This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knew I'd find it eventually
    Here's the link to Sir Ruff's excellent manip of Jack's desk in Zero Hour.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....nt=50128<br />
    sigpic

Comment

Wow! Talk about love for the guys!
      Spoiler:
      I wouldn't even be able to look at my kids that lovingly if Mommy and Daddy were sitting on the couch about to have THIS PARTICULAR LONG AWAITED HEART TO HEART. GO TO YOUR ROOM KIDS! GET BACK IN THE CAR DANNY AND TEAL'C! But she looks so lovingly patient. Who woud think it was her last chance to talk to him?
      sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        So subtle.....yet so effective, Uber!

I don't see how you do that.....the angles....the lighting effects.
        Well, I know if I could manipulate my computer like that, Sam and Jack would have sailed that ship by now and I woud post it so all my fellow shippers could see. How about it Uber?
        Spoiler:
        How about say Jack in his T-shirt in Threads leaning over the bed and finding one of Sam lying prone possibly from an infirmiry scene?
        Come on Uber, Puhleeeze?

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
          That's the locker scene from Grace. But being about 3 pages behind at this point I'm sure someones already pointed that out
          Oma, I'm such a newbie that I'm feel guilty contradicting you, but there is definitely an episode (not Grace though) where Sam is missing and Teal'c tries to talk to O'Neill about it - upcoming spoiler
          Spoiler:
          and tells O'Neill about how distessed Sam was when he was missing at one point.
          I don't know if you'll read the rest of this cause you may not want to be really spoiled if you haven't seen it
          Spoiler:
          In a previous episode Amanda used Teal'c's shoulder to literallly boo hoo on that Jack was missing

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest
            Oma, I'm such a newbie that I'm feel guilty contradicting you, but there is definitely an episode (not Grace though) where Sam is missing and Teal'c tries to talk to O'Neill about it - upcoming spoiler
            Spoiler:
            and tells O'Neill about how distessed Sam was when he was missing at one point.
            I don't know if you'll read the rest of this cause you may not want to be really spoiled if you haven't seen it
            Spoiler:
            In a previous episode Amanda used Teal'c's shoulder to literallly boo hoo on that Jack was missing
            That first one you mention in which Sam is missing is Grace; Sg-1 have just returned from scouting a planet in the hope of finding the Prometheus and Jack throws his cap in the locker room (lol); Teal'c talks to him. Jack's distressed in Death Knell, too, but there's no conversation about it. The second one you mention in which Jack is missing is Paradise Lost.

Gosh, gets a bit confusing!

Comment

Does anyone know what Joseph Mallozzi is referring to in his blog when he mentions the episode "Charlie"? I've viewed the list of titles of episodes for Season 9 and there isn't one there entitled "Charlie." And of course, we all know that Charlie was the name of Jack's son and the only other Charlie I can think of is the Harsesis child who wanted to be called Charlie. Does anyone know what he's talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver
                That first one you mention in which Sam is missing is Grace; Sg-1 have just returned from scouting a planet in the hope of finding the Prometheus and Jack throws his cap in the locker room (lol); Teal'c talks to him. Jack's distressed in Death Knell, too, but there's no conversation about it. The second one you mention in which Jack is missing is Paradise Lost.

Gosh, gets a bit confusing!
                Thanks for correcting me, Silver. (Oma, I should have known you were right). I have a horrible time with the title of episodes because even though I own the DVD's, the episode titles only rarely seem to ring true to me with what the shows are about. Any one else think so?

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest
                  Does anyone know what Joseph Mallozzi is referring to in his blog when he mentions the episode "Charlie"? I've viewed the list of titles of episodes for Season 9 and there isn't one there entitled "Charlie." And of course, we all know that Charlie was the name of Jack's son and the only other Charlie I can think of is the Harsesis child who wanted to be called Charlie. Does anyone know what he's talking about?
                  Per Joe... Charlie is an episode from Atlantis and not related at all with SG1 nor O'Neil... I know... why would they call it Charlie then?

Somnia and AustrALIEN Welcome!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                  Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                  Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Uber, those pics are terrific!!!
                    I agree! Keep them coming!
                    Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
                    (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

Daniel: Yeah Jack, you can't name your son Homer Thor O'Neill.
                      It's a quote to just ROFLMAO!
                      Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
                      (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                        Per Joe... Charlie is an episode from Atlantis and not related at all with SG1 nor O'Neil... I know... why would they call it Charlie then?

Somnia and AustrALIEN Welcome!!!!
                        are we sure? has JM made it clear that it has no relation to the character from SG-1?
                        Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Good Morning, Shippers! Where is everybody when I come to play???

******DRUM ROLL******

CONGRATULATIONS TO florence and Oma-1
                          on 700 and 900, respectively!!! Clap, clap, clap!!!

WELCOME ALL NEWBIES!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I have a deep, dark confession to make tonight....and I can only make it to my fellow shippers. As you know, we've been living on speculation and fanfic since March. Well, I like to read for 30 minutes or so before I go to bed each night. You can't relax and balance your laptop, so I've been printing the stories out.

Now, my confession......I have a stack of fanfic about a foot and a half high! I'm so attached to some of the stories that I'm thinking about punching holes in them and putting them into notebooks.

Does anyone else have a similar situation.....or am I weirder than I thought?
                            Notebook?? *quickly glances at 2-drawer filing cabinet that is full and alphabetized* Yeah, sure, I got only a notebook! *throws a blanket over the stacks waiting to be filed* Compulsive, tactile reader?? Who says?? Oh, I guess that would be me. Well, what's a girl to do? Print! Print! and PRINT some more!!!
                            Last edited by Token; 02 July 2005, 01:37 PM.

Token ~

Comment

I have a deep, dark confession to make tonight....and I can only make it to my fellow shippers. As you know, we've been living on speculation and fanfic since March. Well, I like to read for 30 minutes or so before I go to bed each night. You can't relax and balance your laptop, so I've been printing the stories out.

Now, my confession......I have a stack of fanfic about a foot and a half high! I'm so attached to some of the stories that I'm thinking about punching holes in them and putting them into notebooks.

Does anyone else have a similar situation.....or am I weirder than I thought?
                              Me too. No its not weird I hate it whan you cant track down a fic you wanna re read so this is a perfect way to keep them where you can find them (handy if your computer isnt working too). Some fics are just so fab you want to read them over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                                Me too. No its not weird I hate it whan you cant track down a fic you wanna re read so this is a perfect way to keep them where you can find them (handy if your computer isnt working too). Some fics are just so fab you want to read them over and over again.
                                I like to think of it as having a collection. You know, like a hobby. Yeah, my hobby is to collect great fanfiction. Sam and Jack stories, of course! I keep a Favorites fanfiction folder on my laptop. That works best for me. I have one Sally Reeve story printed for emergency bedside reading. But, usually my wireless laptop fits just fine on my lap using a pillow lap desk thingy! And coming to The Thread is a great way for me to share my hobby interests with other, ahem, hobbyists!!

BTW the Stargate Fan Awards nominees will be posted within a week and they allow appx 3 weeks to read and then voting begins. Not to miss!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X