This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    Oooooeeeeee! ROFLMAO!!! Boy can you tell the party's started!

Katkin, *shakes finger vigorously* you're a bad influence! Look what you've done to Zoser! First tongues, now ...
    I turn my back on this thread for 5 minutes and you all are talking about tongues and nudity???

Where's a chaparone when ya need one?!??

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir
      so what do people talk about on this thread?
      That's actually an interesting question, with a *very* interesting answer Let's see, there's

Sam & Jack
      Penguins
      Sam & Jack
      Road Trips and HUGE Parties
      Sam & Jack
      Lurvely piccys
      Sam & Jack
      Scrumptious Krispy Kremes (hope I spelled that right - i'm not native to that land )
      Sam & Jack
      Birthdays (especially AT's baby Olivia )
      Sam & Jack

did I cover everything???
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        I turn my back on this thread for 5 minutes and you all are talking about tongues and nudity???

Where's a chaparone when ya need one?!??

Noooo! Nonononononono! Not nudity per se, just lack of undies This is, after all, a PG site *snicker*
        sigpic

Comment

That's actually an interesting question, with a *very* interesting answer Let's see, there's

Sam & Jack
          Penguins
          Sam & Jack
          Sam & Jack
          Lurvely piccys
          Sam & Jack
          Scrumptious Krispy Kremes (hope I spelled that right - i'm not native to that land )
          Sam & Jack
          Sam & Jack

Forgive the stupid question as I haven't been lurking here for too long, but Penguins? Where'd that come from?
          And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
          Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
          Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
          Daniel: Oh! You see?
          Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Sam & Jack
            Penguins
            Sam & Jack
            Sam & Jack
            Lurvely piccys
            Sam & Jack
            Sam & Jack
            Sam & Jack

Hopefully, not. Some things are better left uncovered.
            sigpic
            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

I think the new server needs Sam's help - it does a Rodney and throws a fit when its too busy

While waiting to be let back in, I came across this ff.
              The Love of a Father . Have lots of tissues handy. *sniff*

As for the penguins, they are the ship mascots, who defend us from all evil and wage war upon tptb when they don't give us enough ship.

Beg Tame or Token for the complete story, I've only been around a couple of months myself
              Last edited by Oma-1; 05 April 2005, 12:55 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Ummmmmmm - somewhere on the SJD? Sorry, it was months ago I read it and can't for the life of remember who wrote it. I'll keep looking
                I read it too a few months ago but I can't remember the name or the author
                I'll try to find it. It's a hard work, digging through SJ fics, but someone has to do it
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

The Sam & Jack Penguins???...DId I hear someone ask

Well....shiplets gather 'round and I shall tell you a story

Back in the year 2004 the Good Shipper SystemLord Tame was having a fun conversation with the High Lord(ess) Shadowma'at and we were discussing ways to get our perspective points across to the masses AND TPTB. The High Lord(ess) ShadowMa'at had many good and wise ideas EXCEPT for one....she was going to throw UNSUSPECTING kitties at them. Well Good Shipper SystemLord Tame was AGHAST!!!! she is KNOWN for being a lover of the kitties

and demanded that High Lord(ess) ShadowMa'at find something new to use........thus High Lord(ess) ShadowMa'at came up with Penguins Now the Good Shipper SystemLord Tame was fine with this and decided to bring this idea to the Shipper Town for a vote......

Then Astronomicalchick found a way to NOT ONLY lob (throw) the Penguins at TPTB for being brainless on some days BUT she found a way to make them FLAMING!!!! and then

The SHIPPER FAIRY Mala was kind enough to begin documenting the Penguins for us and thus they were able to have pictures of our seiges in the *Shipper Town News*

The penguins also banded together on their own and found ways to convey the Shipper message to TPTB in many different ways as Shippers worldwide began to find platforms for the Penguins to speak.. (shippers are so helpful)

and now little shiplets....all of the penguins have returned to their homes for now to rest and recuperate from the valient effort they imparted on our behalf and I am sure if we ever have a need of them the Penguins WILL return

((((((((((((Shiplets))))))))))))))0 go get some cookies from Ship Nana now and go play
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                    Remember, too, that she took the clothes of a male guard. I doubt she had any undies!!

