This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by divcon
    Thanks nell. I've since written two more parts to that fic. Just to finish up what I wanted to say. They're very much conversation fics so I'm not sure whether I should post them or if it was enough just to get them down on paper. Plus I've looked on the GW fanfic page and it says to save your fic as text only and I can't seem to do that. My computer keep throwing up these messages(can't remember them now) and not letting me do it. Oh well. maybe it's a sign.
    Aw divcon - don't give up!! Maybe you could try posting them on Fanfiction.net or something. Maybe Melpomeme or Lunar could help? They've both got fics posted on GW and FF.net. Send them a PM - I'm sure they'd be happy to help
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
      Hi Shippers,
      Yes, I quoted my own quote!!! You really have to see the magazine cover and tell me what you think!

p.s. I don't know how to post links so you'll have to copy and paste the address to get there! Sorry, I read the FAQ but no help.
      I've tried the link a few time, but today it actually worked! Yay!

LOL at the pic! I just hope Jack wears a better jumper than that in 15 years!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
        Aw divcon - don't give up!! Maybe you could try posting them on Fanfiction.net or something. Maybe Melpomeme or Lunar could help? They've both got fics posted on GW and FF.net. Send them a PM - I'm sure they'd be happy to help
        Thanks Oma-1 I'll look into the fan fic site. and if that doesn't work I'll PM either Melpomene of Lunar.

An Oma inspired saying "If I decide to post, has the story already been told."

TOGETHER FOREVER,
        NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

I just edited my last post in the Ask Joe thread to include a question regarding the ship - I see he's online so hopefully he opened up the thread after I completed the editing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sum1
            I just edited my last post in the Ask Joe thread to include a question regarding the ship - I see he's online so hopefully he opened up the thread after I completed the editing.
            Hopefully he won't wander off and have a nap. You deserve an answer, I know he's a busy man but without us fans, there'd be no show.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
            NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Wow, I go away for two days and this thread has been pumping like crazy.... more than 10 pages to catch up... Way to go shippers!!!!

Divcon, nice fic, thanks... I hope you can work out the text issue so we can read the sequels

Sally, I completly agreed, when I read Joe's answer it's a hugh step.... we went from IMPOSSIBLE to DIFFICULT and look what they did with the ship when it was IMPOSSIBLE

I don't remeber who posted the idea, but I second the Let's bring back RDA for ship fund...

Nell, thanks for the countdown.... how many days do we still have left?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                Divcon, nice fic, thanks... I hope you can work out the text issue so we can read the sequels

I don't remeber who posted the idea, but I second the Let's bring back RDA for ship fund...
                Thanks for the comments on my fic, now that more people have said that they like it, it's made me more determined to work out that text problem.

I you're talking about the BRING BACK JACKfund, that was me too. I figured that with all us shippers chipping in some money we could probably raise enough money to film some ship scenes to our satisfaction.

Who said 'pipe dreams'?

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

As long as they don't do an 'X-File' on us. I felt that that episode ( in regards to the Mulder and Scully ship) was atrocious. I was left will a great deal of dissappointment after I watched that finale.

I'd also love to see Hammond come back.DC sits and lets her imagination run wild for a moment. Maybe Hammond could have become a celebrant ( In Australia they can marry people without being attached to a church. Just in case you weren't sure), and he could come back at the request of Jack and Sam to marry them.

OK i'm back now, what just happened, went off into dreamworld. Oh well.
                  If they're going to have Sam and Jack get married, I'd like to see him propose to her in the gateroom in front of everybody, just to see the looks on all their faces! (Daniel, Teal'c, Walter, etc.)

Comment

Thanks Oma-1 I'll look into the fan fic site. and if that doesn't work I'll PM either Melpomene of Lunar.

An Oma inspired saying "If I decide to post, has the story already been told."
                    Fanfiction.net is fairly easy to post it on... it pretty much takes your document and its formatting (italics, special characters, etc.) as it is. For GW, the uploader does strip the formatting and you do have to save your story as a text file.

But I encourage you to do it divcon. It's great to have a creative outlet like that and even bettter to have places to share it and get feedback! And there's lots of Sam/Jack shippers out there who hungrily devour the latest stories so *DO IT*!!!!!

(((divcon)))
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Hi Shippers!

I'm launching my new signature! Here's my test post!
                      sigpic

Comment

Love the sig nell LOL !!!!

Comment

^^ Nell, Love your sig too...

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Originally posted by Sum1
                            Sum1, Joe has answered your shippy question.. I'll let you do the honors

PS: Thanks for asking!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                              Sum1, Joe has answered your shippy question.. I'll let you do the honors

PS: Thanks for asking!
                              And he answered gatebee's question too

Note to Joe : you'll always be welcome in this thread if you keep on answering shippy questions
                              Correction : you'll always be welcome in this thread ! Remember when Shipper Day is ?
                              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Joe's Ship Resolution

gatebee, this should make you feel better after Joe's reply from yesterday. It's number 5 on the question list.

LOL4JACK, thanks for posting here to let me know to copy the link. I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                                X