X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockin! Thanks

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    Hello Myrth, I wasn't around for the Ship day, but I was around the mini ship day and for that one I can tell you it was fun...

We got on the shipper's bus, ate shippers cookies and talked about ship... it was like having a pajama party all around S/J, it was fun.

Enjoy your reading
    sigpic

Comment

k, time to discuss joe's answers!

i know that others discussed them, but i'm going to put his newest ones all together...

spoilers for s9

1Originally Posted by gatebee
      Hi Joe
      Right to the point. Since you, TPTB, knew that RDA was not coming back on a regular basis on S9 or even S10, why did you not end the "ship" with a definitive answer rather than vagueness and AU kisses.

Hi Joe, I am reposting my own question (above). Hope this time could you please answer it.

(joe)
      - O'Neill has yet to retire and the series is not over yet.

that gives me the impression that at the end, sam and jack WILL be together! now, i'm not saying there isn't anything going on now, just that us SEEING it prob won't be until the end.

(another question/answer)

5. Regarding the Sam and Jack relationship storyline - is there any special resolution to this story that you personally would have wanted to see? After four years, I'm sure you've come up with or come across lots of possible solutions and I'm curious which one you think is the best.

(joe)
      - Its no secret that I'd like to see Jack and Sam together when all is said and done.

i love joe loving s/j! i also feel this might be a hint of things to come.... *sigh*

(another q/a)

Originally Posted by ST-1
      Forgive me if I am re-phrasing questions that have already been asked and answered, but here goes:

Question 1: On behalf of the Sam/Jack shippers (wait, please keep reading! It's not that bad! ), will S9 provide any intentional hints as to the status of their relationship? I say "intentional" because we S/J shippers have the uncanny (annoying?) ability to find "ship" in almost anything.

(joe)
      - Maybe. Check out Ex Deux Machina.

hello! this is the ep with barrett... and maybe barrett asks her out again, and sam (like what amanda said sam would say in her french article) will say she's not single!

hello, ship!

(next q)

Question 2: In YOUR opinion, what is the likelihood of RDA returning for future episodes? His most recent response was "Maybe, maybe not." How would you quantify this? ("Highly likely," "likely," "not-so-likely," "highly unlikely," "only if there's a 10th or 11th season," or "God only knows?") I know you can't speak for RDA, but what is your prediction?

Thanks!

(joe)
      - At the moment, I would say unlikely for season 9.

unlikely, but not impossible yet! and, even if it doesn't happen in season 9, we always have season 10... (and notice joe emphasized unlikely in 'season 9'?)

more hope, shippers!

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi Myrth ....waves ..... is still waving

pic fr stargatesg1971

Sam: Jack did you hear that.
        Jack: Yes, sweet, hear what.
        Sam: Jack please don't call me that in front of everyone here.
        Jack: Yes, I won't, honey.
        Sam: Jack please behave yourself.
        Jack: Yes, dear.
        Sam: Oh your are impossible. I have forgotten what I needed to tell you.
        Sam and Jack: Always
        And they kiss .... a BIG HONKING KISS and in real time.

Comment

((((Sally)))) absolutely more hope!

*Oma does conga dance* Can't wait for Ex Deus Machina Can't wait for Ex Deus Machina

Joe definitely deserves an invite to Ship Day

((((LOL4JACK)))) Yep - mini ship day was lots of fun! I'm really looking forward to 3rd Annual Ship Day

Are we having a separate thread again for the day? Has anyone sorted it with the Mods yet?
          sigpic

Comment

WooHoo, I can't believe Mr. Mallozzi answered my questions, and on the same day I asked them! Holy Moly. I've spoken to "famous" people before, in person and over the phone, but an online relay with somebody from Stargate is...well...somehow even more impressive! But that could just be the way my pathetic, ship-driven mind works...

I am VERY satisfied with his answers. I really do think he is sharing all he can at this point in time. Imagine if the poor guy gave away something big (like an S/J ship resolution), only to have it not come out on screen? He'd have to change his name, move to South America, and hire personal guards to protect him from the scores of rabid fans who'd want his a$$ on a platter for sharing "fake" spoilers. If you take this into consideration, you can't fault him for being vague at times! IMO he's been an awfully good sport and very generous to boot, answering questions online despite a busy schedule.

We need to cut the guy some slack. JMNSHO.

