This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by divcon
    Hi guys I'm baaaaaaaaack. RL interupted for a few days, you know how hubbies can be when they feel like ther're being ignored. Any way I finally figured out my idiot problem with pic posting * headdeskheaddesk* and I found these. If anyone else has posted them, SORRY.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...n/039hol02.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...n/039hol03.jpg

Ah sigh, what a sight!!!!!!!!
    does any one know when the second picture of S/J .... what ep was this from

Comment

Hello all, just wanted to say a BIG hello and thanks to all the people who welcomed me to this thread!!!

also no one really answered my question, so if anyone knows anything about the Sam/Jack relationship for season 9 can you PLEASEEE tell me!!! really want to know, also how do you put pictures into the thread as i would just love to show you some of my piccys!

SuSiE_SG1
      Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

I am going to the San Diego Comic Con the weekend after next and AT will be there. The Comic Cons are MASSIVE so I don't know how the Q&A works but I'll do my best to try and ask her what's the what with Sam and Jack and see if she can give a straight answer. I just want to know if they are going to keep toying with the ship or if they're going to try to pretend it never was. A definitive answer would be nice but my hopes are not high.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Mei Mei, I just read 'Broken Illusions'. What a FANTASTIC story. I was totally engrossed, even shutting the door so my kids couldn't annoy me while I was reading it. Five stars.

*Jack and Sam approve as well*

TOGETHER FOREVER,
          NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
            I am going to the San Diego Comic Con the weekend after next and AT will be there. The Comic Cons are MASSIVE so I don't know how the Q&A works but I'll do my best to try and ask her what's the what with Sam and Jack and see if she can give a straight answer. I just want to know if they are going to keep toying with the ship or if they're going to try to pretend it never was. A definitive answer would be nice but my hopes are not high.
            Good Luck! We will look forward to a detailed report!! Have lots of fun, too!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
              does any one know when the second picture of S/J .... what ep was this from
              Hey guys, I think these photos are actually behind the scenes photos taking on the set of 'Holiday'. I know that it never took place on screen unless it was in another reality and they've slipped through to our reality just to stir us. Glad you all like them. It's good to know that my pic posting is working. I'll have to go trolling for more pics to post now.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                *gasp*

*choke*

*wheeeeze*

I. am. so. jealous.

Take pictures. Lots and LOTS of pictures.

And notes.

Lots and LOTS of notes.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hey guys, my pics are from the Official RDA site so a BIG, HUGE thank you to that site. The pics are in the picture gallery. Go visit (www.rdanderson.com) and enjoy, there's heaps more, like this one:

Jack, pretend that we're talking about something else so TPTB don't rip us apart!

Also that sheet photo is a behind the scene shot from Abyss. I to wondered what was under the sheet, so I thought you guys might be able to help me out.

Oops, I got my threads mixed up. If you don't know what the sheet photo is check out the RDA/Jack thunk.
                  Last edited by divcon; 03 July 2005, 10:25 PM.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                  NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

If any of you guys know what you would like to ask Amanda if I get the chance let me know. I'm not certain of what I'm going to ask or how to phrase it so any suggestions are appreciated.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Gotta go, I'm going to see "Fantastic Four' tonight at a special preview screening tonight, have to get the girls and myself ready but one more pics before I go and because I now know how to post pics (HEHEHEHEHEHE).

*Jack, wake up. We have to go to work.*

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                      NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                        What if they reversed roles??? Well let's see.

Ben Browder as Pete Shanahan...creepy stalker guy.

Hmm.

I think I'm happy with the way it was cast...as it's a little tough imagining David DeLuise as fighter pilot hero, Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell.

These guys do have two things in common...

One: Both David DeLuise and Ben Browder are HOT.

and

Two: Both of their characters have non-romantic relationships with Sam.

To my opinion BB had a much better body than DD . I also find him more sexy by the way he moves . He has a lot of sex appeal .
                        Caty

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
                          Gotta go, I'm going to see "Fantastic Four' tonight at a special preview screening tonight, have to get the girls and myself ready but one more pics before I go and because I now know how to post pics (HEHEHEHEHEHE).

*Jack, wake up. We have to go to work.*
                          Jack! You're supposed to wake up when I kiss you!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            To my opinion BB had a much better body than DD . I also find him more sexy by the way he moves . He has a lot of sex appeal .
                            Caty
                            I'd have disliked no matter who played him. However I would have been seriously gutted to dislike a BB character so much cos I like him.

MB - I can't see DDL as hero fighter pilot either I can see him as a Goose type character goofing around a lot. (lol showing my age! Top Gun must be nearly 20 years old now )
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm glad BB refused the role as Pete ..Smart guy ..He didn't want his character / himself to be hated by the fanbase , he knew .

Much better for him to be a colonel in SG1 . He has the look for that and the attitude plus he looks good with a big gun .

but I still don't think I'm gonna like season 9 ...I'll give it a chance because at the end of the day , SG1 is a good show to watch .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                I'm glad BB refused the role as Pete ..Smart guy ..He didn't want his character / himself to be hated by the fanbase , he knew .

Much better for him to be a colonel in SG1 . He has the look for that and the attitude plus he looks good with a big gun .
                                Couldn't agree with you more Caty

I'm also open to liking Mitchell cos he isn't in competition with O'Neill. We've been told by JM that
                                Spoiler:
                                his character is very different from O'Neill's and he's not going to have any romantic relationship with Sam.
                                So from a shipper perspective, that suits me just fine.

Still rather have Jack though
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X