This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billie
    Just popped in to bid you all goodnight and to leave you with two pics that prove beyond any doubt (not that we ever had any!) just how deeply Jack and Sam feel and care about eachother (neither of them needs to say anything coz the look says it all).

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...ie/entity2.jpg
    Jack after shooting sam twice with zat in Entity
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...e/heroes32.jpg

Sam after jack was shot in Heroes

Hats off to both RDA and AT for their amazing acting and just like sam_o_neill put it - Jack/Sam ship is THE best ever!!
    Those pics are great Billie! It is obvious that they love each other!! RDA and AT are two of the best actors I know! Especially when it comes to showing emotions

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      True Suekay Even sci-fi shows are all about human relationship ...and obviously they explore it through a good sci fi mythology and I like that ..Shame it had to go down that route with SG1 ..Will we ever see Sam and Jack
      Spoiler:
      close physically to each other and real this time on screen ??!!!!!because what we saw in Threads was a start of something but it would be nice to see them giving each other a proper cuddle even in front of the others ..it does not matter as long as we See Sam holding Jack or vice versa ...

....this is what I expect from any good sci fi show with a great ship ...example JAG did it , X-files too ..so I hope SG1 will do the same but without RDA it's not possible so we'll see ....

.....I hope that TPTB don't want to be different from the other shows because at the end of the day if they wanted that , they should have stopped the S/J ship at the end of season 6 but they went back to it in season 7 , 8 specially after Threads which told us that Jack was considering becoming civilian with his "Always" to be with Sam .

It would be a really big let down if we don't see the end of Sam and Jack on screen ...and a ride into the sunset to make a family just because they love each other , they deserve a break , some happiness and a bit of a life before they carry on that big adventure for a second big movie without Vala and Cameron in sight

Spoiler:
      The fishing scene in Threads was lacking closeness to be the proper ending to the Sam and Jack ship ..this is not good enough to finish their ship on screen ..they have to be a litle bit closer than that ..I'm not even asking for a kiss but something a la JAG would be fab

Caty
      Caty I agree 100%!! After what we had at the end of Season8 we should get to see Sam and Jack together..like you say cuddling or something. I haven't give up hope of Jack popping in later in the season because you never know....I'm just going to watch and see. But i really don't believe TPTB could end the whole series without lettign us see Sam and Jack together! I'm still confident that by the time it all ends TPTB will have made shippers as happy as they can be!! We've got to stay positive!!!

I remember beeing really depressed about Season 8 thinking we weren't going to get any ship but the end for me was great! I know it wasn't as 'in your face' as many of us wanted but it was still there, TPTB hadn't just blown it off. They dealt with it the best way they could to please the whole fan base and that gave me more confidence in them

I'm giving Season 9 a chance this time because I was really worried about both S.7 and S.8 but they turned out to be great so even though there have been a load of changes for Season 9 i'm not giving up..it is Staragte after all so i'm going to stick with it. If I really don't like it I can always pretend that Staragte ended with Season 8 and I will be happy

So...my advice: We all have to stay positive!!! We never know what we are going to get until we get it!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
        One big question I have about our couple is does Daniel actually know??? I can't see Teal'c or Janet telling Daniel about the "I care about her a lot more than I'm supposed to" out of respect for the "leave it in the room" comment, but equally, Daniel can't have missed all the looks and touches over the years. He's not like Rothman who doesn't do people but could tell you what a million year old goa'uld had for breakfast fcol! Jack's his best friend and you know what Daniel's like for making Jack talk about things. I think if Daniel had been around for Threads he would have something to Jack about opening up and not letting Sam go.

I just find it strange that Hammond, Teal'c and Janet know, but tptb have given us no indication either way of whether Daniel knows - never mind his opinion on the matter.

*frustrated grrrrrrrrrr*
        I was wondering much the same thing the other day and then i happened to watch Entity. The look that Daniel gives Jack when he and Teal'c come into the infirmary after Janet has suggested to Jack that they 'let her go' is a look of such empathy that I had to read it that Daniel does know. Also as you say Oma-1, Daniel is Jack best friend and a smart guy and so in my opinion it would be very uncharacterisic of him not to have picked up on the infamous electricity! (a big shipper YEA to that electricity!!! )

Comment

Hello Shipper Family!!!! Just popping in to say...

HAPPY CANADA DAAAY!!!!

Lol, i'm probably talking to myself here, but if there are any other Canadians...!!!!!

It was so cool, because of the army im affiliated with, I ended up going with an Air Force and a Navy representative holding the Canada Parade Banner in front of the ENTIRE big Canada Day Parade my city had. Thousands and thousands of people lining the streets, cheering us on, waving millions of mini Canada Flags... It was great fun.
          The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
          |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

I was wondering much the same thing the other day and then i happened to watch Entity. The look that Daniel gives Jack when he and Teal'c come into the infirmary after Janet has suggested to Jack that they 'let her go' is a look of such empathy that I had to read it that Daniel does know. Also as you say Oma-1, Daniel is Jack best friend and a smart guy and so in my opinion it would be very uncharacterisic of him not to have picked up on the infamous electricity! (a big shipper YEA to that electricity!!! )
            I agree, I do think daniel knows about how Sam and Jack feel about each other. He must have seen how they are together. I did have a scene to use as an example but my mind just went completely blank! lol
            I'll come back later when I get it back!! But Daniel does know about Sam and Jack! There is no doubt about it!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
              Those pics are great Billie! It is obvious that they love each other!! RDA and AT are two of the best actors I know! Especially when it comes to showing emotions
              Ooh, I agree wholeheartedly. It's mainly down to their talents that the ship is so wonderful! Amanda does such an amazing job at conveying Sam's emotion in Heroes, and RDA too at showing how much Jack cares for her. And thanks for posting those pics, Billie!!

