X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silver
    Thought and acted out that thought...

Profile - http://www.fanfiction.net/u/505936/

Only two fics atm and one of them is still in progress!

I love your fics by the way, divcon -- my name's Kibeth5 on FF.net so look for my review.
    Silver aka Kibeth5, Your story was entertaining, passionate,and wonderful for our Sam and Jack!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
      Hi everyone. I have decided to de-lurk after having read this thread for a long while. It's great to meet so many other Sam/Jack shippers.
      The first Darren in Bewitched had injured his back and it got so bad he wasn't able to work anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        Hello Shippers...

Not sure if this has already been posted as I haven't had a chance to catch up on the thread yet, but I just read at Stargate Project that...

Spoiler:
        Richard Dean Anderson is listed as a guest star [via telephone] in the episode Beach Head (the first episode with Sam in it )

Hmmm, wonder what that could mean???
        I'm thinking he's calling Sam to make sure she got back to the mountain alright

Oh yeah...and when will she be back home with him!
        In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
        so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
        Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
        Hic Comitas Regit
        Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Hi everyone. I have decided to de-lurk after having read this thread for a long while. It's great to meet so many other Sam/Jack shippers.

scjon!!

We are always happy to have new members to the Family!! So what is your favorite Sam & Jack moment?

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            Silver aka Kibeth5, Your story was entertaining, passionate,and wonderful for our Sam and Jack!!!
            (((((((((((Nell)))))))))) Love your sig and miss your countdown... so to keep it coming...

So if you are in the US, eastern standard time:

15 days until Florence birthday
            16 days until S9 premier
            17 days until Harry Potter Book 6

OMG, I'll have to take the weekend off!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
              (((((((((((Nell)))))))))) Love your sig and miss your countdown... so to keep it coming...

16 days until S9 premier

CONGRATULATIONS, LOL4JACK
              ON 300 POSTS!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

16 days until S9 premier

I tend to lurk more during the work week. But, thanks for joining me to keep our Shipper family informed!! We don't want anybody with access to a station broadcasting the July 15 Premiere to miss it!!

Everybody, start checking your supplies for the Premiere! VCR operational, fresh 60 minute tape, snacks, and it's funner if you have someone to watch the show with you. OK, where are my Jack Clones? Hee, hee!!
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome scjon
                  In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                  so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                  Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                  Hic Comitas Regit
                  Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                  Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                    It's a bit quiet here tonight....is there a really great shipper episode being repeated that I don't know about??!!

Well I guess I'll head off to bed and into my world of shippy dreams. Tonight's will be based on Silvers second fic which had me laughing (alot!) and sighing as only a fab shipperfest can do

So on that note I'll leave you all with a few fun pics of a bit of Jack and Sam cuteness

Loving ATs smile and as Jack would say...SWEET!!
                    where did you get these pics?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                      CONGRATULATIONS, LOL4JACK
                      ON 300 POSTS!!!
                      (((((((Nell))))))) Thanks so much, I didn't even realize I was even near the 300, found out with your post.

It seems that it was yesterday that I was a prim'tah

Everybody here has been so nice and friendly that it feels very nice and comfortable to post, thanks!

((((((((SHIPPERS)))))))))
                      Last edited by LOL4JACK; 29 June 2005, 06:09 PM.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                        Hello Shippers...

Not sure if this has already been posted as I haven't had a chance to catch up on the thread yet, but I just read at Stargate Project that...

Spoiler:
                        Richard Dean Anderson is listed as a guest star [via telephone] in the episode Beach Head (the first episode with Sam in it )

Hmmm, wonder what that could mean???
                        Well, ForeverSg1, you certainly made my day! RL was so busy I couldn't check in from work, but this news was worth waiting on. Glad to see Joe
                        Spoiler:
                        took my advice on the phone conversations
                        (hee-hee!).

In fact, I'm now feeling so optimistic about S9 that I've restored my first (shippiest) banner for another run!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                          Well, ForeverSg1, you certainly made my day! RL was so busy I couldn't check in from work, but this news was worth waiting on. Glad to see Joe
                          Spoiler:
                          took my advice on the phone conversations
                          (hee-hee!).

In fact, I'm now feeling so optimistic about S9 that I've restored my first (shippiest) banner for another run!

sg-1fanintn I love your sig banner!!! See how the shipper vibes are spreading?? We are resilient! Joe threw us some little bones and we move forward!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                            Now that I've managed to master the art of pic posting (how long did that take me!), thought I'd share some behind the scene pics of RDA and AT having fun. Those two are sooooo sweet together on and off screen, not surprising that the ship boat set sail from the very beginning!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...e/jacksam3.jpg
                            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...e/jacksam4.jpg
                            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...e/jacksam6.jpg

Wonder what he said (or did) to her?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            This reminds me of the S5 episode Menace. In the audio commentary, they say that when Daniel was in the room with Reese and Jack and Sam were in the observation area, that the director had to finally send them to their trailers because they kept cracking each other up and making each other laugh. I wish we could see some pics or clips of THAT! LOL
                            - Mary
                            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Welcom, scjon!

Welcome back, Magna Defender!

Congratulations, LOL4JACK, on 300 posts!

We've had a lot of milestones in our little Shipper Family this week!

Comment

I loved the Show from Season 1-6.IMO SG-1 works best with Jack as the lead character.IMO the Jack character has proven he can carry the Show while working with another guest character.IMO the Sam Daniel and Teal'c centered episodes have failed.I do not like compalining about this Show but Season 9 just does not sound good at all.Many of us have bought the DVD's and watched everyone episode and we should never be afraid to voice our opinions.Remember were the real TPTB.

Comment

Working...
                                X