X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    I just want to add a BIG CONGRATULATIONS

to Mei Mei for placing FIRST and THIRD in the SJD awards....

(((((((((((((((((MEIMEI)))))))))))))))))))

For anyone wanting to see all of the results
    http://www.samandjack.net/sjfa/results2005.html
    cool way to go mei mei !! congratulations

this is my 1600 post !!
    Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      that smiley is making me thiiiiiirsty!
      *cough* me? sweet wittle me? and party's? *blushing* You've got me confused with some other eeevil Kiwigater....

You know, it's gonna be very hard to pry shippy info for s9 out of people if they aren't AT the Vancouver con Altho, a number of production people WILL be there, I'll practise my "social" drinking, so I can subtly draw their plans out of them.....
      Sorry I didn't reply straight away, but I've been watching Stargate whilst eating porridge. Anyone would think I was Scotti....oh...wait a minute...

We want to know everything that happens at the con...everything!! You get to work on all those production people as we want all the shippy spoilers!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
        Who would give the bride away now Jacob *sob* can't?
        Definitely General Hammond! If he's not available, then if Daniel's the best man, Teal'c could do it (or vice versa). They would just have to keep a close eye on him to make sure he showed up on time.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

CONGRATS to Anubis on 1600 posts!!! (plus, of course, all the OT stuff - too bad those don't count)

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Thought I'd throw in my congrats my MeiMei, and Kiwi, I'll have cheeseburger, fries, and margarita please.
            And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
            Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
            Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
            Daniel: Oh! You see?
            Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
              Definitely! The way he sneaks a quick peek and she’s totally oblivious! Plus that bit where the Goa’ulds are lurking and he holds her real close while they hide!
              Remember, too, that she took the clothes of a male guard. I doubt she had any undies!!
              sigpic
              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

i have an idea for anyone who produces the mucis video things that are at conventions. This one is for any shipper relationships e.g sam/jack, sheppard/ weir etc.
                its a song that could be the backing for it= reo speedwagon's "an't fight this felling"

i hope people can use this. And if someone makes it can they send it to me thanks
                "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir
                  i have an idea for anyone who produces the mucis video things that are at conventions. This one is for any shipper relationships e.g sam/jack, sheppard/ weir etc.
                  its a song that could be the backing for it= reo speedwagon's "an't fight this felling"

i hope people can use this. And if someone makes it can they send it to me thanks
                  Hello Commander Aegir, and welcome to the thread. Hopefully someone will come along and help you out with the vid. There's also a Music Video thread here in the forum, so posting your question there should get you a response. I hope this helps.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    Sorry I didn't reply straight away, but I've been watching Stargate whilst eating porridge. Anyone would think I was Scotti....oh...wait a minute...

We want to know everything that happens at the con...everything!! You get to work on all those production people as we want all the shippy spoilers!
                    And PICTURES! Take LOTS of pictures....

I can't believe how addicted I am to hearing anything I can - any tidbit from conventions!

I hope one of actors accidentally let's something slip about a S/J kiss somewhere in season 9....

AND NOT THE AU KIND!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

BEV!!!!! (((((((((((((BEV)))))))))))) I have no clue why I must hug the stuffing out of you everytime I see you but....I MUST

Commander Aegir....I have a number of sites that produce S&J vids saved on my home computer...SO when I get home I will post a post of links for you and anyone else who *needs* some Shipper Pick-Me-Up

there is NOT a vid contest for the Vancouver SG1/SGA convention unfortunately But I am sure that Kiw, myself and the rest of our Tattooed...hehehe GANG will definitely get enough pictures and covert video to put something together
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

thanks very much i shall do that

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

so what do people talk about on this thread?

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

so what did everyone think of threads and Mobius?

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS MEIMEI

Sam and Jack lives on in fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                                Remember, too, that she took the clothes of a male guard. I doubt she had any undies!!
                                Oooooeeeeee! ROFLMAO!!! Boy can you tell the party's started!

Katkin, *shakes finger vigorously* you're a bad influence! Look what you've done to Zoser! First tongues, now ...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X