Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round 25 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. Rules of Engagement and Touchstone tied and were both eliminated in Round 24. Keep Divide & Conquer from getting the axe! Vote now, at: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...33#post4345233

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      I was just checking to see who from the U. K. had checked in so far, and I noticed we haven't heard from Oma-1 yet. Does anyone know an alternative way to get in contact with her, or whether she has posted somewhere today? Just wondering......
      Don't worry TN! I'm here. Was just reading the London Explosion thread and adding my comments.

I've e-mailed Caty as well as PM'd her in the hope that she and her family are ok. I know she lives in London.

My heart goes out to everyone who is still waiting to hear about their loved ones, and all those who have had family and friends caught up in these terrible acts.

((((Ship Nana)))) couldn't agree more with your words.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
        Don't worry TN! I'm here. Was just reading the London Explosion thread and adding my comments.

I've e-mailed Caty as well as PM'd her in the hope that she and her family are ok. I know she lives in London.

My heart goes out to everyone who is still waiting to hear about their loved ones, and all those who have had family and friends caught up in these terrible acts.

((((Ship Nana)))) couldn't agree more with your words.
        Oma glad that you are okay. I was also thinking of Caty. Have you heard anything as yet. I placed this at the Thunk thread. I have a daughter that lives in London and she just missed the explosion. God is good to us. She got to work at 8:45 and the train route she had taken exploded at 8:50. phew soo lucky... thank GOD ... may prayers to all those who have been affected by the sad event

capped by gb

Comment

Another London shipper just checking in.

If Oma works in London, she may not get home til late tonight. Underground is completely closed down and some people are having to walk home from various parts of Central London. This can take up 3 hours in the rain. Thankfully manyof the mainline stations arenow open.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Oma. Hopefully we'll hear from her soon.
          always and forever
          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

I'm glad to see that you guys are well...I thought about you guys all the day at work, checking the news every 15 minutes...those events really suck !! that should not exist

hope more london shipper members will come and let us know they're fine...
            Gatebee glad to know about your daughter...I wish the 45 people who lost their lives in those explosions were so lucky...

Comment

I've not heard from Caty yet - but like scjon says, she could still be trying to get home or waiting for word of family and friends. Hopefully she'll check in over the next day or so.

I'm in the North West and don't have any family in London, so I'm not immediately effected. Some of my friends are still waiting for news though. It's a very difficult time for them.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                Poking head in the door and hoping to not get blasted to badly - it's me I confess I have to much fun playing with Über

Okay Über tell the people how it started it by trying to convince me to become a S/J shipper

So the
                Spoiler:
                Pete
                stuff has been in jest - oh I put is name in spoilers for those sensitive folk here - out of respect

Yes I'm going to Comic Con and I will take lots of pictures and report ALL NEWS - you know the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - It is for you to decide what is what

And just so y'all don't think to badly of me I have said even though I'm not a S/J shipper - the shippy stuff does not bother me like some folks.

So here are a few pictures just for y'all

Awwww....TSAX!!! (((((tsaxlady)))))

All right shipper family! How great are these pictures? And from someone who doesn't enjoy Sam/Jack!!! But hey, that's why God made Rocky Road and Neopolitan...

So come on guys, let's show this wonderful lady some love...I want to hear back from her that she's felt the LOVE from our fine group of S/J ship fans...I mean it took courage for her to post on the *gasp* Sam/Jack shipper thread!!!

As you can tell, she and I are good friends...and we kid each other about my love for Sam/Jack and her....uh....moderate acceptance of Sam/Jack...She's not so much an anti-shipper as she is a NON-shipper. LOL

So to paraphrase one of my favorite actors (Wil Smith) from one of my favorite movies (Independence Day), "Nothin' but love for you tsax, nothin' but love"
                Last edited by Uber; 07 July 2005, 12:04 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

No news from Caty at the moment but if it may reassure you, she's not living in London but in a seaside town.
                  And if we don't have news from her at the moment, that's because she's doing some home decorating and she has disconnected her computer.
                  But Caty, if you see these posts, leave a "I'm fine" post please
                  Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Sam and Jack "Always" fading in and out of their love .... regulations ... holding off their own desires .... careers

one day it is SAM in focus and ....

Comment

and other days it is Jack

capped by gb

Comment

Glad to hear your daughter's fine gatebee

Welcome in the family tsaxlady ! You may not be a shipper (not yet anyway ) but you're more than welcome if you keep on giving us pics like these ones
                        Please, take lots of notes and pics at the Comic con, and share with us !
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Hey everybody. There is a Season 7 Best Episode tournament going on. It's down to the finals with the episodes being Heroes Part 2 or Lost City Part 2. I haven't voted yet 'cause I'm such a wimp and can't make up my mind--both are sooo shippy. You can still vote. Sorry I can't post the link, but it's under General Discussion.
                          -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            Awwww....TSAX!!! (((((tsaxlady)))))

All right shipper family! How great are these pictures? And from someone who doesn't enjoy Sam/Jack!!! But hey, that's why God made Rocky Road and Neopolitan...

So come on guys, let's show this wonderful lady some love...I want to hear back from her that she's felt the LOVE from our fine group of S/J ship fans...I mean it took courage for her to post on the *gasp* Sam/Jack shipper thread!!!

As you can tell, she and I are good friends...and we kid each other about my love for Sam/Jack and her....uh....moderate acceptance of Sam/Jack...She's not so much an anti-shipper as she is a NON-shipper. LOL

So to paraphrase one of my favorite actors (Wil Smith) from one of my favorite movies (Independence Day), "Nothin' but love for you tsax, nothin' but love"
                            Just plain old curiosity here Uber, did you actually convince tsaxlady to join the big shipper family ?
                            I'd really like to know if I'm hopeless like my friends here say (and I'm not going to give names).

((((((((Shipper Family)))))))

And gatebee, I'm really glad to know that your daughter's okay.
                            Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                              Just plain old curiosity here Uber, did you actually convince tsaxlady to join the big shipper family ?
                              I'd really like to know if I'm hopeless like my friends here say (and I'm not going to give names).

Oh no...she's very happy in her...denial. (just kidding tsax...)

Nah...she's a big fan of the show but she doesn't dig the Sam/Jack thing....and like I said, it's all good!

So show her how wonderful shippers can be as I typically show her how big of a pain in the mikta I can be...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

Why is it that I'm feeling concerned ?
                                You know you're hopeless, come on, you don't even see that Sam and Jack are so in love and that they're made for each other !

... Just kidding ! You're the best non-shipper I know !

Comment

Working...
                                X