This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buc252
    I agree, the photos are depressing. Amanda does look good, but there's little doubt she's a new mommy. (For the inexperienced, there are certain parts of a woman that enlarge after giving birth. <g>)

I also found the two-BB, no-MS thing interesting. Maybe they just figured they look so much alike, nobody would notice! LOL (Just joking, don't jump all over me! LOL)
    LOL I was thinking the same thing!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
      FAB idea!! Oooo I LOVE things like that! and hey any excuse for a visual shipfest!!

How about a little teaser.....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/js22.jpg

*aahhhh...sighs shippily and rushes off to watch ..... on dvd!!*
      yes do love shippy pics.

pic fr either rda-forever or

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        I started thinking about our fanfiction collections and I wonder if you Shippers are interested in having a Fanfiction Swap? Please suggest a better name!! Anyway, how about we each suggest ONE of our favorite Sam and Jack fanfiction stories and I"ll make a list at the end? We could open this up for a limited time, say, 24 hours. One suggestion per Shipper. Then see what we get!!

Yes, this is very hard! REMEMBER, this is ONE of YOUR FAVORITES!! We know we all have lots of cherished stories!!

Tell me what you think! Just a little fun activity for the weekend!

I'll start: Dancing on the Volcano by Toulouse (Includes PG and R versions)
        http://www.montrose.net/toulouse/page6.html

Include the link or web address if you can, please.
        Only one ? Hard choice !
        Okay, if I only get to give one of my fav, I would say Future Imperfect by Sally Reeve (PG)
        http://memento.pinch-me.net/fic/futureimperfect.htm
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          I started thinking about our fanfiction collections and I wonder if you Shippers are interested in having a Fanfiction Swap? Please suggest a better name!! Anyway, how about we each suggest ONE of our favorite Sam and Jack fanfiction stories and I"ll make a list at the end? We could open this up for a limited time, say, 24 hours. One suggestion per Shipper. Then see what we get!!

Yes, this is very hard! REMEMBER, this is ONE of YOUR FAVORITES!! We know we all have lots of cherished stories!!

Tell me what you think! Just a little fun activity for the weekend!

I'll start: Dancing on the Volcano by Toulouse (Includes PG and R versions)
          http://www.montrose.net/toulouse/page6.html

Include the link or web address if you can, please.
          Oooooooooooo this is fun! I have often thought of printing out fic, but haven't thus started, as I'm not sure hubs would know what to do with me and a notebook full of fic! I look forward to all the fic suggestions as I have resorted to book marking the favs and then putting them in my palm to read on the plane as I fly to and fro....

I highly recommend Meimei's fic....this is actually the first fic I read and still my favorite. Sally Reeve is also good...as is Shimmering Star's Choices....but my rec for this purpose is....:

Back To Reality by Mei Mei
          http://home.earthlink.net/~shiawmeimei/id6.html

S

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo excited! I was really bummed yesterday when I got pulled over for not having current tags on my car....because I haven't been able to fork over the cash.....in any case - now I HAVE to, so I re-uped on line....and they asked if I would like personalized license plates....so....my new plate is......

SG 4

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for it to get here!!!!!!!!!!!! I told hubs and he was pretty good about it...thought it was cute. I was going to do something shipperish...but I thought for sure hubs would throw me out on the curb with my car and DVD's then! Just kidding...hubs has no intention of throwing me to the curb.....or the DVD's....I've mostly converted him to shipperdom....

Ok...that was my fun for the day!!!

S

Comment

hi everyone i'm new and just susing out whats going on. i'm a bit new to this in genral but have been watching sg from biginning - glad other people get the S/J Ship thing. i'm feeling a little behind as an uk bound and only have trestreal so only jaust seen s.7 - looking forward to more ship in s.8 though
              SAM AND JACK - ALWAYS ( )

Comment

Originally posted by majorAl
                hi everyone i'm new and just susing out whats going on. i'm a bit new to this in genral but have been watching sg from biginning - glad other people get the S/J Ship thing. i'm feeling a little behind as an uk bound and only have trestreal so only jaust seen s.7 - looking forward to more ship in s.8 though
                Welcome MajorAl! Congrats on your first post! Come in Grab some shipper cookies and have some fun!!!! Shipper day is coming up soon...you'll want to stick around for that!

S

Comment

A big Shipper to you, majorAl!! We DEFINITELY get the S/J Ship thing here!! Pull up a chair and post lots! Any favorite S/J moment or favorite fanfic?

Token ~

Comment

i have the whole fanfic thing to get in to yet ( Ah the possiblites ) but im curently digging the AT thing that happens on pic 3 of your banner. when their back on the real time line and she's like 'what' and he's just 'nothing' with that smile on his face....
                    dam regs

Comment

Welcome majorAl!

Hope you are enjoying yourself. You picked one of the 2 best threads on the Forum, this one (of course) and Sam's a Great Character! OK, the Jack thread is pretty darn great too.

Hope you continue to post and all opinions are welcome. This is a FANtastic group of shippers and just plain lovers of SG-1. So relax, grab a snack (there's a huge feast next door at Sam's place) and have fun!

And to everyone, have a great weekend and if you are in the states, Happy 4th of July!
                      On fighting:
                      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

i have the whole fanfic thing to get in to yet ( Ah the possiblites ) but im curently digging the AT thing that happens on pic 3 of your banner. when their back on the real time line and she's like 'what' and he's just 'nothing' with that smile on his face....
                        dam regs
                        Cool! Thanks, that's my fav!

S

Comment

so has any one got any advive for a newbe( )? for instance i'd love to hear about fanfic, some really good stuff to get me started. any extra cool stuff i should know about on the web?

also i'd love to hear all your latest thoughts on S/J - i need to be educated so teach any one who is wiser!!

is there any recomended watching form the back episodes 1- 7 that a good shiper would do to watch- plus any good moments form thoes that i should keep my eyes open for??!!

Comment

cool everyone thaks for the WELCOM. Lida i'll go and check out the sam thred

Comment

cool everyone thaks for the WELCOMe. Lida i'll go and check out the sam thred

Comment

wooh hooh!!!!!! i've just read my first fanfic - cool how could i not realise all this was out hear????????

Comment

Working...
                                X