This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
    i believe she is doing the stargate novels under Sally Malcom-if anyone out there knows for sure-but i think that is what is up with her.
    Yes, she wrote the SG novel "A Matter of Honor" under the name of Sally Malcolm. Excellent book, the best one of the series IMO
    The sequel should ship out at the end of august (informations here)
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by jack_n_sam147
      Um... I don't know how to subscribe, actually. I said I would, so I want to. Will someone please PM me?
      Since we have several newbies right now, I thought I'd just put this on the page, instead of PM-ing the info to you. At the top of the page, right above the messages, is a box that says "Thread Tools." Click on it, and then click, "Subscribe to this thread."

Once you do that, this thread will be listed (and bolded when there are new posts) under "My Controls."

Comment

Originally posted by florence
        Yes, she wrote the SG novel "A Matter of Honor" under the name of Sally Malcolm. Excellent book, the best one of the series IMO
        The sequel should ship out at the end of august (informations here)
        you are so right-that was the best out of them-I cannot wait until the second part comes out-she really nailed the characters-if anyone hasn't read Matter of Honor-I recommend it very highly. I think that Amazon in Canada is supposed to be carrying it too-but i haven't seen it listed yet. anybody know for sure?
        Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Thanks, sg-1fanintn!

I'd do anything
          Just to hold you in my arms
          Try to make you laugh
          Somehow I can't put you in the past
          Jack and Sam Forever
          || ||

Comment

I know that everyone seems kind of excited about Season 9 which I totally understand if your favorite character isn't Jack O'Neill but don't you guys have reservations about the ship between Jack and Sam? I mean Jack is only going to be in two episodes both of which Sam will not be in and from what I read in the Ask Joe Thread it seems unlikely that Jack will return for any of the later episodes in Season 9, so what are we hoping to get? At best Joe said
            Spoiler:
            there might be a reference or something like that in one episode (I forget the title), correct me if I am wrong but don't we already know that Jack and Sam are just there for each other now until the regs are gone or is that what we are watching that particular episode for, confirmation? I guess what I am asking, is that all we are expecting? I guess I can't help but feel how convenient it is that this particular episode is the last episode of the first half or pretty darn close, hoping to possibly hook the shippers in to the new characters. I know RDA said to leave the door open for O'Neill but once we are hooked on the new characters (so they hope) would we really care if O'Neill returned or not and in what capacity could he possibly return? Look what TPTB have done to me, I am constantly looking around corners, second guessing everything and searching for the REAL truth. I guess I am just tired of being the pawn, and of course if AT and RDA were going to be in the same episodes together, you better believe that I would be the first person to be tuning in...but...
            Just watching the shippers backs!

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
              I know that everyone seems kind of excited about Season 9 which I totally understand if your favorite character isn't Jack O'Neill but don't you guys have reservations about the ship between Jack and Sam? I mean Jack is only going to be in two episodes both of which Sam will not be in and from what I read in the Ask Joe Thread it seems unlikely that Jack will return for any of the later episodes in Season 9, so what are we hoping to get? At best Joe said
              Spoiler:
              there might be a reference or something like that in one episode (I forget the title), correct me if I am wrong but don't we already know that Jack and Sam are just there for each other now until the regs are gone or is that what we are watching that particular episode for, confirmation? I guess what I am asking, is that all we are expecting? I guess I can't help but feel how convenient it is that this particular episode is the last episode of the first half or pretty darn close, hoping to possibly hook the shippers in to the new characters. I know RDA said to leave the door open for O'Neill but once we are hooked on the new characters (so they hope) would we really care if O'Neill returned or not and in what capacity could he possibly return? Look what TPTB have done to me, I am constantly looking around corners, second guessing everything and searching for the REAL truth. I guess I am just tired of being the pawn, and of course if AT and RDA were going to be in the same episodes together, you better believe that I would be the first person to be tuning in...but...
              Just watching the shippers backs!
              I'm really dreading the July 15th premier of season 9-very little Jack, no Sam, no Dr Frasier, no General Hammond, no Jacob Carter-let's see-is there any other of our favorite characters missing? We've got 2 Farscape actors, a complete stranger in Gen Landry, his daughter, but at least we do get Dr Jackson and Teal'c. Not too much for devoted fans of the original Stargate SG1 show. I'll watch, but only because RDA will make a cameo appearance. I know some of the missing characters are not the fault of TPTB but they really painted themselves in a corner with the ones they killed off. I remember when Bewitched switched Darrens, but it didn't matter too much cause all of the other original cast members were the same. Can't say the same for the geniuses behind this show. "This is like an all new show"-great! except for the fans of 8 years who loved the old show! I hope I'm wrong but I really can't see this BB person as the new leader of SG1. They needed more of a character actor not another pretty face, we've got Michael Shanks for that. Maybe after Sam returns, the show will return but I'm not holding my breath!

