Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another screen cap...this one's from Full Alert...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Uber, those pics are terrific!!!
      sigpic

Comment

So subtle.....yet so effective, Uber!

I don't see how you do that.....the angles....the lighting effects.

Also.....

Welcome, Lucreleia!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
          I have a deep, dark confession to make tonight....and I can only make it to my fellow shippers. As you know, we've been living on speculation and fanfic since March. Well, I like to read for 30 minutes or so before I go to bed each night. You can't relax and balance your laptop, so I've been printing the stories out.

Now, my confession......I have a stack of fanfic about a foot and a half high! I'm so attached to some of the stories that I'm thinking about punching holes in them and putting them into notebooks.

Does anyone else have a similar situation.....or am I weirder than I thought?
          Not at all!! I have a favorite Sally Reeve story that I printed out and occasionally reread at bedtime. But, instead of a binder with real paper, I do have a folder of Favorite fanfiction that I maintain on my laptop. I use one of those lap desk/pillow thingies and I can balance it on my lap just fine. If I were to print out my favorites, they'd be a stack about as big or bigger than yours!!!

If you prefer paper, then a notebook is a great idea! Thanks, for sharing your "confession." I bet there are more of our kind out there!!! Hee, hee!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
            What a lovely thread, Im a HUGE Sam/Jack shipper So its great to know theres more of you out there. Cant wait to see what S9 has in store for us. Suppose Ill have to make do with some fic in the mean time
            WELCOME Somnium!!

Pop in lots and post lots we shippers love to chat about all things jack and sam!!
            I can't say I'm counting the days until S9 but I will be watching in order to soak up any ship that TPTB feel inclined to throw our way!

Comment

Here's a reworking of a convo from Unnatural Selection....

Jack: Sam didn’t go for it.

Teal'c: She did not agree to go on the mission?

Jack: Oh no, she did that. Once she knew the stakes and the fate of the universe stuff. Both she and the President realized we had no choice. The President says good luck, godspeed and all those things he says when he thinks we’re gonna die.

Daniel: So what didn’t she go for?

Jack: The name I suggested.

Daniel: Yeah Jack, you can't name your son Homer Thor O'Neill.

O’NEILL: Why not?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

Jack: Oh no, she did that. Once she knew the stakes and the fate of the universe stuff. Both she and the President realized we had no choice. The President says good luck, godspeed and all those things he says when he thinks we’re gonna die.

ROTFLOL! What have you been drinking to come up with that? (Just kidding) That's funny!

Comment

Sorry Lucreleia, didn't mean to miss you off the welcomes (really must get in the habit of reading all posts before engaging brain!)

So WELCOME to the Shipper family too!!

Uber - love the pics! What a perfect way to send me off to work (yea to pics, boo to work!)

Comment

Boy, whenever I am in dire need of a laugh, you all come through. That is a riot! Homer Thor O'Neill ????? ROFL

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

A screen cap from a deleted scene in Affinity...

Jack enters Sam's lab and almost catches her goofing off...

p.s....that's actually MY desktop...

LOL........that's all I can say...........
                      CARTER:
                      You spent seven years on MacGyver......and you can't figure this one out.......

We've got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum.........build a Neucliar Reactor for crying out loud.......

You used to be MacGyver........MacGadjet.........MacGimmic........Now your Mr MacUseless.......

Dear God............I'm stuck on a glacier with MacGyver.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PdY3...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by Lucreleia
                        Hello everyone, LOL4JACK invited me to this thread, so I'm saying here I am! (Thanks L4J, by the way)

I love the Jack/Sam ship, and I KNOW that they DO belong together!

But unfortunatelly, I haven't seen S8 yet, since it's only starting in my country, so I will not post very often here, cause I don't want to be spoiled.

For that I've read, things are not so well at the moment, but keep it coming, people, that TPTB will have to listen to the audience and get them together, even if it's at the end of the show!

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Lucreleia to our Sam and Jack ship .... have fun and post alot

Comment

Welcome, AustraALIEN!

Comment

Another screen cap...this one's from Full Alert...

AWESOME .... Uber you made me delurk ... lovely pics

Comment

A screen cap from a deleted scene in Affinity...

Jack enters Sam's lab and almost catches her goofing off...

p.s....that's actually MY desktop...

aaahhhh UBER ... so shippy.... wish I could give you a zillion greens for those lovely pics

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                                What a lovely thread, Im a HUGE Sam/Jack shipper So its great to know theres more of you out there. Cant wait to see what S9 has in store for us. Suppose Ill have to make do with some fic in the mean time

Somnium
                                yes this is the right place for Sam and Jack shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X