This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya Gatebee... {waves back}....

I just finished watching Small Victories again (courtesy of our fortnightly stargate sunday night) and I wanna know.... was there any speculation about what happened between Sam & Jack on that planet for a week at the time? Coz I tell ya.. those grins from Sam and the extended stares from Jack were hawt... very very interesting...

Originally posted by gatebee
    Hi Myrth ....waves ..... is still waving

pic fr stargatesg1971

Sam: Jack did you hear that.
    Jack: Yes, sweet, hear what.
    Sam: Jack please don't call me that in front of everyone here.
    Jack: Yes, I won't, honey.
    Sam: Jack please behave yourself.
    Jack: Yes, dear.
    Sam: Oh your are impossible. I have forgotten what I needed to tell you.
    Sam and Jack: Always
    And they kiss .... a BIG HONKING KISS and in real time.
    sigpic

Comment

LMAO! I'm sure they meant you're such a dedicated fan, they would do their upmost to facilitate your request.

(((((Kiwigater)))))
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        not if you're in NZ Then it's 1am on Monday, and it really IS 18 days till premiere.....

discounting the fact the networks here are waaaay behind on SG, BSG is another story, but SG hasn't even started s8 for SG-1 or s1 for Atlantis I even emailed the cable people and asked if I could have Sci Fi bounced directly to me! They laughed hysterically and then called me a geek and sci fi nerd (in polite customer service terminology of course ). *sniff* that's fine, I don't WANT to subscribe to them ANYWAY

Hey kiwigater, us Aussies are in the same 'long time to wait' boat for SG season 9 but at least we've finished S8., have you?

TOGETHER FOREVER,
        NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Hi, kiwigater, divcon, myrth, and all my other Shipper Sisters in the Southern Hemisphere! Jack sends his heartfelt apology for his screwing up the countdown to July 15. See below!! Is this better?!!!
          sigpic

Comment

kiwigater, you could watch online legally using an online service from another country.

Comment

I never wait for tv to show the things I like here.. it's too damn slow.. and the Internet keeps me happy

I can't wait for July 15
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
                Hi guys, this is how I would love a scene from Avalon go. Forgive me if it's a bit long but it's my first fic and I thought I'd post it here amongst other shippers. Please let me know what you think.

Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter had just arrived in her office to begin what looked like being a busy day when her phone rang. Tempted not to answer but knowing that whoever was ringing already knew she was there. So she picked up the phone with a scowl on her face.
                "Yes?"
                "Col Carter, General O'Neill would like to see you in his office in 5 mins."
                "O-Kay, I'll be there. Thank you Sergeant."

As she made her way up the his office Sam wondered what could be so important. SG1 weren't due to go off-world for another week, Teal'c was on Chulak and Daniel was? Well she didn't really know where Daniel was, but Daniel being Daniel, he was probably off researching some artefact somewhere.

After knocking and entering the General's office Jack told her to take a seat. He looked very intensely at her as if he didn't really know what to say, but he eventually began.

"Sam..."
                Sam's head snaps up, "Sir?"
                "Yes Sam, please let me finish. The reason I asked you in is because I wanted to tell you personally that I'm leaving the SGC."
                "WHAT!! B-but you love the SGC sir. Why?" Sam asked in a state of shock.
                "Well, there are a few reasons." he said and then proceeded to tick them off on his fingers.
                "One, I feel I can do more for the SGC from the Pentagon. Two, I've stipulated that if I take this transfer I can choose who my replacement will be. And last but definately not least, for a very selfish and personal reason."
                "Sir, no one could call you selfish."
                "Thank you Sam."
                There was her name again. What was going on? Oh God, what if he was sick?

"So, do you want to know my third reason?"
                Sam nodded even as she voiced her answer.
                "Well ever sice Kerry and I split up,I've been re-evaluating my life and I came to a conclussion." Jack stopped talking, trying to figure out how best to continue. He lowered his eyes to his desk and continued.
                "I've decided that at this time in my life I should be enjoying my life with a woman at my side. A strong, smart, beautiful woman with whom I've been in love with for years."
                When he finished, Jack raised his eys to look at a shocked Sam.
                "You're doing this for me?"
                "No Sam, I'm doing this for us. That is, if you want there to be an us?"
                "Of course I do!"
                "Well then, do you have something to say to me?"
                "Wha...., oh yeah. I love you Sir."
                "Sam, you CAN call me Jack when you say that."
                Sam blushed " Yes Jack." It sounded weird to hear his name on her lips. But in her dreams, she'd been calling him Jack for years.
                "I love you Jack."

Jack looked out to the breifing room to make sure no one was around. Standing up, he closed the corridor door and went to take Sam's hand, lifting her out of her chair and into his arms. Finally, he brought his lips to hers in a kiss that was years in the making. It started soft and gentle but then his passion for this woman overtook him and he deepened the kiss. Sam fell in love with him all over again.

Finally they broke apart.
                "How about dinner tonight?"
                "Oh yes, but Jack I don't know if I can wait that long."
                "Oh me neither, but until everything goes through with my transfer we still have the regs to deal with."
                "When?"
                "Only about 2 weeks. I've already choosen my replacement. He's already going through our security check and breifing."
                "Jack, I am so happy!"
                "Me too Sam, me too."

