• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spoilers season 8 threads...

aren't they LOVELY ???

Comment

Hey hey shippers!

sadly as im using an nternet call box...I cant catch up on the past few days. Im here today because...

ITS EXACTLY A YEAR TODAY SINCE I JOINED THE SHIP FAMILY!!!!!!!!!

Now ive gotta go as my credits running out!

heads up - join the list

http://www.live8live.com

Suz
      xxxxx
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Found some cap worthy scenes in Chimera & messed with em a little shippah style...

http://www.bigbutton.com.au/~wickedg...orld/dream.jpg
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
          I just stop by to say WELCOME !! to all the newbies!!

It's also cool to welcome back some members!

Congrats Florence and Oma for 700 and 900 posts !! and this is great when you know that Gateworld took you a LOT of them when it was down !! keep posting guys! you rock !!!

Nell thanks for the Fanfic idea!! it was just what I needed I've read some very good stuff since the titles were posted.

I'll give you mine when I'll find one because there are SO many!!! I just thought of a site I've found once. It's a writer site, there are a black sky with stars everywhere. The fics have pics inside and most of the time the fics are great !! longs but great ! I remember one where S&J are stuck in a planet for years so of course they "get a life"... together in a nice little cabin and then Hammond and Daniel (I think) show up and they discovered only a fews weeks have passed. I like the way those fics are written, if this rings a bell to someone could you please give us the link to this site ??
          I think this is the same story I posted a link to on page 292 called Twighlight, if not it sound very familiar.

Comment

WOW! That is entirely toooo scary Suekay! cos it's a year since I joined too! I remember it well - there was a group letter from the GW Shippers going to Amanda, and it was articulate and friendly and awesome, so I had to come out of lurkdom to add my name to it! (and then I tipped a flat of my roomate's diet drinky shake stuff onto my foot and managed to do in my big toe - the nail only just grew back! )

And HI MG!!! *hugs* Haven't seen you around in a while But then I've been pretty quiet myself....

Thanks to all for the fanfic links, I've been enjoying reading me some shippy fic! I rewatched Threads last night, and it's soooooo wonderfully shippy

Comment

Congrats Florence and Oma for 700 and 900 posts !! and this is great when you know that Gateworld took you a LOT of them when it was down !! keep posting guys! you rock !!!

Nell thanks for the Fanfic idea!! it was just what I needed I've read some very good stuff since the titles were posted.
              Hey, lonely_star! Is it my imagination or is your posts # stuck at 300?

CONGRATULATIONS, LONELY_STAR
              ON YOUR 300+ POSTS!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                *pounces and huggles everyone*

I gotta get to bed....gotta get up early tomorrow for mass

When Kel'dor and I blended...he found my Catholic beliefs interesting and wanted to see for himself...and he finds the mass services nice....he says he would gladly worship my God cuz this one is not a false God.

We should hopefully be on tomorrow....and before we forget....

*grabs col_aga and hugs her and kisses her rather passionately and then...well nevermind*

Kel'dor needs quality time with his girlfriend...
                Now that I've made the rumor mill amongst the newbies work overtime....

I just want to say that Aga and I don't really have anything going....we just have this long-standing flirting thing goin'....the rest of my ship family can attest to that.

I'm sure Aga has snared....err...I mean gotten herself a RL boyfriend by now...

I mean....she's a shipper AND I'm sure pretty to boot....what more could a guy want?!

Gotta get goin' now....mass then work....ttyl peeps!

Great! Now I'm probably gonna be late for mass cuz of my stupid dial-up!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                  Hey, lonely_star! Is it my imagination or is your posts # stuck at 300?

CONGRATULATIONS, LONELY_STAR
                  ON YOUR 300+ POSTS!!!
                  thanks !
                  I don'tr eally have time to post that's why it doesn't move a lot... but I couldn't help myself from stopping by and say hi on this week end
                  I wish you all my american friends, a happy fourth of july, have a nice barbecue and fireworks for me who's gonna work all day!!