Jack: Do you see Daniel?
                    Sam: No, I think we finally lost him.
                    Jack: Damn! He is hard to ditch.

You notice that the male guards clothes fit Sam perfectly. That always cracks me up.
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

YES ! I've found the fic Oma was talking about : based on The Light - something about hide & seek and Jack finding a secret room with a turkish bath / steam room.

Warning : it's not NC-17 but it's still R. So if you're not old enough or if those kind of things hurt you, don't read it.

Here's the link : http://www.samandjack.net/stories/sj...edarkness.html
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir
                        i have an idea for anyone who produces the mucis video things that are at conventions. This one is for any shipper relationships e.g sam/jack, sheppard/ weir etc.
                        its a song that could be the backing for it= reo speedwagon's "an't fight this felling"

i hope people can use this. And if someone makes it can they send it to me thanks

Commander Aegi I have that song " Can't fight this feeling " ReospeedWagaon ....in my video site ..It's a Sam and Jack video ..Will PM you

Caty
                        Last edited by Catysg1; 06 April 2005, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Hello everybody long time no see. I haven't been here in a while because I had some problems with my computer and I tried surfing to this forum but it was down or so how is everything in my favourite thread of gateworld?
                          I missed you guys !! ((shipperfamily)))
                          your friendly neighbourhood

Spiderman

Comment

Welcome back Spiderman !

There's nothing odd in you not being able to access GW lately. There was a change of server. Now everything seems to be back to normal (except a little too much "Server too busy. Try again later" though )

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              The Sam & Jack Penguins???...DId I hear someone ask

Well....shiplets gather 'round and I shall tell you a story

Back in the year 2004 the Good Shipper SystemLord Tame was having a fun conversation with the High Lord(ess) Shadowma'at and we were discussing ways to get our perspective points across to the masses AND TPTB. The High Lord(ess) ShadowMa'at had many good and wise ideas EXCEPT for one....she was going to throw UNSUSPECTING kitties at them. Well Good Shipper SystemLord Tame was AGHAST!!!! she is KNOWN for being a lover of the kitties
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s/Picture8.jpg

and demanded that High Lord(ess) ShadowMa'at find something new to use........thus High Lord(ess) ShadowMa'at came up with Penguins Now the Good Shipper SystemLord Tame was fine with this and decided to bring this idea to the Shipper Town for a vote......

Then Astronomicalchick found a way to NOT ONLY lob (throw) the Penguins at TPTB for being brainless on some days BUT she found a way to make them FLAMING!!!! and then

The SHIPPER FAIRY Mala was kind enough to begin documenting the Penguins for us and thus they were able to have pictures of our seiges in the *Shipper Town News*

The penguins also banded together on their own and found ways to convey the Shipper message to TPTB in many different ways as Shippers worldwide began to find platforms for the Penguins to speak.. (shippers are so helpful)

and now little shiplets....all of the penguins have returned to their homes for now to rest and recuperate from the valient effort they imparted on our behalf and I am sure if we ever have a need of them the Penguins WILL return

((((((((((((Shiplets))))))))))))))0 go get some cookies from Ship Nana now and go play
                              hihihihiih tame funny Nice to know how the penguins came
                              who than started with the idea of first prime and such of each other??
                              your friendly neighbourhood

Spiderman

Comment

hi spiderman welcome back funny that you are here. Sunday I had to do an assignment for school and that is to put make up to people and one of them is a friend of mine Charlie and I painted Spiderman on his face.Though I didn't had a picture.I'll post a picture below
                                And I think I was the first who came up with the idea of being second prime of Tame and than made promotion. When I was a prim'tah I got dinged badly and Tame helped me out !! and so we became friends (((tame)))

a friend of mine Charlie who I put make up on him I had done it in the loo for the youghtcenter I go to where lots of people where starring how I did it.
                                Last edited by Lord Zedd; 05 April 2005, 02:07 PM.
                                Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                                X