Random question, but does anyone else absolutely adore the part in Lost City when Jack calls Sam a "national treasure"? Sooooo lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                One big question I have about our couple is does Daniel actually know??? I can't see Teal'c or Janet telling Daniel about the "I care about her a lot more than I'm supposed to" out of respect for the "leave it in the room" comment, but equally, Daniel can't have missed all the looks and touches over the years. He's not like Rothman who doesn't do people but could tell you what a million year old goa'uld had for breakfast fcol! Jack's his best friend and you know what Daniel's like for making Jack talk about things. I think if Daniel had been around for Threads he would have something to Jack about opening up and not letting Sam go.

I just find it strange that Hammond, Teal'c and Janet know, but tptb have given us no indication either way of whether Daniel knows - never mind his opinion on the matter.

*frustrated grrrrrrrrrr*
                I agree with many of the posts, I think Daniel does know and when they S/J decided to keep it in the room what I understood is that THEY where did not have to go one step further in their relations, of course because of the regs, that they will leave it there.

I don't think they talked to Teal'c or Janet and asked to keep it quiet

I guess he also saw the interaction between Thera and Jonas (even though I have not seen it... yes shipper, I have not seen BTS) and...

As an ascended being.... you know everything!
                When Daniel got into the mind of the Replicarter... he must have read it to
                When Jack is in trouble he always calls out Carter first...
                And
                Spoiler:
                Sam and Jack where alone in the cabin, fishing..... before Daniel and Teal'c got there

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

PS: OMA, your next post will be a milestone!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                  Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                  Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

remember also he interrupted Sam and Martouf in Tokra part one. Don't say that wasn't a whoops-i need to hurry up and step in here moment.
                    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Silver
                      Ooh, I agree wholeheartedly. It's mainly down to their talents that the ship is so wonderful! Amanda does such an amazing job at conveying Sam's emotion in Heroes, and RDA too at showing how much Jack cares for her. And thanks for posting those pics, Billie!!

Random question, but does anyone else absolutely adore the part in
                      Lost City when Jack calls Sam a "national treasure"? Sooooo lovely.
                      I do!! *waves hand in the air* Lost City is one of the shippiest Stargate eps IMO and that scene is just wonderful! Jack really opened up to Sam there and if Daniel and Teal'c hadn't popped in who knows what might have happened!! It would have been the perfect chance for the 'S/J talk' we have all wanted to see for so long!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Silver
                        Random question, but does anyone else absolutely adore the part in Lost City when Jack calls Sam a "national treasure"? Sooooo lovely.
                        Whoa Yea! ... knees go weak just thinking about it!! *whoops there she goes!*

*picks oneself up and recomposes* Ok, while we're on the topic of random questions....can someone explain to me the little snippet from the episode failsafe (I think that's the one) when they are all working on fixing the damaged jaffa ship and sam looks over jacks shoulder and then sort of holds up her hands and backs away?? I never quite understood what that little bit meant (Doh!) Was hoping to post a pic but it's way too big and i haven't got a program yet to resize....so if you can figure out what the heck I'm talking about fellow shippers I shall stand amazed!! (but not in the least bit surprised!!)

Comment

I'm not sure could you just put the link to the pic? i'd be glad to help once i see the pic and remind myself

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Oooo, while I was searching for a smaller pic of my query scene I came across this pic from failsafe...note how fast jack moves to help sam - he is but a blur!!

Oh and here's the link to the pic as requested Sam_o_Neill (now why didn't i think of that!!), any enlightenment would be gratefully received!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...e/Failsafe.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                              Nell, your killing me!!! LOL!!!! I like your style!!! "If today is JUNE 30 where you live and you have access to a station that broadcasts SG-1, there are
                              15 DAYS UNTIL THE JULY 15 PREMIERE!!!
                              "
                              WELL, IF YOU LIKED THAT THEN YOU'LL LOVE THIS:

TODAY IS JULY 1
                              THERE ARE NOW 14 DAYS UNTIL JULY 15 PREMIERE!!!

For some of us, that is! And, it just ain't fair that we can't watch it on the same date wherever we are!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                nell, since you're so good at this counting down thing... would you mind finding out how long it'll be until beach head aires? this is sam's/amanda's return (which is when *i* return to watching stargate too). if you find out, would you mind posting the results on the sam's a great character thread?

sally
                                You're waiting till Beach Head to return to watching? What if someone talks about Sam? Don't you want to know first hand? Or, you can count on us to be on our computers as soon as we reasonably can to post the spoilers!! Yep, I bet that's what you're gonna do!!

Oh, as for the countdown...

THERE ARE A WHOLE LOT OF DAYS UNTIL SAM RETURNS IN BEACH HEAD!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X