Originally posted by Somnium
                  I think this is the same story I posted a link to on page 292 called Twighlight, if not it sound very familiar.
                  yes I guess this story is the same and maybe the site is too...but there are no pics in this fic are they ??
                  well anyway thanks for this link cause it's a site I've been looking for, for a long long time! thanks

well got to go, I have a fic to read
                  have a great sunday guys! see ya soon

Comment

oh BTW Gatetrixer, the link to the fic The Best I Ever Had by Noda doesn't work, is that only me ? could you give us the good one thanks !

Comment

I'll give you mine when I'll find one because there are SO many!!! I just thought of a site I've found once. It's a writer site, there are a black sky with stars everywhere. The fics have pics inside and most of the time the fics are great !! longs but great ! I remember one where S&J are stuck in a planet for years so of course they "get a life"... together in a nice little cabin and then Hammond and Daniel (I think) show up and they discovered only a fews weeks have passed. I like the way those fics are written, if this rings a bell to someone could you please give us the link to this site ??
                      Marion, I've read that one too and can't find it, I'll keep looking... I'm getting the idea that it is much better to print them out and save them

(((((SG1-Fantin)))) that's the one....

(((((OMA)))) I also love the Kiss the frog one, it's hilarious.... I'm glad I could be of any help and made your desicion easier on wich fic to post

Congrats on 300 posts!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

HIYA EVERYONE!!!!

*comes in with long beard*

see what happens when you've been away awhile? LOL!

Sorry about that! Work keeps me busy. That and the fact that I'm reluctant to use GW from my home dial-up cuz whenever dial-up kicks me off which happens frequently, I have to re-login to GW cuz that's the way GW's set up.
                        (((((((((MG))))))))) Welcome back to the family.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                          Marimba also has some GREAT, FANTASTIC snarky vids!!

http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlwaysteam.html

"Master of the House" is an award winner in my book!! "I Will Survive" speaks for all Shippers.

She also hosts other Shippers Mel, Christy, and Tame's vids as well.
                          OH Yes! I about died when I watched Master of the House! Every shipper should see it!

S

Comment

*pounces and huggles GT and everyone in the thread*

I'm so happy to see you all again!!

And for you newbies I haven't meant yet, I pounce my ship family all the time. Me and my mental Tok'ra roomate (aka my Tok'ra symbiote), Kel'dor are very outgoing...which is unusual to find amongst Tok'ra. But If Kel'dor is gonna be an Earth based operative he needs native currency...that's why we've been working at a local dollar store.

And Kel'dor's already cottoned onto the fact that since everything is a dollar or less at the dollar store we work at...most things there are a better deal there than at any supermarket....so he spends most of our paycheck on candy...I think he's addicted to it...

And on that note....
                            WELCOME HOME (((((((((((((((((((((((((MG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

s

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              Welcome, Susie_SG1!

All right, fellow shippers. This is a call to arms. Some of us have been participating in a "favorite episodes tournament" on this thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...&page=45&pp=20

In about 2-4 rounds, Divide & Conquer could be eliminated! Right now, it's the #5 highest vote getter, and the ep that gets the most votes each round is eliminated. Of all the SG-1 eps, I can't stand to see this one tossed out, because it's where Jack professed his love for Sam for the first time!

If you aren't interested/don't have time to participate, please disregard this rant. Thanks!
                              OMG, Divide and Conquer CANNOT go!!!!!!!!! Everyone take the time to vote for 100 Days or some other ep that is high on the toss out list! Save D/C!!!!

S

Comment

Greetings Shippers!
                                We have a nice turnout so far for the Sam and Jack PICK ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE stories/series for Shipper Day on July 28!! Twelve picks to be exact!

I'm going to make a little announcement to our RDA/Jack Thread friends should the Shippers over there wish to participate, too. Would one of you volunteer to do the same at Sam is a Great Character Thread? I'm just saying to submit ONE FAVORITE Sam and Jack story/series and to do so on the Sam and Jack Shipper Family Thread. The activity is open through July 4. I think that's enough time or someone will let me know otherwise. thanks, nell
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X