X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by divcon
    Speaking of nepotism, here's a list.

Peter DeLuise - pops up in eps all the time( all be it usually in the background)
    Michael DeLuise - (Brother) - Wormhole Extreme
    David DeLuise - (Brother) - Pete Shanahan
    Dom DeLuise - (Father) - Urgo

Now I'm not saying that I didn't like the episodes but are there anymore DeLuise's out there that are going to show up on Stargate?

Which episodes is Peter Deluise in then ??? I'd like to concentrate on spotting him next time I watch a stargate episode

Caty

Comment

MAJORSAL -- I love the list of Sam and Jack moments. But am I the only one who thought that Jack's diatribe was more like a jealous snit fit in 2010?
      Spoiler:
      His being angry at her specifically for "shooting him down" and "too bad it's not turning out like you thought." And then asking her "if we set this right, what then?" (Sounds like a plea to me that next time around she wouldn't choose the politician) Of course the writers would ever let him say why he was in such a snit but isn't it obvious later on from the hostility between him and Sam's Senator?
      Last edited by RamonaThePest; 24 June 2005, 04:04 PM. Reason: hide the spoilers
      sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
        Someone asked
        Spoiler:
        a while back if Kerry hadn't broken off the relationship between her and Jack, if Jack would have and it made me think (pardon me not remembering your name but two thoughts in my head at one time is dangerous), if Kerry didn't break off the relationship with Jack would Jack have gone to be with Sam in the infirmary? Oh no I stumped myself, no kidding aside, I'm really not sure. I mean I know Sam was on Jacks mind not only because of her father but I think he was questioning what she ultimately came to his house for and just how far explaination wise she would have gone if she hadn't been interrupted, but still knowing how slow Jack is would that have been enough for him to go to Sam? Do you guys think that by Kerry breaking off the relationship with him and giving him the reason for it that she did made him realize just how important Sam is to him, that he can't have another relationship until he resolves his relationship with Sam? In fact when Kerry tells him he has issues, etc., if you watch Jack he kind of smiles a little like he was intrigued that she caught on as fast as she did. I think that the key wasn't Kerry breaking off the relationship with Jack, I think the key was Sam coming to his house and telling him that she was having second thoughts about the wedding and thinking she was making a big, huge mistake. It opened a window for him telling him that maybe she wasn't as happy with Pete as she was making him believe. Again IMO the whole reason Jack didn't go to Sam was because he thought she was truly happy and in love with Pete, but with this new realization that perhaps she wasn't, made him think and that is ultimately what made him go to Sam in the infirmary, the fact that Kerry broke off their relationship was in Jack's mind only a matter of time anyway.

Okay now that I have confused everyone, did that make any sense?

Bravo (((Nickatell)) Love your post

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Which episodes is Peter Deluise in then ??? I'd like to concentrate on spotting him next time I watch a stargate episode

Caty
          I know he is in Wormhole X-extreme and Descent.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
            I know he is in Wormhole X-extreme and Descent.
            He's in Threads. When Sam gets the phone call from Pete in the SGC, he's the airman sitting behind her.
            sigpic

Comment

Jack's problem in this ep was all about Sam far as I'm concerned. Plus I've read the script and there's a couple of lines that got dropped which I really wish hadn't been......

That conversation at the cabin was actually shippier in the script and it was far more obvious Jack was pissed at Sam for being married.
              CARTER

Hi.

O'NEILL

Hi.

CARTER

So this is the place you kept threatening to take me.

(beat)

It's good to see you, sir.

O'Neill almost winces at that.

O'NEILL

I'm retired. Drop the sir.

CARTER

Right. Jack.

O'NEILL

So, is it Colonel Carter now, or Mrs. Ambassador?

CARTER

Sam.

O'NEILL

Okay. Now that we know what to call each other,

what the hell are you doing here?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
              O'NEILL

Just out of curiosity, say we do this: What happens to

everything that's happened the past ten years?

CARTER

It won't happen.

O'NEILL

So we don't go to P4C 970; we don't meet the Aschen,

then.... What? Everything around us goes wiggle

wiggle and Carter's reset the clock back to happytime?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
              JOE -- emerges from a door, carrying a briefcase. He goes straight

to O'Neill and hands it to him.

O'NEILL

Thank you.

JOE

If you can manage, give us some time to get away from

here --

O'NEILL

(checking his watch)

The message goes in six minutes.

JOE

Sam wanted me to wish you good luck.

O'NEILL

Give her a kiss from me.

Originally posted by RamonaThePest
              MAJORSAL -- I love the list of Sam and Jack moments. But am I the only one who thought that Jack's diatribe was more like a jealous snit fit in 2010?
              Spoiler:
              His being angry at her specifically for "shooting him down" and "too bad it's not turning out like you thought." And then asking her "if we set this right, what then?" (Sounds like a plea to me that next time around she wouldn't choose the politician) Of course the writers would ever let him say why he was in such a snit but isn't it obvious later on from the hostility between him and Sam's Senator?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                He's in Threads. When Sam gets the phone call from Pete in the SGC, he's the airman sitting behind her.
                Wow, that great to know. I totally missed that.

