and the ratings... therefore no conculsion! as per Mr. Malozzi...

- If the ship comes to a conclusion, they think it would not be that interesting to view any more.
                    - If they keep the ship open, shippers will tune in with hope.

So shippers, WE ARE IMPORTANT...

I get it... it's the ABC of how to keep viewers for television standard, no resolution to the ship until the show is over.

How is it possible that some of the best writers of one of the best tv shows (we are all Stargate fans ) do not feel the confidence in their talent to keep the show interesting for viewers with the ship developing?

Don't they think that we might not want a ship with 80 year old O'Neill and 70 year old Carter? because this show might not end...

Sorry... [/Rant] Hard day

Need hug

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      your hubby rocks!

sally
                      Originally posted by divcon
                      Originally posted by gatebee
                      your hubby is amazing ..... he sees it .... gets it .... everyone gets it except TPTB

Sam and Jack Forever .... "Always"
                      Now he's blushing......you've made his day!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                        Oh, they get it.... but they think they need the ship to keep the viewers and the ratings... therefore no conculsion! as per Mr. Malozzi...

- If the ship comes to a conclusion, they think it would not be that interesting to view any more.
                        - If they keep the ship open, shippers will tune in with hope.

So shippers, WE ARE IMPORTANT...

I get it... it's the ABC of how to keep viewers for television standard, no resolution to the ship until the show is over.

How is it possible that some of the best writers of one of the best tv shows (we are all Stargate fans ) do not feel the confidence in their talent to keep the show interesting for viewers with the ship developing?

Don't they think that we might not want a ship with 80 year old O'Neill and 70 year old Carter? because this show might not end...

Sorry... [/Rant] Hard day

Need hug
                        LOL4JACK, we sure go through highs and lows with our show!
                        BUT LOOK, WE HAVE 8 DAYS UNTIL JULY 15 SEASON 9 PREMIERE!!!

I'm looking forward to Season 9 for action, adventure and some of that ship we want! I believe it's coming!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                          Oh no...she's very happy in her...denial. (just kidding tsax...)

Nah...she's a big fan of the show but she doesn't dig the Sam/Jack thing....and like I said, it's all good!

So show her how wonderful shippers can be as I typically show her how big of a pain in the mikta I can be...

As you can tell, she and I are good friends...and we kid each other about my love for Sam/Jack and her....uh....moderate acceptance of Sam/Jack...She's not so much an anti-shipper as she is a NON-shipper. LOL

So to paraphrase one of my favorite actors (Wil Smith) from one of my favorite movies (Independence Day), "Nothin' but love for you tsax, nothin' but love"
                          Yup a non-shipper that's me - but because I do respect others feelings and opinions I can do things like this for my friends. (This is a slightly modified version of my b-day present for Über

So this is to all my S/J - Shippy Friends

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                            Yup a non-shipper that's me - but because I do respect others feelings and opinions I can do things like this for my friends. (This is a slightly modified version of my b-day present for Über

So this is to all my S/J - Shippy Friends

Thanks, tsaxlady! You're the best! We appreciate you visiting us, even if you don't want to join.

I thought of a question for AT at Comic Con. Ask her what Sam's dating life will be like in S9. Maybe you'll find out something about Sam, and the rest of us will get a clue about Sam and Jack!

Comment

See, Sam and Jack know there are some shippy moments coming!!

Thanks to whomever I borrowed this pic. I'm learnin' so I hope I didn't make it too big!
                              sigpic

Comment

Go ahead and spike it. We call that "Lynchburg Lemonade," in honor of the place in Tennessee where Jack Daniels is made.
                                Can I have iced tea instead? Please? Or, even better, Long Island Iced Tea!!

But seriously, folks, I want to send my deepest prayers for all of you in the UK, your families, and your fellow patriots - yes, even the anti-shippers! <g> At a time like this, we bond together as human beings, and the petty differences seem that much smaller. And if you'll allow me the sentiment, may God hold you all in the palm of his hand.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{UKers}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
                                - Mary
                                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X