This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AustrALIEN
    LOL........that's all I can say...........
    HOORAY another new shipper

AustrALIEN

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      Welcome, AustrALIEN!
      Thanks...........Oh and how did you know that green is my fav colour for my handle?¿
      CARTER:
      You spent seven years on MacGyver......and you can't figure this one out.......

We've got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum.........build a Neucliar Reactor for crying out loud.......

You used to be MacGyver........MacGadjet.........MacGimmic........Now your Mr MacUseless.......

Dear God............I'm stuck on a glacier with MacGyver.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PdY3...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
        HOORAY another new shipper

AustrALIEN
        Well......not so much a new shipper......just a new Gateworlder.......

Once a shipper....always a shipper..........
        CARTER:
        You spent seven years on MacGyver......and you can't figure this one out.......

We've got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum.........build a Neucliar Reactor for crying out loud.......

You used to be MacGyver........MacGadjet.........MacGimmic........Now your Mr MacUseless.......

Dear God............I'm stuck on a glacier with MacGyver.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PdY3...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          Not at all!! I have a favorite Sally Reeve story that I printed out and occasionally reread at bedtime.
          Ooh, thank you, Nell. You just gave me a sudden urge to go read a bit of Sally's "Future Imperfect" -- a great way to start the day.

Welcome, Somnium and AustrALIEN (wow, cool name!). I'm kinda new too. You'll love it here!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            Not at all!! I have a favorite Sally Reeve story that I printed out and occasionally reread at bedtime. But, instead of a binder with real paper, I do have a folder of Favorite fanfiction that I maintain on my laptop. I use one of those lap desk/pillow thingies and I can balance it on my lap just fine. If I were to print out my favorites, they'd be a stack about as big or bigger than yours!!!

If you prefer paper, then a notebook is a great idea! Thanks, for sharing your "confession." I bet there are more of our kind out there!!! Hee, hee!
            (((nell))) Thank you for the tip on spoilers. I hope your not disappointed in what it is I'll tell you.
            Spoiler:
            Jack and Sam are flying a ship. There are hugh explosions in front of them, then they are kissing with their hands on each others necks, then a giant fireball.

Like I said it went by pretty quick, had to watch frame by frame, but it was worth it to me.
            sig by PM

Comment

Ok, I admit the photo editing sucks, but it's 2am so I'll blame it on lack of sleep. Here's something silly that popped into my head and refused to be ignored. Hopefully someone will find it semi amusing.

Who'da thunk that Jack had a romantic side...

Comment

I have a deep, dark confession to make tonight....and I can only make it to my fellow shippers. As you know, we've been living on speculation and fanfic since March. Well, I like to read for 30 minutes or so before I go to bed each night. You can't relax and balance your laptop, so I've been printing the stories out.

Now, my confession......I have a stack of fanfic about a foot and a half high! I'm so attached to some of the stories that I'm thinking about punching holes in them and putting them into notebooks.

Does anyone else have a similar situation.....or am I weirder than I thought?
                I do the same thing : print fics, read them in bed and keep them if I find them really good !
                I can't tell you how many notebooks I have now : for XF fics, for SG1 fics... and I think I'll have to begin a SGA notebook soon as well !
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                  (((nell))) Thank you for the tip on spoilers. I hope your not disappointed in what it is I'll tell you.
                  Spoiler:
                  Jack and Sam are flying a ship. There are hugh explosions in front of them, then they are kissing with their hands on each others necks, then a giant fireball.

Like I said it went by pretty quick, had to watch frame by frame, but it was worth it to me.
                  Sorry to disappoint you but what you're talking about is a scene from
                  Spoiler:
                  Moebius Pt 2

I don't think we'll see something like that in S9 unfortunately
                  Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

[/B]
                    Oma-1, what are "strepsils"? As for Daniel, see below.....
                    Strepsils are throat lozenges - all that ranting gave me a sore throat

I think Daniel has known for a long, long time. The scenes above, especially the elevator scene in Grace, are proof enough for me. I feel he has been a lot like Teal'c.....observing from the sidelines, but not saying anything, because there's no point in drawing his friends out over something that they can't pursue because of honor. I can only remember once when Teal'c said something to Jack.....when Sam was missing, but I can't remember the ep. I can never relate the titles to what I remember! But you know the one I mean.....it's a locker room scene.....and Jack is very uncomfortable.
                    That's the locker scene from Grace. But being about 3 pages behind at this point I'm sure someones already pointed that out

It's been great reading everyone's opinion on whether Daniel knows. I thought he must surely know but couldn't think of any particular examples (had a brain dead moment there ). Thanks for all the specifics and examples you've shared. I believe now
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                      I agree, the photos are depressing. Amanda does look good, but there's little doubt she's a new mommy. (For the inexperienced, there are certain parts of a woman that enlarge after giving birth. <g>)

I also found the two-BB, no-MS thing interesting. Maybe they just figured they look so much alike, nobody would notice! LOL (Just joking, don't jump all over me! LOL)
                      I thought exactly the same things when I saw the pics!! I'll jump up and down with ya and fight off the attackers
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest
                        But Oma, maybe this will make you feel better -- aren't you in a country that already has Season 8 on DVD? We have to wait until Season 7 stops playing in syndication! And since I only recently got cable, I'm stuck with having seen only a few of the middle episodes of Season 8 and now Season 9 is starting.
                        Kinda makes me feel better - but more outraged that you have to wait so long!!!!

((((((((Ramona and everybody else in the same boat)))))))))))
                        sigpic

Comment

I have a deep, dark confession to make tonight....and I can only make it to my fellow shippers. As you know, we've been living on speculation and fanfic since March. Well, I like to read for 30 minutes or so before I go to bed each night. You can't relax and balance your laptop, so I've been printing the stories out.

Now, my confession......I have a stack of fanfic about a foot and a half high! I'm so attached to some of the stories that I'm thinking about punching holes in them and putting them into notebooks.

Does anyone else have a similar situation.....or am I weirder than I thought?
                          I have a folder full of fanfics And loads saved to my hard drive so I don't have to go searching for my favourites Think of it as a sign of a real die-hard shipper
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            Another screen cap...this one's from Full Alert...

Great pics MB! When someone posted a suggestion of Jack having a pic of Sam on his desk I immediately remembered this one and your description of how you made it

I'm pretty sure I remember someone posting a pic of Jack's desk with a picture of their wedding on it - was it Sir Ruff?? Anyone remember for sure??
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              Here's a reworking of a convo from Unnatural Selection....

Jack: Sam didn’t go for it.

Teal'c: She did not agree to go on the mission?

Jack: Oh no, she did that. Once she knew the stakes and the fate of the universe stuff. Both she and the President realized we had no choice. The President says good luck, godspeed and all those things he says when he thinks we’re gonna die.

Daniel: So what didn’t she go for?

Jack: The name I suggested.

Daniel: Yeah Jack, you can't name your son Homer Thor O'Neill.

O’NEILL: Why not?

Just as long as the kid isn't a kinda jaundiced looking grey colour, I see nothing wrong with that name
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                                Ok, I admit the photo editing sucks, but it's 2am so I'll blame it on lack of sleep. Here's something silly that popped into my head and refused to be ignored. Hopefully someone will find it semi amusing.

Who'da thunk that Jack had a romantic side...
                                http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/5690/homer2ga.jpg
                                Very amusing
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X