This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    I didn't know that... I knew he was a shipper.... he has proved it over and over again, how did this happen? how did you get him here? what did he say?.... stoping for breath

I could just really, really hug him right now:

PS: Caty, we miss your videos
    Joe is definately a shipper . I think he is the only one who cares at TPTB but he is a big tease too regarding the ship

and I have 141 Sam and Jack shippy videos on my site .Have you watched them all ? it's plenty to get you going ....with some new tracks too

When we get a big real Sam and Jack honking kiss, then I will probably make another one .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Joe is definately a shipper . I think he is the only one who cares at TPTB but he is a big tease too regarding the ship

and I have 141 Sam and Jack shippy videos on my site .Have you watched them all ? it's plenty to get you going ....with some new tracks too
      When we get a big real Sam and Jack honking kiss, then I will probably make another one .

Caty
      Not all of them yet , but I'm on my way ...

I guess I miss the excitement of you posting the message of a new vid, it's like having a new ship episode to watch

((((((Catysg1)))))

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        Wow! Joe is being unusually ship friendly this evening It's nice to see!
        Is Joe in this lineup?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          Hi Caty,
          I agree with much of your interpretation of the Sam and Jack outcome at the end of Season 8. As for Season 9, I reconciled myself to limited ship when RDA called it quits after episode 3. I don't like it but I am hoping for significant verbal ship and/or other illusions!!! Season 9
          Spoiler:
          I wonder what shippy bit may be shared in the mid-season episode Ex Deus Machina?
          So, the roller coaster is heading uphill for me right now!

Hi nell

ship illusion..probably ...and me too I'll deal with what they give us ...If i'm disappointed I will just not complete my DVD collection .
          and where about did you hear spoilers for
          Spoiler:
          for Ex Deus Machina...Did you hear about Sam and Jack verbal ship for that episode?!!
          I wish we knew if RDA is coming back or not for the finale ..it would make it more pleasant to watch season 9

Caty

Comment

Joe just posted answers to two questions related to the topic today.

Comment

Not all of them yet , but I'm on my way ...

I guess I miss the excitement of you posting the message of a new vid, it's like having a new ship episode to watch

((((((Catysg1)))))

Hehehehehe ...I see Thank you

Well Suekay asked me for a very exceptional request so I see what I can do ..but I need to wait to hear from her first ...and I have this great song I want to use for an x-files video soon . I keep playing it on my window media player and I can just see it with the x-files images/scenes in the background .

Caty

Comment

Hi nell

ship illusion..probably ...and me too I'll deal with what they give us ...If i'm disappointed I will just not complete my DVD collection .
                and where about did you hear spoilers for
                Spoiler:
                for Ex Deus Machina...Did you hear about Sam and Jack verbal ship for that episode?!!
                I wish we knew if RDA is coming back or not for the finale ..it would make it more pleasant to watch season 9

Caty
                OK, read ST-1's questions and Joe's responses below:

:
                Originally Posted by ST-1
                Forgive me if I am re-phrasing questions that have already been asked and answered, but here goes:

Question 1: On behalf of the Sam/Jack shippers (wait, please keep reading! It's not that bad! ), will S9 provide any intentional hints as to the status of their relationship? I say "intentional" because we S/J shippers have the uncanny (annoying?) ability to find "ship" in almost anything.
                Joe's reply -Season 9
                Spoiler:
                - Maybe. Check out Ex Deux Machina.

Question 2: In YOUR opinion, what is the likelihood of RDA returning for future episodes? His most recent response was "Maybe, maybe not." How would you quantify this? ("Highly likely," "likely," "not-so-likely," "highly unlikely," "only if there's a 10th or 11th season," or "God only knows?") I know you can't speak for RDA, but what is your prediction?

Thanks!
                Joe's reply - Season 9
                Spoiler:
                At the moment, I would say unlikely for season 9.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                  Is Joe in this lineup?
                  No, since his outburst over fan conventions (and how the organisers never invited the people behind the show, rather than in front of the cameras) it's his policy not to attend them
                  However, Martin G, Brad and Rob, Martin W, Andy, John and Bruce are in there

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                    No, since his outburst over fan conventions (and how the organisers never invited the people behind the show, rather than in front of the cameras) it's his policy not to attend them
                    However, Martin G, Brad and Rob, Martin W, Andy, John and Bruce are in there

Oh! Well, that's too bad he feels that way. I bet you had a great time?!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Can I ask a dumb question... when is ship day and what is it?

And for those counting I'm in Australia too
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry divcon ..I'm a big fan of the x-files and that show was my first addiction to fandom . The x-files finale was full of ship ..I don't think we'll get that in Stargate SG1 ..TPTB SG1 would find it very difficult to have real Sam and Jack cuddling up in bed ....We have more chance to see sleepings bags falling from the sky than that and I'm still a Sam and Jack shipper ....just blase about the ship right now .

<snip>

Let's hope for a shippy finale Sam and Jack episode but first I'd like to know if RDA is coming back for the last episode . Without him around , then no ship whasoever .

Caty
                        Divcon, I'm on your side on this one, but you'll soon find out that we and Caty are very much on opposite sides of the X-Files argument. <g> (This pops up from time to time, as CC totally ruined the ship on XF in the same way that TPTB on SG are screwing up the ship on SG1.) I also thought The Truth stunk, was horrible, terrible, a piece of trash . . . however you want to put it - and the ship was too little, too late. (Not to mention that, after Scully's actions over the final two years, there's no way he should have forgiven her so easily or quickly!)

There wasn't one single saving grace in the last two years in my book, and when I write fic or discuss the series, those two seasons do not exist. It's a different show, just like S9 onward will be a separate Stargate series in my book. <g> No offense to Caty, but know that you're not alone in your XF feelings.
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Hmmmm, I guess it's time that we invite Joe to the post here on Ship Day, what do you all think?

He might not answer future questions, but we can talk about previous episodes and ship....
                          Well, if you're taking votes, mine is no. I don't trust him, and while I know most here do, I think he's playin' us like a Stratavarius.

The unfortunate part is that, for me, there's no way they can regain my trust. S&J *should* have been together by the end of S8, period, and they aren't. TPTB giving us a *mention* that they're together, a phone call, or anything this late might get me watching again, but it will never be enough to make up for what they've done in their treatment of us. I guess I don't "forgive and forget" as easily as most people. When I've been burned, I never trust the iron not to burn me the next time.
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                            Can I ask a dumb question... when is ship day and what is it?

And for those counting I'm in Australia too
                            Hello Myrth, I wasn't around for the Ship day, but I was around the mini ship day and for that one I can tell you it was fun...

We got on the shipper's bus, ate shippers cookies and talked about ship... it was like having a pajama party all around S/J, it was fun.

Enjoy your reading

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Hi, everyone! Did everyone read MeiMei's fanfic "The Day before the Morning After"? If only the guys in Vancouver could write like that! Thank G-- we have people like MeiMei that can bring our wishes for a true shippy end ,to life! Great job and thank you. (http://home.earthlink.net/~shiawmeimei/id56.htm)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                                Oh, Joe answered ST-1's question too ! (ST-1, I'll let you post your question and Joe's answer )

All those answers make me feel definitely better In 2 days, we've gone from "impossible" to "very difficult" and now to "maybe". Let's cross our fingers ! Maybe tomorrow, the answer will be "yes, definitely"

i know what joe's latest answers are, but i'm waiting to see if anyone's going to discuss them in detail. if not (and by the time i get to the end of todays posts), i'll give my feeling/thoughs on them.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X