• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue

Jack: Do you see Daniel?
    Sam: No, I think we finally lost him.
    Jack: Damn! He is hard to ditch.

You notice that the male guards clothes fit Sam perfectly. That always cracks me up.
    lol that pic is from fire and water right?

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
      No, from Out of Mind (season 2)
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        The Sam & Jack Penguins???...DId I hear someone ask

Well....shiplets gather 'round and I shall tell you a story

Back in the year 2004 the Good Shipper SystemLord Tame was having a fun conversation with the High Lord(ess) Shadowma'at and we were discussing ways to get our perspective points across to the masses AND TPTB. The High Lord(ess) ShadowMa'at had many good and wise ideas EXCEPT for one....she was going to throw UNSUSPECTING kitties at them. Well Good Shipper SystemLord Tame was AGHAST!!!! she is KNOWN for being a lover of the kitties

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s/Picture8.jpg

and demanded that High Lord(ess) ShadowMa'at find something new to use........thus High Lord(ess) ShadowMa'at came up with Penguins Now the Good Shipper SystemLord Tame was fine with this and decided to bring this idea to the Shipper Town for a vote......

Then Astronomicalchick found a way to NOT ONLY lob (throw) the Penguins at TPTB for being brainless on some days BUT she found a way to make them FLAMING!!!! and then

The SHIPPER FAIRY Mala was kind enough to begin documenting the Penguins for us and thus they were able to have pictures of our seiges in the *Shipper Town News*

The penguins also banded together on their own and found ways to convey the Shipper message to TPTB in many different ways as Shippers worldwide began to find platforms for the Penguins to speak.. (shippers are so helpful)

and now little shiplets....all of the penguins have returned to their homes for now to rest and recuperate from the valient effort they imparted on our behalf and I am sure if we ever have a need of them the Penguins WILL return

((((((((((((Shiplets))))))))))))))0 go get some cookies from Ship Nana now and go play
        and I thought all the while the penguins came from Solitudes when Sam and jack were stranded in antartica. The best penguins I have seen are those by Mala tripping over another penguin...very funny

Comment

BEV!!!!! (((((((((((((BEV)))))))))))) I have no clue why I must hug the stuffing out of you everytime I see you but....I MUST

Commander Aegir....I have a number of sites that produce S&J vids saved on my home computer...SO when I get home I will post a post of links for you and anyone else who *needs* some Shipper Pick-Me-Up

there is NOT a vid contest for the Vancouver SG1/SGA convention unfortunately But I am sure that Kiw, myself and the rest of our Tattooed...hehehe GANG will definitely get enough pictures and covert video to put something together
          *choke* (((((((((((Tame))))))))) *cough* *splutter* Nice to see you too!

I tried to find one of your posts that had all the links for vids in it, but you talk too much! Too many posts to look through! Hehehehe!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
            YES ! I've found the fic Oma was talking about : based on The Light - something about hide & seek and Jack finding a secret room with a turkish bath / steam room.

Here's the link : http://www.samandjack.net/stories/sj...edarkness.html
            I remember that one! Your trusty Shipper Town librarian says check it out.

sigpic
            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

The Sam & Jack Penguins???...DId I hear someone ask

Well....shiplets gather 'round and I shall tell you a story
              <snippety doo dah>

((((((((((((Shiplets))))))))))))))0 go get some cookies from Ship Nana now and go play
              *sob* I always love hearing that story. What fun we had. We'll have to get Ship Nana to post the list of shipper cookies.
              sigpic

Comment

hey everyone, uh sorry i haven't been around. Somethings happened in RL and i'm kkinda struggling to deal with it, i don't know wether it's okay to say what it is- i'm not really sure of a lot of things at the moment. I'm really sorry for babbling- i just need someone to chat to who i know won't have any affect on RL and thought maybe it was my shipper family but i duno, i don't want to burden you guys with anything but i just wanted to explain to you guys why i haven't been around- and maybe won't be around for a while. Um, sorry i don't realy know what else to say. Just that i love u all loads.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  *choke* (((((((((((Tame))))))))) *cough* *splutter* Nice to see you too!

I tried to find one of your posts that had all the links for vids in it, but you talk too much! Too many posts to look through! Hehehehe!
                  dipsofjazz! Great to see you up here again...

Man it's been tough the last few days with only a smattering of people here and then of course there was the GW blackout this weekend...

Signed, S/J Shipper Extraordinaire,
                  Mary Beth
                  ÜberSG-1Fan aka Good Acquaintance of DipsOfJazz

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
                    out of mind
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Here's one of the pictures I promised you guys. Just finished this a couple of days ago. I have a couple more around here somewhere but I'll send you this one to start with...lol.

P.S. If you guys have any good ideas for drawings.. let me know. I'm always looking for a challenge.

Kim

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                        dipsofjazz! Great to see you up here again...

Man it's been tough the last few days with only a smattering of people here and then of course there was the GW blackout this weekend...

Signed, S/J Shipper Extraordinaire,
                        Mary Beth
                        ÜberSG-1Fan aka Good Acquaintance of DipsOfJazz

ROFL!! You're a very good friend of Dipsofjazz!!

BTW, I've read all three of your fics and LOVE them. I tried to leave a review, but I have so much security on my computer, it wouldn't let me! (Safety first!) Anyway, as I said, I love them and desperately need the final (?) story! Please hurry up and finish it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                          hey everyone, uh sorry i haven't been around. Somethings happened in RL and i'm kkinda struggling to deal with it, i don't know wether it's okay to say what it is- i'm not really sure of a lot of things at the moment. I'm really sorry for babbling- i just need someone to chat to who i know won't have any affect on RL and thought maybe it was my shipper family but i duno, i don't want to burden you guys with anything but i just wanted to explain to you guys why i haven't been around- and maybe won't be around for a while. Um, sorry i don't realy know what else to say. Just that i love u all loads.
                          (((Sam fan)))

I hope everything will be okay for you soon. If you want to chat, you can PM me
                          (right now, I'm going to bed cause it's way too late here and I have to get up early tomorrow... hum today . But if you PM me, I'll read it and reply to you tomorrow )
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

((((Sam fan)))) I hope everything turns out ok!
                            And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                            Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                            Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                            Daniel: Oh! You see?
                            Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim892
                              Here's one of the pictures I promised you guys. Just finished this a couple of days ago. I have a couple more around here somewhere but I'll send you this one to start with...lol.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...sj_drawing.jpg

P.S. If you guys have any good ideas for drawings.. let me know. I'm always looking for a challenge.

Kim
                              Great picture Kim. Please post more for us.
                              I seem to be remiss in not welcoming you to the thread, so...

sigpic

Comment

Sam, I really don't know what is up. But if you need to talk...PM me anytime. and by the way this is the Sam and Jack Family thread....family, so talking about real life here in ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X