Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank the Maker you are all so forgiving! I guess I panicked but the thread was so danged sensitive a couple of weeks back I was a’feared of the consequences!

And in that case: Tongue! Tongue! I’ll shout it from the rooftops [tho not my office rooftop as that would be the 29th floor, and hey folks – waaaaay too windy up there!] TONGUE!!!!!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Well, this thread certainly is exciting today. ...and some people had said we didn't have much to talk about!

What about from Season 3, the Out of the Fire episode, when Jack comes out of stasis? Any shippy possibilities there?
      -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
        Well, this thread certainly is exciting today. ...and some people had said we didn't have much to talk about!

What about from Season 3, the Out of the Fire episode, when Jack comes out of stasis? Any shippy possibilities there?
        Definitely! The way he sneaks a quick peek and she’s totally oblivious! Plus that bit where the Goa’ulds are lurking and he holds her real close while they hide!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
          Come on dear, you can't say that without posting a LINK!
          Ummmmmmm - somewhere on the SJD? Sorry, it was months ago I read it and can't for the life of remember who wrote it. I'll keep looking
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
            Nice to see you back Anubis! Rodney is much better looking than Bob! And I too like the banner. Love the background and Shep - although Jack will always be my space daddy

It's good to be back. Too scary of an avatar? I'm sure I could find something more scary! -- The only reasoning I have that Sheppard sig, is because I like the character .. not for any *other* reasoning.
            __

__

Comment

I just want to add a BIG CONGRATULATIONS

to Mei Mei for placing FIRST and THIRD in the SJD awards....

(((((((((((((((((MEIMEI)))))))))))))))))))

For anyone wanting to see all of the results
              http://www.samandjack.net/sjfa/results2005.html
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                I just want to add a BIG CONGRATULATIONS

to Mei Mei for placing FIRST and THIRD in the SJD awards....

(((((((((((((((((MEIMEI)))))))))))))))))))

For anyone wanting to see all of the results
                http://www.samandjack.net/sjfa/results2005.html
                WOOHOO!! Does this mean it's party time?

sigpic

Comment

!! Meimei , that's AWESOME! And totally well deserved Congrats!

However I feel about what TPTB do with ship on the show I know I can always count on MM to do a fantastic job in fanfic!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    WOOHOO!! Does this mean it's party time?

Absolutely! *flings open doors to Shipper Bar and Grill* Who wants what??

I gotta get some practise in to prepare my liver for Vancouver after all!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                      !! Meimei , that's AWESOME! And totally well deserved Congrats!

However I feel about what TPTB do with ship on the show I know I can always count on MM to do a fantastic job in fanfic!
                      Hi KG. It's funny you should turn up when parties are mentioned!
                      I always have a read of MM's fics when I need a lift from what TPTB do!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        Absolutely! *flings open doors to Shipper Bar and Grill* Who wants what??

I gotta get some practise in to prepare my liver for Vancouver after all!
                        Hey you know me....I'll have one..just to be sociable!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          Hey you know me....I'll have one..just to be sociable!!!
                          that smiley is making me thiiiiiirsty!
                          *cough* me? sweet wittle me? and party's? *blushing* You've got me confused with some other eeevil Kiwigater....

You know, it's gonna be very hard to pry shippy info for s9 out of people if they aren't AT the Vancouver con Altho, a number of production people WILL be there, I'll practise my "social" drinking, so I can subtly draw their plans out of them.....

Comment

Sam's eyes

What she sees is what she gets

Caty
                            Last edited by Catysg1; 05 April 2005, 09:20 AM.

Comment

does anyone here make the video compelation things when you take sections from episodes and make a video?
                              "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

hi shipper family,

CONGRATULATIONS to MEI MEI on your award fantastic stories!!

read the sally reeve matter of honour,fab book does any-one know when the next one is released please!

have been busy so sorry i have not been in i think i better pop over to the thunk thread you guys seem to have a lot of fun over there so might do it tonight when kids are in bed.

I have been watching old seasons (as you do) i just can't get enough need new stargate a.s.a.p(with sam and jack)

hope you are all well WELCOME to any newbies and HAPPY BIRTHDAY if if i have missed any-one.

lots of shipper hugs,

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Working...
                                X