X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by florence
    Why is it that I'm feeling concerned ?
    You know you're hopeless, come on, you don't even see that Sam and Jack are so in love and that they're made for each other !

... Just kidding ! You're the best non-shipper I know !
    That deserves some green !!!! But, alas, I'm out of green jello ! GW keeps telling me that I must spread it around ! Like if I was the one to spread green jello !
    So, instead of green jello, have a golden penguin !

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
      That deserves some green !!!! But, alas, I'm out of green jello ! GW keeps telling me that I must spread it around ! Like if I was the one to spread green jello !
      So, instead of green jello, have a golden penguin !

THANKS !

(Can't give you green jello cause I've to spread it around too )
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Hey there am just checking in to say alls well here, I dont live in central London but just on the outskirts. This has been a very bad day but it is good to know you folks care. My Step dad was supposed to be in london but his tube line was not working and so never made it, thank the omni present beings who watch over us. Heres hoping everyone else is ok. Big hugs to all the Family.

Now for some ship to cheer me up and forget about RL for a while.

Its not mine I borrowed it but I love it so heres sharing it with you all

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
          Hey there am just checking in to say alls well here, I dont live in central London but just on the outskirts. This has been a very bad day but it is good to know you folks care. My Step dad was supposed to be in london but his tube line was not working and so never made it, thank the omni present beings who watch over us. Heres hoping everyone else is ok. Big hugs to all the Family.

Now for some ship to cheer me up and forget about RL for a while.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...1/YouWanna.bmp
          Its not mine I borrowed it but I love it so heres sharing it with you all
          Thanks for the shippy cheer Somnium, I like you am needing all I can get!

And to continue your good work...here's a little behind the scenes shippy morsal...

gatebee - Am really glad to hear that your daughter is safe and well
          (((((((((gatebee))))))))))))

Comment

Gatebee so glad your daughter is ok! Whew that was a close call. I can only imagine how you must feel.

Caty, where are you? We're still waiting to hear from you!
            Ship Nana

Comment

(((((((( Ship Nana))))))) It's so nice to have you back with the family. I think we're all in need of some cookies right now.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                KRI! Welcome Back
                Awww THANKS! I missed you guys! Life has just been nuts lately

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                  WELCOME BACK KRI!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((kri)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I think I'll watch the new season as well....and yet another new enemy....sheesh! what is it about Earth that attracts all the baddies from out of the woodwork? Maybe they're all PO'ed at Kinsey and his ilk for ruining a great many lives and think that Earth doesn't deserve to exist with such closed-minded idiots running rampant...
                  {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{MG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I'll take all the hugs I can get right now

Comment

It's been a tough day emotionally for all good people of the world. Let's sit back, relax and have some Shipper Cookies and Lemonade!

Comment

I wish too to express my sorrow to the people in London. As all of our good, loving, shippers have said you are all in my prayers and in our thoughts. Take one day at a time and just know that we are all with you.

Comment

Hi everyone, thank you to all the London shippers who have checked in. Thank God you & yours are safe.

I hope Caty and her family are okay. Is there anyone else in London that we haven't heard from?

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                          It's been a tough day emotionally for all good people of the world. Let's sit back, relax and have some Shipper Cookies and Lemonade!
                          I am above 21 .... I think I will take something with more of a "punch" .... but thank you for the cookies

pic by gb

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

I agree, let's all sit and have some Shipper Cookies and Lemonade. They're made with all the love and caring that is the Shipper Family.(((((((((hugs and kisses)))))))))))) to everyone, not only in London but all around the world!!

Here's a kiss to share.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                            NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

I am so glad to hear from several of you that you & your family are safe!!

To all those that are going into London to help and to those that are waiting to hear from family and friends. My heart goes out to you and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Comment

To my UK friends...

(((God Bless England)))

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X