Comment

Wow.....JM being friendly to the shippers. Well, blow me down and call me shorty! (I have no idea where that saying originates, but I've heard it all my life.) I don't really know what to say, except it's now Sunday morning, June 27, meaning we have:

Only 18 days to go til
              Sci-Fi Season 9 Premiere!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                Hi, everyone! Did everyone read MeiMei's fanfic "The Day before the Morning After"? If only the guys in Vancouver could write like that! Thank G-- we have people like MeiMei that can bring our wishes for a true shippy end ,to life! Great job and thank you. (http://home.earthlink.net/~shiawmeimei/id56.htm)
                i tried to find the link-but it told me it didn't exist.
                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                  Wow.....JM being friendly to the shippers. Well, blow me down and call me shorty! (I have no idea where that saying originates, but I've heard it all my life.) I don't really know what to say, except it's now Sunday morning, June 27, meaning we have:

Only 18 days to go til
                  I dunno-part Popeye-part??????

Well it appears as if JM is trying to place nice-but me-I still am gonna be the one in the back of the bar, nursing my Barque's and watching what plays out.
                  Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Joes answers seem to have really cheered everyone up! including me! I'm still worried about Season 9 with all the changes and everything but if Joe is still an S/J shipper and I know there is a chance for some mention of ship then I think i'll be able to cope

and I didn't realise it was only 18 days to the premiere!!!!! It seems so close!!
                    Do Sci-Fi usually show the first two eps together? or one at a time??

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      Joe didn't post on ship day last year .We invited him but he never turned up

He did post in the shipper thread to reassure ourselves about the end of season 8 because everybody was going crazy after "Affinity " or shall I Say "A$$inity" .

Caty
                      Aha, I knew that Joe had posted for last year's Ship Day ! After hours of trying to make this search thing going the way I wanted , I've finally found it !
                      It's here

Okay, he missed the right day but it's the thought that counts, isn't it ?
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Regarding JM's answers, I totally agree with Majorsal. They give me hope that we will indeed have hints that S&J are together (at last !)... yeah, I know, I'm a "glass-is-half-full" kind of girl

JM just made my day

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                          Aha, I knew that Joe had posted for last year's Ship Day ! After hours of trying to make this search thing going the way I wanted , I've finally found it !
                          It's here

Okay, he missed the right day but it's the thought that counts, isn't it ?
                          ROFL, thanks Florence

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Caro
                            Regarding JM's answers, I totally agree with Majorsal. They give me hope that we will indeed have hints that S&J are together (at last !)... yeah, I know, I'm a "glass-is-half-full" kind of girl

JM just made my day

Caro, it's the only way to look at the glass. After reading the last four,five or six, can't remember how many I just read, I think I have to be happy. It looks like JM has taken some pity on us shippers and given us some answers however vague about our couple of love birds. I'm glad at least one of tptb is a closet shipper, He's seems to be, at the moment at least, our lone voice at the script and sroyline meetings. Hopefully he can sneak more and more in as the series unfolds. Maybe do a script change and hand it to the actors before the days' filming begins. I'm sure the director won't notice a few little sentences, perhaps a phone call between Jack and Sam before she heads off-world.

"Well I'm off again Jack. I'll be gone hopefully no longer than a week."
                            Sam listens as Jacks replies. A grin breaks out on her face and she answers him.
                            "Yes Jack, I've got clean underwear one. I'll see you when I get back. I expect dinner on the table and I want to see you wearing that new tie I gave you (think 'Pretty Woman')"
                            Laughing, Sam replaces the phone and leaves the lab smiling and humming.

Oh well that's my fantasy, anyone want to share?

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                            NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

Only 18 days to go til

Um, sg-1fanintn, today is Sunday, June 26 and 19 more days till July 15! Look below, Jack says so!!
                              sigpic

Comment

not if you're in NZ Then it's 1am on Monday, and it really IS 18 days till premiere.....

discounting the fact the networks here are waaaay behind on SG, BSG is another story, but SG hasn't even started s8 for SG-1 or s1 for Atlantis I even emailed the cable people and asked if I could have Sci Fi bounced directly to me! They laughed hysterically and then called me a geek and sci fi nerd (in polite customer service terminology of course ). *sniff* that's fine, I don't WANT to subscribe to them ANYWAY

Comment

Working...
                                X