This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Shippers...

Not sure if this has already been posted as I haven't had a chance to catch up on the thread yet, but I just read at Stargate Project that...

Spoiler:
    Richard Dean Anderson is listed as a guest star [via telephone] in the episode Beach Head (the first episode with Sam in it )

Hmmm, wonder what that could mean???

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      Hello Shippers...

Not sure if this has already been posted as I haven't had a chance to catch up on the thread yet, but I just read at Stargate Project that...

Spoiler:
      Richard Dean Anderson is listed as a guest star [via telephone] in the episode Beach Head (the first episode with Sam in it )

What's that I'm feeling?
      Spoiler:
      Hope. Could it be? Thanks for posting that, I hadn't heard.
      sigpic
      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        Very well said Mary.Like you I will watch when RDA does an episode with AT.I also was bothered when Jonas was kicked off the Show.I liked the Daniel from the Movie much better than the TV Daniel.James Spader's Daniel had a way to challange and disagree with Jack without being high and mighy and not being whinny.I also though the Movie Daniel was more of a Team player.I like the Teal'c character but to me it sounds like Teal'c and the Jaffa are getting too much time in Season 9.IMO Teal'c is better as the strong silent type and not as a leading character.While I Love the Sam chacter the Sam character is not the same without Jack and I'am not just talking about the Ship.
        Ok, now tell us what you did like about the show???

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
          Ok.... here we go my first attempt at posting a pic....drum roll please....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../jacksam16.jpg

Whayhey!!!...*sits back and pats oneself on the back*

Might just have to do a little downsizing though!!
          Excellent choice of pic, though!

Welcome, btw.
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Hello Shippers...

Spoiler:

So hoping that means that
            Spoiler:
            Sam is on the other end of the telephone. Gotta think that she will as why else would they have RDA guest starring in ATs first episode back?

Comment

thats awsome news ForeverSg1. that could be the part we're all hoping for with sam and jack talking on the phone with each other. i would go there myself to read that so great news but isn't that site in german or somehting like that?
              Jack- "As much as I might otherwise think this is nice..."
              Sam- "Shh, sleep"
              Jack- "Is that what we're doing?"
              (Solitudes)

Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team, but there's only one he'd live for: Sam Carter

Comment

Love your sigpic ForeverSg1! AT looks amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                  So hoping that means that
                  Spoiler:
                  Sam is on the other end of the telephone. Gotta think that she will as why else would they have RDA guest starring in ATs first episode back?
                  Hate to disappoint you, but
                  Spoiler:
                  according to Joe, Jack's on the phone with General Landry, playing a prank
                  . HOWEVER, that doesn't mean that
                  Spoiler:
                  he's not in contact with Sam in another part of the episode.
                  sigpic

Comment

hey all, ain't been on since feb lol, been busy studying and moving house, any shippy news from the new series???

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                      Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Well, that bubble didn't last long.
                      Spoiler:
                      Move that hope on to, as you say, perhaps another part of the episode.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        Oh dear, to first bit but am hoping for to second bit!!

Comment

Now that I've managed to master the art of pic posting (how long did that take me!), thought I'd share some behind the scene pics of RDA and AT having fun. Those two are sooooo sweet together on and off screen, not surprising that the ship boat set sail from the very beginning!!

Wonder what he said (or did) to her?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

In my opinion, this is what season seven and eight was missing the most.
                            I really missed seeing Sam and Jack smiling.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              Yes, but come on... he's had five eps to make a phone call without Sam being there. Why would the TPTB have RDA do a phone in appearance simply to play a prank on Landry? There has to be more of Jack for that episode. But I have to say if this is all that RDA does, TPTB are wicked wicked men.

Comment

Yes, but come on... he's had five eps to make a phone call without Sam being there. Why would the TPTB have RDA do a phone in appearance simply to play a prank on Landry? There has to be more of Jack for that episode. But I have to say if this is all that RDA does, TPTB are wicked wicked men.
                                Hear hear! *stands up and applauds*. It's too much of a coincidence surely that Jack appears in Sams return ep. I know that TPTB haven't exactly embraced the ship but they would be smart to put some in when the opportunity arises in order to hang onto us, the shows loyal shipper fans. Then again the shipper rollercoaster has never been an easy ride.

I for one will try S9 (when it eventually screens on Sky One) as I do enjoy the show even without j&s BUT I have to admit that it will depend on how I take to the show with all the new characters as to whether I stick with it for the whole season (unless ofcourse TPTB do harvest the ship - I'm so easily hooked!!).

Comment

Working...
                                X