This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    Thanks for voting in the Favorite Episodes Tournament! But your support is still needed. The game is in Round 24 now. Thanks to your votes, Divide & Conquer (the holy grail of J/S shippiness) is a little further away from being eliminated than it was.

Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here:
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=12889&page=1

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

Sam and Jack thank you. I thank you!
    I've just been and voted Thanks for posting the link I'm going to carry on with that now it seems fun

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
      *pounces and huggles samo*

I'm like Tigger with a symbiote aren't I?

I'm sure though that Jack.....being the sweet kind and caring soul that he is will probably go help his gf (aka Sam ) with Cassie.....could explain Jack's low turnout at the SGC as well...
      LOL

Thats exactly what I said to my friend!! (Shes not really a big stargate fan..or shipper) She said i was crazy and that i should just accept that some things won't be about Sam and Jack!......

I'm glad someone thinks like I do
      ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Mad Gater)))))))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
        Have you seen what's happening in London at the moment? There's been six explosions on the underground and public buses, they think they were terrorist attacks. There have been confirmed fatalities. If you're in London, please, please let us know you're ok!
        I can't believe it! I woke up this mornign and it was on the news! When I last saw they weren't sure about the explosions in the underground and 3 buses had been blown up! My little brother has had his cartoons on since then tho so I don't know what has happened recently

I'm guessing its something to do with the Olymics as we won it yesterday but who knows...could just be a coincidence it happed today

I hope all our family members from London are ok!!
        Last edited by Sam_o_Neill; 07 July 2005, 03:51 AM.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
          I can't believe it! I woke up this mornign and it was on the news! When I last saw they weren't sure about the explosions in the underground and 3 buses had been blown up! My little brother has had his cartoons on since then tho so I don't know what has happened recently

I'm guessing its something to do with the Olymics as we won it yesterday but who knows...could just be a coincidence it happed today

I hope all our family memeber from London are ok!!

Good to hear from you, glad you're okay. They are saying there are seven confirmed blasts with 2 confirmed dead. Hopefully our other London friends will post and let us know they are alright.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
          NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

I hope all our family memeber from London are ok!!

It could be to do with the G8 too.
            According to Sky News, somebody has just claimed responsiblilty for it, apparently in response to the UK's involvement in Iraq. But then, you don't know, a lot of groups will probably say they did it. I hope it's not to do with the G8 conference, cos then all the other countries involved could be a target too.

Comment

I hope all the London shippers are okay, my prayers are with all of them, and everyone else over there.
              I've got to go to work, hopefully I'll see ya all later and please God there will have been good news by the time I get back.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                It could be to do with the G8 too.
                According to Sky News, somebody has just claimed responsiblilty for it, apparently in response to the UK's involvement in Iraq. But then, you don't know, a lot of groups will probably say they did it. I hope it's not to do with the G8 conference, cos then all the other countries involved could be a target too.
                Yeah i guess it could be but i do hope it isn't....

I just hope that there will be no more people found dead, I know 2 seems nothing compared with 7/11 but in my eyes its 2, too many. What do these people get out of killing innocent people?? Its stupid!

My thoughts are with everyone in London effected by this.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

I can't believe the news about the bombings in London. Yesterday had to be a terrific day for everyone over there and now this. Everyone please be safe and know you're in my prayers. Calling London Shippers--check in and let us know you're ok....
                  -girlgater

Comment

ooh when was your dance SueKay?? Mine leavers ball was last Tuesday and I got the pics today Hope you had fun!
                    I sure did! Remember and show us all your piccies!

I'm not around much because I've no longer got home internet...but we're phoning an ISP tomorrow.
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Just popping in before work...is everyone okay??

The sad thing is I could believe this happening...it's been at the back of my mind recently with the G8. I thought they might do something like this.

Gotta go...take care everyone.
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

I'm not around much because I've no longer got home internet...but we're phoning an ISP tomorrow.
                        Yeah I will When i get chance i'll scan them and put them up online somewhere Glad you had fun!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Gee......I really should come in more often.......so I don't have to back read so much............taken me over an hour......and now I'm tyred.....and want to go to bed.........my pillow is calling me...........can you hear it.........?¿
                          CARTER:
                          You spent seven years on MacGyver......and you can't figure this one out.......

We've got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum.........build a Neucliar Reactor for crying out loud.......

You used to be MacGyver........MacGadjet.........MacGimmic........Now your Mr MacUseless.......

Dear God............I'm stuck on a glacier with MacGyver.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PdY3...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

Ok...this is a dumb question, but what is a leavers ball?

Is it something that Sam and Jack should have attended?
                            -girlgater

Comment

This is OT, but when I turned on the TV this morning and heard the news from London, I immediately thought of all of our shippers in the U. K. I just arrived at the office, and wanted to log in briefly to see how you are. I'm sure I speak for everyone on this side of the pond when I say our prayers are with you.....and I hope you will all check in today to let us know that you and yours are ok!

I guess if we decide we want to talk about this today, Sky will want us to start a new thread.....right, Sky? But I guess we'll see where the day leads us. Take care!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                                This is OT, but when I turned on the TV this morning and heard the news from London, I immediately thought of all of our shippers in the U. K. I just arrived at the office, and wanted to log in briefly to see how you are. I'm sure I speak for everyone on this side of the pond when I say our prayers are with you.....and I hope you will all check in today to let us know that you and yours are ok!

I guess if we decide we want to talk about this today, Sky will want us to start a new thread.....right, Sky? But I guess we'll see where the day leads us. Take care!
                                i just heard about that on the tele, apparently thee's at least 40 dead and 150 injured..
                                i hope eveyone's ok!
                                sigpic
                                http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                                http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X