This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    This is OT, but when I turned on the TV this morning and heard the news from London, I immediately thought of all of our shippers in the U. K. I just arrived at the office, and wanted to log in briefly to see how you are. I'm sure I speak for everyone on this side of the pond when I say our prayers are with you.....and I hope you will all check in today to let us know that you and yours are ok!

I guess if we decide we want to talk about this today, Sky will want us to start a new thread.....right, Sky? But I guess we'll see where the day leads us. Take care!
    Hope everyone is okay. My thoughts are with all UK shippers and everyone living in London.

There's a thread here to discuss about these sad events.
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Hi all.

Just posted this on the dedicated thread but wanted to let you all know too.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers for all those in London. The news is still coming in and there is no confirmation yet on the number of fatalities. The explosions appear to have been coordinated and IMO it is way too much of a coincidence that it has happened on the opening day of the G8 summit.
      I am currently on standby as I work for the emergency services and may well be heading into London soon so continued prayer for the safety of all those in the centre of London would great.

((((((((((((((Shipper family))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
        Hi all.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers for all those in London. The news is still coming in and there is no confirmation yet on the number of fatalities. The explosions appear to have been coordinated and IMO it is way too much of a coincidence that it has happened on the opening day of the G8 summit.
        I am currently on standby as I work for the emergency services and may well be heading into London soon so continued prayer for the safety of all those in the centre of London would great.

Stay safe, Billie!!! Lots of hugs and good thoughts headed your way!!!!!

Comment

Hi all.

You asked for some thunk on the other thread but how about some ship as well.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
          NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Im shocked I have no words, I just hope you are all well ((((UK shippers))) I pray for those who have lost someone... ain't feel like shipping

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you and your families, from the UK, on this thread. I was shocked and outraged when I heard about the bombings in London. I pray you are all safe.

This horrendous event has made posting seem too surreal.
              On fighting:
              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

snip

Billie, I'm so glad you're OK. Who are our other London shippers? I'm keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

sigpic
                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

hello everyone. this is the first time i've sat down all day and some how it seems easer to type than talk. everything is in chaos here. i've been able to find all my family members and there ok but i've yet to find all my buddies. i have a suspition that at leats one of them is hurt. i cannot belive that this is happning. thank you to all the lovely shipper family who have sent their thoughts and prers, espically those in the us. i had things to say in reply to meny threds and things but they have all gone from my head, be sure that i have read all your replys and messages and thank you for your posts, espically thoues helping me on tech matters.
                  my preyers are with my fellow uk shippers.
                  SAM AND JACK - ALWAYS ( )

Comment

Originally posted by majorAl
                    hello everyone. this is the first time i've sat down all day and some how it seems easer to type than talk. everything is in chaos here. i've been able to find all my family members and there ok but i've yet to find all my buddies. i have a suspition that at leats one of them is hurt. i cannot belive that this is happning. thank you to all the lovely shipper family who have sent their thoughts and prers, espically those in the us. i had things to say in reply to meny threds and things but they have all gone from my head, be sure that i have read all your replys and messages and thank you for your posts, espically thoues helping me on tech matters.
                    my preyers are with my fellow uk shippers.

I haven't been here in a long time but I had to come by to write a note to all of the UK shipper family members.

I would like to offer my deepest condolances to all those hurt, injured, missing and unaccounted for. It is a sad day and for those of us in the US we can truly feel for what you are going thru having been thru this ourselves. My thoughts and prayers are truly with all of you.

Please remember that GOOD WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH OVER EVIL no matter what!

Please also know that you are not alone and that we are all thinking of you at this time.

With great love and affection,
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                      I haven't been here in a long time but I had to come by to write a note to all of the UK shipper family members.

I would like to offer my deepest condolances to all those hurt, injured, missing and unaccounted for. It is a sad day and for those of us in the US we can truly feel for what you are going thru having been thru this ourselves. My thoughts and prayers are truly with all of you.

Please remember that GOOD WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH OVER EVIL no matter what!

Please also know that you are not alone and that we are all thinking of you at this time.

With great love and affection,

welcome back ship nana!!
                      we've missed you're shipper cookies!!
                      sigpic
                      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

I would also like to add the following:

It seems quite common these days to refer to terrorist acts as a tragedy, or tragic. This is absolutely incorrect.

An earthquake is a tragedy. A hurricane is a tragedy.

These were COLD-HEARTED, COWARDLY, HEINOUS, DELIBERATE, MURDEROUS ACTS OF HATE. The results are horrible, yet 100% intentional.

To call it a tragedy is not completely accurate. I'm sure no one intends to forget the proper meaning. However, I think it's important that we never fail to label this act for what it truly deserves to be called.
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah

welcome back ship nana!!
                          we've missed you're shipper cookies!!

Thank you! *Kiss, Kiss*

I've missed all of you too!

When a family member is in need we all need to be there for them, so here I am!
                          Ship Nana

Comment

i don't know how many of you know this but scifi channel is showing an all day marathon of SG1 and i just turn to the last 5 mins of the current show and it was sam sayin yes to pete. i was like 'ewwwwww' and then she kissed him and im like 'double ewwww' stupid scifi for showing this episode and not zero hour
                            Jack- "As much as I might otherwise think this is nice..."
                            Sam- "Shh, sleep"
                            Jack- "Is that what we're doing?"
                            (Solitudes)

Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team, but there's only one he'd live for: Sam Carter

Comment

Originally posted by jay
                              i don't know how many of you know this but scifi channel is showing an all day marathon of SG1 and i just turn to the last 5 mins of the current show and it was sam sayin yes to pete. i was like 'ewwwwww' and then she kissed him and im like 'double ewwww' stupid scifi for showing this episode and not zero hour
                              Lmao!!!! i know
                              "ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
                              and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

I was just looking to see who from the U. K. had checked in so far, and I noticed we haven't heard from Oma-1 yet. Does anyone know an alternative way to get in contact with her, or whether she has posted somewhere today? Just wondering......
                                Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 07 July 2005, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X