This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugarshaker
    I loved that scene where she put her head on his shoulder. It was completely unexpected because they had pretty much dropped the ship since D&C. For me it was definitely a Woo-Hoo! moment.
    Hi Sugar,

Did you forget about Window of Opportunity and Beneath the Surface? Totally shippy. Oh, and Entity too -- although I'm not sure if that one is before Metamophis or not.
    sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest
      Hi Sugar,

Did you forget about Window of Opportunity and Beneath the Surface? Totally shippy. Oh, and Entity too -- although I'm not sure if that one is before Metamophis or not.
      Entity is late Season 4...Metamorphosis is Season 6...

...and in between, the frigid, arctic tundra of Ship that was Season 5...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
        I saw the pictures earlier. It's depressing that RDA isn't there; but I'm glad to see AT back. I think she looks really good.

Here's hoping that we'll get something! - anything! to confirm the ship that we all know exists in our hearts.

I agree, the photos are depressing. Amanda does look good, but there's little doubt she's a new mommy. (For the inexperienced, there are certain parts of a woman that enlarge after giving birth. <g>)

I also found the two-BB, no-MS thing interesting. Maybe they just figured they look so much alike, nobody would notice! LOL (Just joking, don't jump all over me! LOL)
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
          What a lovely thread, Im a HUGE Sam/Jack shipper So its great to know theres more of you out there. Cant wait to see what S9 has in store for us. Suppose Ill have to make do with some fic in the mean time

Somnium, to the Shipper Family!!
          S9 maybe only shipper scraps, but we are use to that!
          Some fic?? I think we can more than fulfill that order!!

Token ~

Comment

Welcome, Somnium!

All S/J shippers welcome here!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
              I agree, the photos are depressing. Amanda does look good, but there's little doubt she's a new mommy. (For the inexperienced, there are certain parts of a woman that enlarge after giving birth. <g>)

I also found the two-BB, no-MS thing interesting. Maybe they just figured they look so much alike, nobody would notice! LOL (Just joking, don't jump all over me! LOL)
              LOL!! Buc!! I was thinking that, but I didn't have the nerve to say it!!

It is kinda weird how much MS and BB look alike. I'm surprised that the MGM big-wigs didn't have BB color his hair or something. Or MS could go back to the original look for Daniel and have long hair.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                Entity is late Season 4...Metamorphosis is Season 6...

...and in between, the frigid, arctic tundra of Ship that was Season 5...
                Uber, any nice suprises for ship day... like part 3 of The Darker Side of the Night and Eclipse... you left us with a cliffhanger!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Hello everyone, LOL4JACK invited me to this thread, so I'm saying here I am! (Thanks L4J, by the way)

I love the Jack/Sam ship, and I KNOW that they DO belong together!

But unfortunatelly, I haven't seen S8 yet, since it's only starting in my country, so I will not post very often here, cause I don't want to be spoiled.

For that I've read, things are not so well at the moment, but keep it coming, people, that TPTB will have to listen to the audience and get them together, even if it's at the end of the show!

Have a nice weekend everyone!
                  Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
                  (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucreleia
                    Hello everyone, LOL4JACK invited me to this thread, so I'm saying here I am! (Thanks L4J, by the way)

But unfortunatelly, I haven't seen S8 yet, since it's only starting in my country, so I will not post very often here, cause I don't want to be spoiled.

For that I've read, things are not so well at the moment, but keep it coming, people, that TPTB will have to listen to the audience and get them together, even if it's at the end of the show!

Lucreleia!!
                    Come on in to the Shipper Family!
                    Sam and Jack are waiting for you!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                      You're waiting till Beach Head to return to watching? What if someone talks about Sam? Don't you want to know first hand? Or, you can count on us to be on our computers as soon as we reasonably can to post the spoilers!! Yep, I bet that's what you're gonna do!!

well, i'm on the west coast (southern california), and the peeps on the east coast see it a few hours before me. SO, if there IS anything squeeworthy, i'll have enough notice to be able to record it!

Oh, as for the countdown...

THERE ARE A WHOLE LOT OF DAYS UNTIL SAM RETURNS IN BEACH HEAD!!

someone on the sam thread said there's 50 days... yeah, a lot of days, but it's better than NO sam! *nods vigorously*

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lucreleia

Welcome Lucreleia

I'm glad you are joining us.... don't worry to much about the spoilers, we do try to hide S8 in spoiler tags although we do sometimes forget

But we do have fun... so don't stay away

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                          Ack! *raises hand Jack style* Will you guys stop depressing me!

*grumbles about the unfairness of having to wait till OCTOBER to watch S9*

Seriously though, I love the countdown Nell, keep it up! It reminds me how fast time flies in shippy fandom. I'll be glued to the thread relying on my lovely family to feed my withdrawal until I get to see it too.

((((((((((Shipper family)))))))))))
                          But Oma, maybe this will make you feel better -- aren't you in a country that already has Season 8 on DVD? We have to wait until Season 7 stops playing in syndication! And since I only recently got cable, I'm stuck with having seen only a few of the middle episodes of Season 8 and now Season 9 is starting.
                          sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            well, i'm on the west coast (southern california), and the peeps on the east coast see it a few hours before me. SO, if there IS anything squeeworthy, i'll have enough notice to be able to record it!

someone on the sam thread said there's 50 days... yeah, a lot of days, but it's better than NO sam! *nods vigorously*

sally
                            Yep... I think it is right, Beach Head should air on August 19th... so depending where you are, 49 or 50 days

Comment

A screen cap from a deleted scene in Affinity...

Jack enters Sam's lab and almost catches her goofing off...

p.s....that's actually MY desktop...

Last edited by Uber; 01 July 2005, 08:42 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I have a deep, dark confession to make tonight....and I can only make it to my fellow shippers. As you know, we've been living on speculation and fanfic since March. Well, I like to read for 30 minutes or so before I go to bed each night. You can't relax and balance your laptop, so I've been printing the stories out.

Now, my confession......I have a stack of fanfic about a foot and a half high! I'm so attached to some of the stories that I'm thinking about punching holes in them and putting them into notebooks.

Does anyone else have a similar situation.....or am I weirder than I thought?

Comment

Working...
                                X