I thought he was in Nightwalkers, but he is not in the credits. Does anyone remember? I thought he was a guy who came out of the cafe.
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

I'm happy they gave Sam someone who couldn't even compare with Jack!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

Jack: To heck with the regs, to heck with TPTB.....it's been WAY too long!

Sam: Yes, sir.

And they lived happily ever after!
                    Ahhh.... my heart is melting

They look so happy and relaxed in each other's arms...

WHY CAN'T TPTB JUST STOP TRIPPING AND LET OUR JACK AND SAM BE HAPPY???

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

*bangs her head on the table*

Ok, all better now. I think shippers need some shock therapy to bring us out of our depression . Janet? The good doctor...Where art thou?

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                      We shippers
                      Spoiler:
                      waited 8 Years for an always and a Fishing trip with Daniel and Teal'C.Why not invite everyone from the SGC while there at it?How come Jack and Sam where not in Daniel or Teal'c Face when they were having there flings?If I was Jack and Sam finally said yes to going Fishing I would invite Daniel and Teal'c over my Dead Body.
                      Yeah, and with them all being so close, you think that Daniel or Teal'c would never have talked with Jack about the Jack/Sam thing?
                      Spoiler:
                      True Teal'c tried to talk to Jack during "Desperate Measures" (I think was the title - Sam got kidnapped). And while it's not in Jack's personality to open up too much, they're close enough that he discussed Charlie with Daniel in Children of the Gods -- and hey, let us the audience see this discussion.
                      CAUSE I WANNA KNOW WHY? (Besides the regs, of course)

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                        IMHO they have no real respect for the fans-or from my perspective only-Sam and Jack Fans- and Sam fans. look at what they have done to Sam the last two years. Absolutely maddening what they have done to that character-Sam had come a long way from tht wet behind the ears newbie introduced in Children of Gods-did anyone else cringe when she told Jack that she read all of his mission reports and thought she had been preparing for this mission all her life-and all of sudden to that -i can't even begin to describe the rag doll she was in season 7 and 8.
                        I agree about Season 8, but what was "rag doll" about 7?
                        Spoiler:
                        she had the space race (fun) and she survived the Death Knell with the super soldiers
                        Maybe I just don't rremember. Can you refresh for me?

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                          because there was no intent. in order to have follow thru you have to have the intent to do so-they didn't have it-just like they have every other season-they ignore that which doesn't fit into their little niche. I mean seriously-anybody expect the shower scene out of Dallas???? I know I did. oh-wait-season (name your season here) was such a mess and we really didn't mean it-so let us forget it.

all of season 8-they didn't mean it-there was nothing-absolutely nothing-and as for Sam having concerns about Pete-that was a big goose egg-casn anybody pinpoint an episode-a scene in an episode where Sam had second thoughts about Pete-and not-the hallway scene in Threads doesn't count. she was already wearing a hole in the floor before we knew who was getting off the elevator.
                          Yeah it was pretty bleak except for the little Jack comment at the beginning of Gemini. "Two? If only." Or something like that. But we shippers have always had to rely on the comfort of tidbits. In the words of Blanche Devereau

Comment

Yes (((Nickatell ))), I agree . TPTB are silly and if Jack is still in
                            Spoiler:

If TPTB could watch all of Farscape , they would realize that RST can be exiting ..and I would say even more exiting specially after 8 long years of sexual tension...In some shows UST works for a while but in some other shows UST should be resolved after season 4 or 5 . For Stargate, I reckon UST should have been resolved end of season 7 .

Caty
                            Caty, I absolutely agree with you that Farscape is an example of the excitement building up in UST followed early in the series with RST. And the RST was hot. Granted that initially Aeryn and John's copy were acting out the love affair but in the end Aeryn and the real John were reunited and developed their relationship. All in the space of 4, count 'em, years!!! Need we say more??!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                              Jack's problem in this ep was all about Sam far as I'm concerned. Plus I've read the script and there's a couple of lines that got dropped which I really wish hadn't been......

That conversation at the cabin was actually shippier in the script and it was far more obvious Jack was pissed at Sam for being married.
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------
                              JOE -- emerges from a door, carrying a briefcase. He goes straight
                              to O'Neill and hands it to him.

O'NEILL
                              Thank you.

JOE
                              If you can manage, give us some time to get away from
                              here --

O'NEILL
                              (checking his watch)
                              The message goes in six minutes.

JOE Sam wanted me to wish you good luck.

O'NEILL
                              Give her a kiss from me.

In the transcript Jack says, "Give her a kiss from me." ????? Incredible!! A GW transcript?
                              sigpic

Comment

Caty
                                He's in Moebius 1. When AU Hammond, Sam and Daniel go into the gateroom to look at the stargate being put in place, PDL walks up in a white lab coat and a blue (I think it was blue) hard hat and hands Hammond a clipboard.

Comment

Working...
                                X