This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updates -

http://stargateintel.bravehost.com has another new layout with a custom css template (I've been bored) so leave a message in the shout box!

A month's leave, A life's change - my FIRST season nine ship fic!!!!!!! SPOILERS
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2457071/1/

Jack's Big Day - Humourous Jack-centric ship fic.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2102181/1/

Jack's Big Honkin' Invention - Just what is Jack doing in his basement?????
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2070892/1/
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Well...as usual I'm on...and no-one wants to talk...

Right...I want to read season nine ship scenarios...

...anyone got any???
      sigpic

Comment

Love your site, suekay!

OK, in order to be able to somewhat catch up with you guys, I'll subscribe to this thread.

I'd do anything
        Just to hold you in my arms
        Try to make you laugh
        Somehow I can't put you in the past
        Jack and Sam Forever
        || ||

Comment

Hi sueKay. I'm floating around, just popped off to the RDA Thunk thread to get my daily fodder but now I'm back!!
          I have a little scenario that I've been mulling on which I will endeavour to translate from my overactive imagination to written word...may take a little while so don't go away!!
          Am currently posting and chatting on my mobile (maybe there should be an offence of posting whilst on a mobile phone!! )

Comment

Also, suekay, I just read your fic... it's really good! Is there more yet besides that first section? If o, tell me, and I'll be sure to read it!

I'd do anything
            Just to hold you in my arms
            Try to make you laugh
            Somehow I can't put you in the past
            Jack and Sam Forever
            || ||

Comment

there will be updates as soon as...I'm working on all of my stories at the one time, so you'll need to wait and see.

Billie...I don't visit the thunk thread enough ( but I am in a public library) just describe to me how the man is looking!
              sigpic

Comment

sueKay it's a sad state of affairs if someone does not want to admit there a Shipper.It's time for the Shippers to stop being treating like a dirty little secret.I still do not know why some peole have such a problem with Ship? IMO Hollywood could use more Ship and the World in general can use more Romance.

Comment

Couldn't agree with you more

But I can understand why some people are loathe to admit to being shippers (hence why lurkers exist in the first place)

After I arrived proclaiming I was a shipper, a began to go to other forums, because I'm a stargate fan first, a shipper second. But when I went to other forums with the same attitude, I found myself cast out in a sense. I was lucky I came to GW first...If I'd went to one of the other forums that's not as ship friendly...I might have kept my shippiness a secret. It's a sad, but true fact.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well...cheers me dears!

Until (hopefully) Wednesday,

KEEP ON SHIPPIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      Well...cheers me dears!

Until (hopefully) Wednesday,

KEEP ON SHIPPIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Oh no sueKay have you gone???? I think we need to get some shipper funds together to sort you out home shipper access, libraries are handy but not the best for 24/7 shipping!! (just playing the 'how many times can you get the word ship/shipper/shipping in one sentance game!!). Was all ready with your requested RDA thunking taster...never mind I'll just spend more time perfecting it!

Comment

It gets real tiring having to defend being a Shipper.I just wish TPTB had the guts to come out from the start and tell eveyone the Sam and Jack Ship will be a part of the Show.It's no mistake TPTB had the intention to Ship Sam and Jack from the very start.It's sad to say but one good thing about RDA not being around for S9 is that the Ship will not be used as a scapegoat to what's wrong with this Show like in the past.

Comment

ses110-applause applause. it seems as if we have become the shows'
                          Spoiler:
                          bast**d step child.
                          -it amazes me that the J/S relationship has been blamed for the poor writing of the last two seasons. the show losts its focus and they lay it squarely at the feet of the shippers-as if we only watch the show for that. If that was all i watched it for-i wouldn't have been watching it from 5 on. And the complaint that the ship was turned up in season 7-yeah-if you like Jack shutting Sam down and her infatuation with a stalker major ship stakes.
                          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            It gets real tiring having to defend being a Shipper.I just wish TPTB had the guts to come out from the start and tell eveyone the Sam and Jack Ship will be a part of the Show.It's no mistake TPTB had the intention to Ship Sam and Jack from the very start.It's sad to say but one good thing about RDA not being around for S9 is that the Ship will not be used as a scapegoat to what's wrong with this Show like in the past.
                            I agree ses110. They definitely had the intention from the outset. I was browsing through my favourite sg1 pics and came across the publicity shot of jack and sam kissing (it was either s2 or s3). Why would they put that out if the ship were not intentional?
                            They obviously figured out early on that the shipper fans made up a large proportion of the shows fanbase and so exploited that by dangling the carrot to keep us watching. Its about time they finally admitted it and gave us the respect we deserve by providing suitable shippy closure.

Comment

some one asked if scifi would show the 90 min version of threads on their marathon, i checked out their schedule and shows threads airing for only 60 mins. they're showing that episode from 8 to 9pm. which sucks because i truely think the 90 min is sooo much better.
                              Jack- "As much as I might otherwise think this is nice..."
                              Sam- "Shh, sleep"
                              Jack- "Is that what we're doing?"
                              (Solitudes)

Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team, but there's only one he'd live for: Sam Carter

Comment

with my birthday being july 27 im kinda excited about shipper day being like a late birthday gift to me. i have no clue how you guys celebrate shipper day but im still really excited.
                                Jack- "As much as I might otherwise think this is nice..."
                                Sam- "Shh, sleep"
                                Jack- "Is that what we're doing?"
                                (Solitudes)

Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team, but there's only one he'd live for: Sam Carter

Comment

Working...
                                X