This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by divcon
    As long as they don't do an 'X-File' on us. I felt that that episode ( in regards to the Mulder and Scully ship) was atrocious. I was left will a great deal of dissappointment after I watched that finale.

I'd also love to see Hammond come back.DC sits and lets her imagination run wild for a moment. Maybe Hammond could have become a celebrant ( In Australia they can marry people without being attached to a church. Just in case you weren't sure), and he could come back at the request of Jack and Sam to marry them.

OK i'm back now, what just happened, went off into dreamworld. Oh well.
    Sorry divcon ..I'm a big fan of the x-files and that show was my first addiction to fandom . The x-files finale was full of ship ..I don't think we'll get that in Stargate SG1 ..TPTB SG1 would find it very difficult to have real Sam and Jack cuddling up in bed ....We have more chance to see sleepings bags falling from the sky than that and I'm still a Sam and Jack shipper ....just blase about the ship right now .
    The only problem about the x-file season 8 and 9 is :

1) They should have stopped the show when Duchony decided to leave ( Stargate is in the same boat ) and ,

2) what they did to the baby but then again , it's a sci-fi show with full of drama like that others ,not a soap opera so we must expect anything ...sci-fi shows make people disappear to their heart content and the TPTB 's always say it's easy to have them come back anytime . In sci-fi anything is possible .

Another problem of the x-files was to introduce some new characters so late in the series ( Stargate is going that route too ) but saying that I was rewatching some of season 8 and 9 x-files the other week and I really appreciated Reyes and Dogget after 2 years.
    If you watch season 8 and 9 without thinking about the Mulder and Scully ship , then they had some very good Reyes and Doggett centric episodes .
    I liked all the episodes with Mulder and Scully's baby in season 9 except " William" I really thought the credit was a Scully nightmare about losing her child ..I was disappointed about that aspect of the storyline because I deeply think that Scully would never have done something like that .I could just see her disappear with her child and find Mulder instead of giving him away to an anonymous family . I'm sure he is happy but like Spencer ( Mulder's half brother) said ..he will never be safe

I really hope that Stargtae SG1 finale will be better than the x-files finale ..but so far I doubt it .At least in the x-files finale it was real Mulder and Scully and the ship was enormous and sensual ..TPTB was not scared about showing sensuality in the last episode on Mulder's return . and I'm happy with that ...I'm just hoping that They are both happy ( I doubt it) and that they will see their baby again one day ..This is so so sad...but then again , it's sci-fi .

Let's hope for a shippy finale Sam and Jack episode but first I'd like to know if RDA is coming back for the last episode . Without him around , then no ship whasoever .

Caty

Comment

Ex Deus Machina eh....... i'll be eagerly awaiting that
      Joe is answering quite a few shippy questions tonight

BTW Hi again everybody!! All my exams are finished now and I've got 12 weeks off school so I should be on here a lot more!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Oh, Joe answered ST-1's question too ! (ST-1, I'll let you post your question and Joe's answer )

All those answers make me feel definitely better In 2 days, we've gone from "impossible" to "very difficult" and now to "maybe". Let's cross our fingers ! Maybe tomorrow, the answer will be "yes, definitely"
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Yep, Joe's responses are positive for our Sam and Jack. I'm not expecting heavy ship because RDA is out of the series after episode 3 but Joe hinted at something shippy anyway. That's good enough for me!! It has to be!

I sent Joe a little 'squee' post! I have no shame! Until otherwise proven, I will give him and TPTB a reprieve.

What makes me really smile is his remark that he wants Sam and Jack to be together! I didn't know that!
          sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm, I guess it's time that we invite Joe to the post here on Ship Day, what do you all think?

He might not answer future questions, but we can talk about previous episodes and ship....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
              Hmmmm, I guess it's time that we invite Joe to the post here on Ship Day, what do you all think?

He might not answer future questions, but we can talk about previous episodes and ship....
              I like that idea. Has he ever been to this thread before?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                Yep, Joe's responses are positive for our Sam and Jack. I'm not expecting heavy ship because RDA is out of the series after episode 3 but Joe hinted at something shippy anyway. That's good enough for me!! It has to be!

I sent Joe a little 'squee' post! I have no shame! Until otherwise proven, I will give him and TPTB a reprieve.

