This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billie
    Have you written that fifth chapter yet??!!!! Haha only kidding, but seriously...if you could get on with it..!! *slaps oneself yet again for being so impatient*

Can't believe your mum tut tut....my only suggestion to achieve some form of recompence on her part is for her to buy you the whole 4th season on dvd... play.com have S1 - S6 on sale (I'm just waiting for S7). And if you don't own a dvd then she'll just have to add that to her list!!

Just popping off to read your other fic and wallow in shippiness
    Ohh I know, I really need to invest in season 4! I have 1, 6 and 7 but I can't believe the shippiest season ever isn't on that list... disgraceful *sigh*

Fifth chapter? You mean lots of angsty Sam seeking yet more Jack-cuddles following her father's memorial service? (That's not for definite!) All in good time.

In the meantime, if you haven't already, read this fic here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2334123/1/ I'm about half-way through it, and so far am finding it very enjoyable! It follows Beneath the Surface and involves Sam and Jack together with baby. *happy sigh* What more could you want?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver
      If RDA is guest-starring via telephone in Beach Head (yay at Jack's voice!), that little tidbit doesn't necessarily mean we'll only hear him once. Okay, I know TPTB wouldn't dedicate an entire episode with a good plot to phone calls, but... hey... could one more hurt? One to Sam? It could be a running-through theme.

I mean, from a shipper's view, if he had to choose between Landry and Sam, who do you think Jack would most want to hear?

There again, Joe's recently said that we gain a hint as to the status of their relationship in Ex Deus Machine, which comes directly after Beach Head... so maybe they'll wait till then to acknowledge the ship! Am still hoping for a phone convo in any of the episodes in season 9, at any rate!
      I'm sure the convo will have shippy connotations cos
      Spoiler:
      hopefully its Jack telling Landry that he's approving Sam's reassignment back to the SGC. Or even better - telling him he's sending someone very special to the SGC and he doesn't look after her properly he's gonna kick Landry's a$$.

Always a way to make any scene shippy

Or to go one better, the
      Spoiler:
      joke could be that Sam's not available for the SGC cos she's got a new assignment in Washington ......

I know, I'm a dreamer
      sigpic

Comment

Note to everyone : please put spoiler tags when you're talking about S9 (or even S8 if I remember well GW Forum rules )
        There are some of us who don't want to be spoiled, thanks

For newbies who wouldn't know how to do spoiler tags, just look in here
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Thank you for the link florence.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            Hello Shippers...

Not sure if this has already been posted as I haven't had a chance to catch up on the thread yet, but I just read at Stargate Project that...

Spoiler:
            Richard Dean Anderson is listed as a guest star [via telephone] in the episode Beach Head (the first episode with Sam in it )

Hmmm, wonder what that could mean???
            OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!! Its strange that such a little thing like that could make me so excited but it does
            So if we get
            Spoiler:
            a Jack/Sam phone call in BeachHead and according to Joe there is something in ExDeus Machina that means there is at least 2 episodes with ship in out of 20, which..considering the fact that Sam and Jack aren't in any together, is quite good.

Anyways I love it when we have have the really in-depth discussions about ship! It great to know what everyone else thinks.
            I agree with most people..I am very worried about Season 9. I don't like the idea of there being no Jack and Ben Browder and Claudia Black being made main characters straight away is making me nervous but it is Stargate and I am definately going to give it a chance. I know it is about a lot more than just the Sam/Jack ship and I respect that but I do hope that we get ship in Season 9 just mentions will be ok at first but near the end of the season I would love to see Sam and Jack together on-screen!!

and kind of an OT question...Is there a 'Lowdown' thing this year?? Before the start of Season 9? I thought there would have been.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))))))))))))))0
            Last edited by Sam_o_Neill; 29 June 2005, 02:04 PM. Reason: Whoopsie!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
              I wholeheartedly agree. I've always said that RDA should be in at least part of the episode where Amanda returns. I'd even settle for a scene in her lab and on her desk sits a picture of the two of them from a vacation, with them smiling and having a great time.
              That is a great Idea Those are the kind of things that i'm hoping TPTB will do, i know we won't get anything big but i'm sure they could manage little subtle things like that!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

It's a bit quiet here tonight....is there a really great shipper episode being repeated that I don't know about??!!

Well I guess I'll head off to bed and into my world of shippy dreams. Tonight's will be based on Silvers second fic which had me laughing (alot!) and sighing as only a fab shipperfest can do

So on that note I'll leave you all with a few fun pics of a bit of Jack and Sam cuteness

Loving ATs smile and as Jack would say...SWEET!!

