X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billie
    Liking your thinking divcon!!

How about this...a slight variation on the bread theme but what the hey....

Prepare one large (am thinking extra kingsize) bed then add one Jack O'Neill followed very closely by one Sam Carter, mix thoroughly and allow to blend for at least a few hours...no other ingredients necessary!!!

mmmm!!!!!

any other recipes anyone??
    Such a good recipe. Try this one.
    To a room full of scented candles add one massage table, LOTS of massage oils, some strawberries and cream,one Jack O'Neill and one Sam Carter. Bring to the boil and allow to simmer.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
    NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
      Oh forgot to ask, anyone know when season 9 comes to the UK? Have a nasty suspicion that we are gonna have to wait until Sept/Oct
      Yeah probably September like usual. (God I haven't posted in here for weeks! Months even!)

Comment

It's winter down here so it got me thinking.

Place one Jack O'Neill in a secluded cabin, mix in one Sam Carter. When mixture has settled in add one HUGE snow storm.

This recipe has no need for firewood, therefore allow the dry ingredients to blend and create it's own fire.

Okay, after all this recipe making I've decided it's time to hit the sack. It's 2.40am here and I need to sleep before the mind takes me to places I don't want to go. Keep up with the recipes and I'll check tomorrow and see if there are some I'd like to cook up. ( hehehehehe)

NIGHT FELLOW SHIPPERS
        I've reached a hundred posts and I'm a happy camper.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
        NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Caro
          I'll consider that a silence
          Joe's a bright fellow. I consider that a deliberate silence, too, but maybe Psycho-veggie-freak will repost! Although, after what he told us yesterday and the night before (whenever!) I think we have our answer.

I can't believe how much he gave us including the reference to a specific episode in Season 9
          Spoiler:
          Ex Deux Machina!

BTW, I saw the new edition of Stargate magazine. There are spoilers. I decided not to peek for specific spoilers because I want some surprises!! I did see this, however, Season 9
          Spoiler:
          Sam will likely crossover to an SG-Atlantis episode. Seems that due to legal matters, AT and CJ could not join RDA and MS when they crossed over for the SG-Atlantis season premiere. So, will Sam and McKay show us some funny scientific arguments again?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
            It's winter down here so it got me thinking.

I've reached a hundred posts and I'm a happy camper.
            CONGRATULATIONS, DIVCON, ON 100 POSTS!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

hello my lovely shipper family,

god it takes forever to catch up with you busy bees,one week it can go slow and the next i can't even catch up.

Nice to see that JM was here again and that some of you got your questions answered.

I have been so busy and i'm away next week,so i need to make the most of being here this week.

Anyone got any new stories i can read??
              I'm not getting my hopes up for season 9 but hey if there is anything about sam and jack that would be the best ever christmas present a girl can have(except for RDA in her stocking).
              i've been watching all my fave shipper moments the last couple of days,and jumping up and down on the sofa like a kid when a good shipper moment comes up,my 2 girls think i'm mad but hey who cares!!!

Will log on later tonight to catch up a bit so until then happy shipping!!!!!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

I'm not even gonna try to catch up this time, lol

Anyway... I noticed something on "It's Good to be King" when I re-watched it! O'Neill has recently arrived through the gate (I think) and he tells Danny and Teal'c to do something, then he says, "Carter and I will go check out the... ship." lol! Probably just a coincidence, but I'd like to think they put it there on purpose, wouldn't you?

I'd do anything
                Just to hold you in my arms
                Try to make you laugh
                Somehow I can't put you in the past
                Jack and Sam Forever
                || ||

Comment

Originally posted by jack_n_sam147
                  I'm not even gonna try to catch up this time, lol

Anyway... I noticed something on "It's Good to be King" when I re-watched it! O'Neill has recently arrived through the gate (I think) and he tells Danny and Teal'c to do something, then he says, "Carter and I will go check out the... ship." lol! Probably just a coincidence, but I'd like to think they put it there on purpose, wouldn't you?
                  I believe you caught some very subtle shippy dialogue!! Green jello for you! I've seen that episode but it did not register with me! That has got to be a pun and TPTB must have known what they were doing. Like Jack says, "Gotta love those guys!" Well, sometimes anyway!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                    Aha, I knew that Joe had posted for last year's Ship Day ! After hours of trying to make this search thing going the way I wanted , I've finally found it !
                    It's here

