X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    Couldn't agree with you more Caty

I'm also open to liking Mitchell cos he isn't in competition with O'Neill. We've been told by JM that
    Spoiler:
    his character is very different from O'Neill's and he's not going to have any romantic relationship with Sam.
    So from a shipper perspective, that suits me just fine.

Still rather have Jack though
    Mitchell and Carter??? I can't believe anyone would ask such a practically blasphemous question...

TPTB had better be glad they didn't go that route...because if they had set up a Cam/Sam SHIP...they'd be facing a BOAT load of Penguins on their doorsteps at Bridge Studios!!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
      Hi guys I'm baaaaaaaaack. RL interupted for a few days, you know how hubbies can be when they feel like ther're being ignored. Any way I finally figured out my idiot problem with pic posting * headdeskheaddesk* and I found these. If anyone else has posted them, SORRY.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...n/039hol02.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...n/039hol03.jpg

Ah sigh, what a sight!!!!!!!!
      Hey there divcon and welcome back from RL!!! Way to go on figuring out pic posting and am lovin your choice of pics to launch your newfound pic posting career!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
        If any of you guys know what you would like to ask Amanda if I get the chance let me know. I'm not certain of what I'm going to ask or how to phrase it so any suggestions are appreciated.
        It would be nice to see if she'd share what her post-Stargate plans (films or other shows) are, especially now that little Olivia's in her life. (Since she probably might want to spend lots more time with her daughter, like RDA did.)
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

*Peeking into the ship thread*

Been a long time since I post here, usually just lurking. But Nell ask for a FANFIC post, I thought that's a good idea since there's a lot of good SG-1 and S/J fanfic and I'm kinda addicted to them

To choose only one is sooo hard, but since I've read this several times and still like it so much, my choice would go to Seldear's It's Raining Men! but most of Seldear works are great so I's say check them out... you won't regret it.

Sally Reeve is also my fave author, she already mentioned before, my fave of hers is Counter Balance but it got me teary eyed at the near end.

JoJo's is also funny. OK I better stop now...
          sigpic
          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            Mitchell and Carter??? I can't believe anyone would ask such a practically blasphemous question...

TPTB had better be glad they didn't go that route...because if they had set up a Cam/Sam SHIP...they'd be facing a BOAT load of Penguins on their doorsteps at Bridge Studios!!!!

Bought the Stargate magazine yesterday, my first one and I LOVE IT!!!!.

In an interview with BB he says that there will be some ship with
            Spoiler:
            Lexa's character, the new CMO , so no need to worry

MB, love your new sig... very 4th of July and very Sam Carter thanks for keeping the link for the ingredients to romance (((((UBER))))

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
              Jack! You're supposed to wake up when I kiss you!
              or... Jack! why do you keep falling when I kiss you!

Originally posted by divcon
              [CENTER]
              Great pic divcon, Hmmmm thinking here, but maybe we can also have a post your pic with caption sig specially for ship day

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
                *Peeking into the ship thread*

Been a long time since I post here, usually just lurking. But Nell ask for a FANFIC post, I thought that's a good idea since there's a lot of good SG-1 and S/J fanfic and I'm kinda addicted to them

To choose only one is sooo hard, but since I've read this several times and still like it so much, my choice would go to Seldear's It's Raining Men! but most of Seldear works are great so I's say check them out... you won't regret it.

Sally Reeve is also my fave author, she already mentioned before, my fave of hers is Counter Balance but it got me teary eyed at the near end.

JoJo's is also funny. OK I better stop now...
                Greetings L-JADE,

Thanks for sharing one of your favorites for Shipper Day!

Keep 'em coming Shippers and Friends of Sam and Jack!!!
                sigpic

Comment

found a grete fan fic right here in out very own gate world - Joined tht the Head by Carhop. fairly long but very well writen.
                  SAM AND JACK - ALWAYS ( )

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                    Oh my god total ship fic overload But yeay!!! Im afraid Im gonna be lost in fic for some time. This is sooooooooo good and yet soooooooo bad Thanks for all the great recomendations everyone.

I'm right there w/you, lost in fic! But it's so nice to have some good fic whilst we wait for July 15!

S

Comment

I am going to the San Diego Comic Con the weekend after next and AT will be there. The Comic Cons are MASSIVE so I don't know how the Q&A works but I'll do my best to try and ask her what's the what with Sam and Jack and see if she can give a straight answer. I just want to know if they are going to keep toying with the ship or if they're going to try to pretend it never was. A definitive answer would be nice but my hopes are not high.
                      Have a great time Ship Mum, and we want a word for word account of everything! Also, lots and lots of pictures.
                      sigpic

Comment

If any of you guys know what you would like to ask Amanda if I get the chance let me know. I'm not certain of what I'm going to ask or how to phrase it so any suggestions are appreciated.
                        Wow! Lucky You!

I'd love to know about how it's going with Olivia, to know if she's going to develop a theory such as RDA's and back off work.

But I'd also like to know what type of movies she would really like to persue - comedy, drama. What are her truely favorite types of scenes to play - when she's in Stargate, or when she's able to hand pick it from a movie she would really like to do!

Thanks for asking for our input!

S
                        Last edited by sclairef99; 04 July 2005, 08:03 AM.

Comment

POSSIBLE QUESTIONS FOR AMANDA. Objectives are to get NON-VAGUE responses to CONFIRM that Sam and Jack have a developing romantic relationship!!!

Now that Jack O'Neill is posted at the Pentagon and Carter is in Area 51 and SGC, are they free to develop a romantic relationship? Scratch that question. Of course, they are.

Will there be clear expressions of Sam's and Jack's romantic relationship? Give ONE EXAMPLE. e.g. phone conversation, email, face-to-face between S&J.

If there are no exchanges between Sam and Jack, are other characters privvy to Sam's and Jack's feelings, thoughts, intentions of a developing romantic relationship? e.g., Jack tells Daniel how much he misses Sam or Sam tells Daniel about helping Jack to settle in his new apartment in D.C.?

OK, did I leave any loophole that she can slip through and not give us the info that we are longing to hear??????
                          sigpic

Comment

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

One of my favorite SG-1 group poses that I chose for this occasion.

sigpic

Comment

Happy 4th of July to everyone celebrating it

Comment

Just popped in to wish all the states side 'shippers' a very happy 4th July!

I was reading some past posts about fave fan fic's.........for those of you who enjoy the more 'mature' stories may i recommend 'Limo's , Foyers & Bedrooms' by Jenifer624 (aka D'rinda')......Gail R Delaney's site 'Sam & Jack - out of the room' is also another must see for fellow ship-mates.

LOL
                                sailing the ship to Sparkyville!

Comment

Working...
                                X