Comment

Thanks for the great pics Billie!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                    Rose-colored glasses ? Here they are

Sorry, couldn't resist

Great discussions about watching or not watching S9 going on here ! I think I share Token's point of view : I'll give S9 a chance. If the stories are good, I'll watch it. But if not... then I'll probably keep an eye on spoilers to see if maybe there could be some hint about Sam/Jack and I'll watch something else (I love SGA And there are other great TV shows that I love too. I've just found out Lost and I'm already hooked !)

I'd like to find out when LOST is starting in the UK if somebody could PM me ..It was advertised inn the SKY magazine a couple of months ago and then nothing ..Can somebody reassure me I didn't miss the beginning ..because this is the new show I'm looking forward seeing soon ..I'm already part of the Lost forum but I'm waiting to wacth the show before posting ..I hope I'll remember my member name and password by then !!!LOL

and If you like LOST you also may want to check "The lost world" from Arthur Conan Doyle ..This is also a great adventure where a group od Explorers are stranded on a plateau ( sci-fi , paranormal ...) with a great mythology . I Made of few videos about the couples ( ship)in that series and videos per Character too ( Mythology).

As for season 9 SG1 ..I'll watch it casually ..and that's all I won't make a big deal because I actually have the feeling that I should not expect anything The Sam and Jack route ...and that's ok for me ..TPTB will probably toast their DVD boxsets season 9 anyway ..I have other shows I'm interested in or looking forward to

Caty

Comment

Hi everyone. I have decided to de-lurk after having read this thread for a long while. It's great to meet so many other Sam/Jack shippers.
                      always and forever
                      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by dmovies
                        I'm really dreading the July 15th premier of season 9-very little Jack, no Sam, no Dr Frasier, no General Hammond, no Jacob Carter-let's see-is there any other of our favorite characters missing? We've got 2 Farscape actors, a complete stranger in Gen Landry, his daughter, but at least we do get Dr Jackson and Teal'c. Not too much for devoted fans of the original Stargate SG1 show. I'll watch, but only because RDA will make a cameo appearance. I know some of the missing characters are not the fault of TPTB but they really painted themselves in a corner with the ones they killed off. I remember when Bewitched switched Darrens, but it didn't matter too much cause all of the other original cast members were the same. Can't say the same for the geniuses behind this show. "This is like an all new show"-great! except for the fans of 8 years who loved the old show! I hope I'm wrong but I really can't see this BB person as the new leader of SG1. They needed more of a character actor not another pretty face, we've got Michael Shanks for that. Maybe after Sam returns, the show will return but I'm not holding my breath!
                        Why did they swith actors in Bewitched ? I knew he was different but they looked very similar and both as funny ?? Just curious ..thank you

Caty

Comment

Yes, but come on... he's had five eps to make a phone call without Sam being there. Why would the TPTB have RDA do a phone in appearance simply to play a prank on Landry? There has to be more of Jack for that episode. But I have to say if this is all that RDA does, TPTB are wicked wicked men.

Agree wholeheartedly with you. Why oh why? And, if that IS all RDA does, I'd say look at who wrote the ep for the clue (and I don't know who).

Comment

Hello Shippers...

Not sure if this has already been posted as I haven't had a chance to catch up on the thread yet, but I just read at Stargate Project that...

Spoiler:
                            Richard Dean Anderson is listed as a guest star [via telephone] in the episode Beach Head (the first episode with Sam in it )

Hmmm, wonder what that could mean???
                            I'm trying to catch up and I don't know if you have commented about this, but my comment is...

What!!!!!!!! is this true!!!!!!!!, please, please......

Has anybody asked Joe.. he must be keeping it a secret

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              Why did they swith actors in Bewitched ? I knew he was different but they looked very similar and both as funny ?? Just curious ..thank you

Caty
                              Dick York, the original Darren, suffered with back pain from an injury he received filming a movie years earlier. He eventually was unable to continue with the role, even though the crew and cast of Bewitched had helped him through the time he was there. I saw an interview with him a few years ago which was very sad. He seemed to be a genuinely kind person who, without many resources after he was unable to work, worked for the homeless.

I remember I cried after I watched the interview.
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

some of the behind the scene pics you guys post are usually pretty cool so i was wondering where you guys get them from. i just wanted to go through whatever gallery they're in and check them out.
                                Jack- "As much as I might otherwise think this is nice..."
                                Sam- "Shh, sleep"
                                Jack- "Is that what we're doing?"
                                (Solitudes)

Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team, but there's only one he'd live for: Sam Carter

Comment

Working...
                                X