Okay, he missed the right day but it's the thought that counts, isn't it ?
                    LOL! Well done Florence for finding the post. You can easily get lost for days delving into the Shipper Archive!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                      Shimmerstar and Nickatell-both of you have hit the nail on the head-i am wondering if anybody got the individual disks that they are selling now-and the commentary has any backstory or information on what they were thinking when they did this episode. I guess i am expecting too much when I am hoping that they would explain why they cut it the way they did, or something...but with our luck it) that commentary on S8 is much less than on previous years' DVD's.

The big complaint i have had about this show is that there is no folllow up and no consequences. Except maybe for Sam and Jack-there seems to be some evidence of it with Daniel and Teal'c-there is always something lingering after what happens to them-but not Sam and Jack.

guess that is why they tell people not to start something they can't or don't intend to finish.
                      I read somewhere and don't know if it is true or just someone's prediction that commentary on S8 DVD is much less than on previous ones.

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
                        Speaking of nepotism, here's a list.

Peter DeLuise - pops up in eps all the time( all be it usually in the background)
                        Michael DeLuise - (Brother) - Wormhole Extreme
                        David DeLuise - (Brother) - Pete Shanahan
                        Dom DeLuise - (Father) - Urgo

Now I'm not saying that I didn't like the episodes but are there anymore DeLuise's out there that are going to show up on Stargate?
                        I think PDL's little boy showed up in "Assinity" as one of the playground children.

Comment

Quote:
                          Originally posted by nell
                          Originally Posted by sg-1fanintn
                          Wow.....JM being friendly to the shippers. Well, blow me down and call me shorty! (I have no idea where that saying originates, but I've heard it all my life.) I don't really know what to say, except it's now Sunday morning, June 27, meaning we have:

Only 18 days to go til
                          Sci-Fi Season 9 Premiere!

Um, sg-1fanintn, today is Sunday, June 26 and 19 more days till July 15! Look below, Jack says so!!
                          Ok.....my math was off a day. It was late in North America, and I was sleepy, and I may be guilty of trying to make the calendar get to July 15th a little earlier than it should!

It's also warm and summery here in Tennessee today. Shipper lemonade, anyone?
                          Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 26 June 2005, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                            Quote:

Ok.....my math was off a day. It was late in North America, and I was sleepy, and I may be guilty of trying to make the calendar get to July 15th a little earlier than it should!

Hey, I'm in Virginia! I hope that I will be able to juggle the time zones and 'days until'' as I continue the countdown!! Hee, hee!! And, me, too! Now after what Joe has been sharing I want July 15 to get here quickly!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                              I read somewhere and don't know if it is true or just someone's prediction that commentary on S8 DVD is much less than on previous ones.
                              A few weeks ago I was in Borders book store and was skimming through a UK sci-fi mag (I'm not even going to try to remember the name, 'cause I know I'll get it wrong), but they had a section where they did 'picks and pans' of the latest DVD releases and they gave a BIG thumbs down to the SG PTB for putting very little at all in the way of extras on the DVD's for S8.

(And I know from reading around some threads here that while it's nice to hear the lighting director, etc. do explanations.... there's a good number of people who want to hear from the writers/directors/etc. about the characters, about the stories, about how the original ep idea went from scenario A to actuality B because of actor availability, etc. and that more and more as each season has progressed the commentaries have been lacking. And few of the extras are actual behind the scenes video featurettes like they did early on.)
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                                Hi Myrth ....waves ..... is still waving

pic fr stargatesg1971

Sam: Jack did you hear that.
                                Jack: Yes, sweet, hear what.
                                Sam: Jack please don't call me that in front of everyone here.
                                Jack: Yes, I won't, honey.
                                Sam: Jack please behave yourself.
                                Jack: Yes, dear.
                                Sam: Oh your are impossible. I have forgotten what I needed to tell you.
                                Sam and Jack: Always
                                And they kiss .... a BIG HONKING KISS and in real time.
                                Hopefully a better one than those Moebius kisses - to me they seemed pretty passionless.

Comment

Working...
                                X