What makes me really smile is his remark that he wants Sam and Jack to be together! I didn't know that!
                I've seen your 'squee' post nell and I agree with you. These last answers gave me hope for S9. Okay we won't see
                Spoiler:
                a big kiss in the gateroom
                but if we get some hints, it should be fine

You didn't know that Joe was a shipper ? Yes, he is Even if he doesn't answer shippy questions the way we'd want him too
                He even posted in this thread last year on Shipper Day !
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                  Oh, Joe answered ST-1's question too ! (ST-1, I'll let you post your question and Joe's answer )

All those answers make me feel definitely better In 2 days, we've gone from "impossible" to "very difficult" and now to "maybe". Let's cross our fingers ! Maybe tomorrow, the answer will be "yes, definitely"
                  florence you know that there 's a strong possibility that the ship may just be said rather than shown ..and that when "everything is said and done" which I think means right at the end of the show .

Anyway don't forget that according to "Threads ",
                  Spoiler:
                  Sam and Jack are together
                  ..He said
                  Spoiler:
                  "always"
                  which for me means " I do " and they went
                  Spoiler:
                  fishing
                  which I think has a sexual innuendo .
                  Sam has always refused the fishing invite before because of the risk of something happening on the spur of the moment if they were both alone for a long period of time . In Threads by
                  Spoiler:
                  accepting the invite ( I suppose Jack invited her or maybe she invited herself ),
                  .. She actually said Yes
                  Spoiler:
                  to intimacy
                  . It does not mean they did
                  Spoiler:
                  anything specially if the rules are still in between them
                  but at least she let Jack know
                  Spoiler:
                  that she was ready to go forward and further than just good friends .

Caty

Comment

I've seen your 'squee' post nell and I agree with you. These last answers gave me hope for S9. Okay we won't see
                    Spoiler:
                    a big kiss in the gateroom
                    but if we get some hints, it should be fine

You didn't know that Joe was a shipper ? Yes, he is Even if he doesn't answer shippy questions the way we'd want him too

SQUEEeeeeee!!!!!

OK, need to tend to RL for awhile. I'll check in later!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I didn't know that... I knew he was a shipper.... he has proved it over and over again, how did this happen? how did you get him here? what did he say?.... stoping for breath

I could just really, really hug him right now:

PS: Caty, we miss your videos

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        florence you know that there 's a strong possibility that the ship may just be said rather than shown ..and that when "everything is said and done" which I think means right at the end of the show .

Caty
                        Hi Caty,
                        I agree with much of your interpretation of the Sam and Jack outcome at the end of Season 8. As for Season 9, I reconciled myself to limited ship when RDA called it quits after episode 3. I don't like it but I am hoping for significant verbal ship and/or other illusions!!! Season 9
                        Spoiler:
                        I wonder what shippy bit may be shared in the mid-season episode Ex Deus Machina?
                        So, the roller coaster is heading uphill for me right now!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

Anyway don't forget that according to "Threads ",
                          Spoiler:
                          Sam and Jack are together
                          ..He said
                          Spoiler:
                          "always"
                          which for me means " I do " and they went
                          Spoiler:
                          fishing
                          which I think has a sexual innuendo .
                          Sam has always refused the fishing invite before because of the risk of something happening on the spur of the moment if they were both alone for a long period of time . In Threads by
                          Spoiler:
                          accepting the invite ( I suppose Jack invited her or maybe she invited herself ),
                          .. She actually said Yes
                          Spoiler:
                          to intimacy
                          . It does not mean they did
                          Spoiler:
                          anything specially if the rules are still in between them
                          but at least she let Jack know
                          Spoiler:
                          that she was ready to go forward and further than just good friends .

Caty
                          Caty, I agree with everything you said. I know that SJ ship might be just said rather than shown. But just the fact that SJ ship won't be completely forgotten makes me feel hopeful for the future

Comment

Wow! Joe is being unusually ship friendly this evening It's nice to see!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                              I didn't know that... I knew he was a shipper.... he has proved it over and over again, how did this happen? how did you get him here? what did he say?.... stoping for breath

I could just really, really hug him right now:

PS: Caty, we miss your videos
                              At that time, I was only an occasional lurker so I don't really know how he got in here on that special day (maybe Caty or another 'older' poster could answer better than me).
                              I just remember that he posted an "Happy Shipper Day !" on this thread (I've tried to find his post but I didn't find it)

But he has posted before that day in SJ Ship thread here

And from this post, Shipper Town was born !

Comment

Joe didn't post on ship day last year .We invited him but he never turned up

He did post in the shipper thread to reassure ourselves about the end of season 8 because everybody was going crazy after "Affinity " or shall I Say "A$$inity" .

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X