Comment

Sum1 & barb69 to the Shipper Family!!

I was browsing the spoiler pics for Season 9 and saw S9
                Spoiler:
                that Jack has been promoted!! He is a two-star general now! Maybe Sam got a promotion too! When Jack was promoted to general, Sam got her promotion to Lt Col. Then there is no problem with who is the leader of SG-1. I know it's probably not true, but it is wishful thinking.

Here is the link to the spoiler pic...
                http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s9/graphics/903_10.shtml

Token ~

Comment

Evening all!
                  Big hugs all round!!! ((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))))))))))))))))))

Was all set to pull up a chair and settle down infront of the computer for another evening of shipping but have just discovered that Metamorphosis is on Sky One SQUEEE!!! one of my favourite shippy episodes!!!, so do excuse me while I go live the ship!!!! Be back later with any random thoughts and observations that come to my shippy little mind!!

LATERS!!

Comment

hey guys
                    just stopping by to say hi to all the newbies
                    and to give a big hug to my family !!! ((((((((((((shipper family))))))))))
                    thanks oma for the nice pics
                    Token !!! nice observations !!! but in this case I think he
                    Spoiler:
                    might not retire... isn't that a problem for us ?? I have to admit I'm kinda lost in all those regs and army stuff!!!!...oups I meant air force

well my crazy life is calling me again so hope I'll be able to come back soon
                    drink some dr shipper and eat some passion jello for me

Comment

Watched It's Good to be King on Friday.

Did anyone else notice when Carter helped get herself up by pushing off Jack's leg?? It was when they had just been surrounded by the natives (i don't know what they are called) by the ship. Both Jack and Sam were kneeling down but when the people surround them Jack jumps up and Sam pushes off his leg to get up.

I saw that and I was like awwww..... That was just a bit of shippyness I noticed...and that's always a good thing so I thought I'd share it with you guys!!

hobbitsrul
                      Sam and Jack...Meant to be!!

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Spoiler:
                        that Jack has been promoted!! He is a two-star general now! Maybe Sam got a promotion too! When Jack was promoted to general, Sam got her promotion to Lt Col. Then there is no problem with who is the leader of SG-1. I know it's probably not true, but it is wishful thinking.

He's our Jack, isn't he, with that hair! Since Landry is in the pics I wonder if Jack is already in DC or if he's getting ready to leave or just visiting. And since he's promoted I wonder if he stays in the AF as head of Homeworld Security. Probably, though I had hoped he'd be a civilian head.

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Spoiler:

jack's hair's all spiky!
                          sigpic
                          http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                          http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by hobbitsrul

Did anyone else notice when Carter helped get herself up by pushing off Jack's leg?? It was when they had just been surrounded by the natives (i don't know what they are called) by the ship. Both Jack and Sam were kneeling down but when the people surround them Jack jumps up and Sam pushes off his leg to get up.

I saw that and I was like awwww..... That was just a bit of shippyness I noticed...and that's always a good thing so I thought I'd share it with you guys!!

hobbitsrul
                            ahh! i didn't see that i'll have to watch it again.. *ponders how the hell she's gonna do that*
                            sigpic
                            http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                            http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

spoilers S8 "It's Good to be King"
                              Originally posted by hobbitsrul

hobbitsrul
                              Well, from my viewing I'm pretty sure Sam was reaching for Jack's gun. No, really! They were both kneeling when the natives surprised them. Sam, without her P-90, instinctively reached for Jack's sidearm. It was such a beautiful, sweeping motion! Great acting on AT and RDA's part!! I still consider it VERY shippy!! Of course, if Sam had grabbed Jack's knee, I don't think he would have had his mind focused on the natives. I know I wouldn't!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                                jack's hair's all spiky!
                                Yes! Bev must be in heaven!!

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X