With another breif kiss Jack sent Sam back to her lab with both of them thinking of the night to come.

Well there it is. Please tell me what you think. I'd really like to know how I did for my first time. Be kind please but I would appreciate constructive critisism.
                Haven't checked in for the last few days coz I've been sleeping (working nights plays havoc with ones posting time!) but hey what a great welcome back thanks divcon!! great first fic!! you have a very natural writing style and capture our favourite pair brilliantly...get writing more!!

You've even managed to inspire me to have a go....watch this space!!

Comment

Caro, it's the only way to look at the glass. After reading the last four,five or six, can't remember how many I just read, I think I have to be happy. It looks like JM has taken some pity on us shippers and given us some answers however vague about our couple of love birds. I'm glad at least one of tptb is a closet shipper, He's seems to be, at the moment at least, our lone voice at the script and sroyline meetings. Hopefully he can sneak more and more in as the series unfolds. Maybe do a script change and hand it to the actors before the days' filming begins. I'm sure the director won't notice a few little sentences, perhaps a phone call between Jack and Sam before she heads off-world.

"Well I'm off again Jack. I'll be gone hopefully no longer than a week."
                  Sam listens as Jacks replies. A grin breaks out on her face and she answers him.
                  "Yes Jack, I've got clean underwear one. I'll see you when I get back. I expect dinner on the table and I want to see you wearing that new tie I gave you (think 'Pretty Woman')"
                  Laughing, Sam replaces the phone and leaves the lab smiling and humming.

Oh well that's my fantasy, anyone want to share?
                  Great fantasy, may TPTB hear (read) you !
                  But I'd prefer something like that :
                  "Yes Jack, I've got clean underwear one. I'll see you when I get back. I expect dinner on the table and I want to see you wearing that new boxer I gave you

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                    Haven't checked in for the last few days coz I've been sleeping (working nights plays havoc with ones posting time!) but hey what a great welcome back thanks divcon!! great first fic!! you have a very natural writing style and capture our favourite pair brilliantly...get writing more!!

You've even managed to inspire me to have a go....watch this space!!
                    Thanks Billie, can't wait to see your fic. I was so nervous but these guys have been so kind to me with their responses.

Go for it and have fun.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                    NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Just finished reading through the last 8 pages of posts (that'll serve me right for being away for a few days!!) and boy so much to take in!

Am kinda liking Joes answers in that I'm now pretty hopeful that there will be some references to jack and sam ship in season 9 but am feeling rather deflated that we'll have no 'eyeball' on the two of them together what with RDA and AT schedules
                      I know verbal references are something but it's just not the same and gives me no opportunity to wear out the video tape...my copy of a particular very yummy scene in Grace is almost unwatchable now!!

So here's my first major rant of my posting career.....
                      (shouts very loudly coz it's a long way from my little pad in london to TPTB office!)

*****DON'T THROW US CRUMBS, CHUCK US THE WHOLE YUMMY LOAF!!!!*****

Wow...(calms down and retakes seat) sorry about that but just felt compelled to share my frustration!
                      Anyhow to end on a positive note...at least we have our very vivid imaginations and that is something that TPTB can't interfere with...so ship on shipper family, ship on and on and on................!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billie

So here's my first major rant of my posting career.....
                        (shouts very loudly coz it's a long way from my little pad in london to TPTB office!)

*****DON'T THROW US CRUMBS, CHUCK US THE WHOLE YUMMY LOAF!!!!*****

Wow...(calms down and retakes seat) sorry about that but just felt compelled to share my frustration!
                        Anyhow to end on a positive note...at least we have our very vivid imaginations and that is something that TPTB can't interfere with...so ship on shipper family, ship on and on and on................!!!
                        Hey Billie why don't we the shippers just TAKE OVER THE BAKERY AND COOK THE BREAD THE WAY WE WANT TO EAT IT!!! That way we can be sure that we get all the right ingredients, in the right quantities.

YUM YUM YUM

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                        NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Oh forgot to ask, anyone know when season 9 comes to the UK? Have a nasty suspicion that we are gonna have to wait until Sept/Oct

Comment

Hey Billie why don't we the shippers just TAKE OVER THE BAKERY AND COOK THE BREAD THE WAY WE WANT TO EAT IT!!! That way we can be sure that we get all the right ingredients, in the right quantities.

YUM YUM YUM
                            Liking your thinking divcon!!

How about this...a slight variation on the bread theme but what the hey....

Prepare one large (am thinking extra kingsize) bed then add one Jack O'Neill followed very closely by one Sam Carter, mix thoroughly and allow to blend for at least a few hours...no other ingredients necessary!!!

mmmm!!!!!

any other recipes anyone??

Comment

Hello, Just thinking about Joe, he never answered this one

Originally posted by Originally Posted by Pyscho-veggie-freak
                              Here's a question that's probably been asked a dozen times.... Are Sam and Jack EVER gonna get together? No specifics, just a bit of reassuring needed. You can tell us. We'll still keep watching ya know.
                              A tiny hint. That's all we need. Pleeeeeeease *Pulls sweet innocent adorable face*. Pretty please.

Any silence will be considered an affirmative!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

I'll consider that a silence

Comment

Working...
                                X