This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    Surprise delivery arrives in Atlantis for Rodney......
    followed a few weeks later by......
    McKay
    Sorry you couldn't get leave to come to the wedding, but as we had Lemon Chicken at the reception, we figured you were probably better off where you were. Didn't want you to miss out completely though. Don't we make a fantastic couple?
    Sam's husband.
    RLOL ...... RLOL ..... RLOL .... thank you for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
      Got a missing scene from Redemption idea floating around .... I'm not a writer, so forgive the lack of brilliant description and dialogue, but you'll get the idea

SAM: I will, thanks. (She kisses him on the cheek, he looks
      surprised)

MCKAY: (In reference to the kiss) That means you don't hate me.

SAM: Maybe ... too bad for you.

MCKAY: Why?

SAM: (Walking away from him, a HUGE smile on her face) I was more
      attracted to you when I did.

MCKAY: Really?? Right ...

JACK: (Walking down the corridor towards them) But she's always liked me more. Right Carter?

Jack kisses Sam and dips her as he did in WoO.

Rodney looks on amazed - as do all the SF's in the vicinity.

After the kiss ends, Jack smirks at Rodney and walks off, leaving Sam in a dreamy haze, and Rodney's jaw hitting the floor.

great pic ...love it

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
        Have been pondering on the Jack and Sam resolution issue and have come to the conclusion that THERE IS DEFINITELY HOPE SHIPPER FAMILY!! and hope, no matter how small a measure goes a long way!

It could arguably go either way what with the painful lack of RDA (am already suffering from advance RDA deprivation ) but the relationship between Jack and Sam is such an integral part of the show and like so many of you have said has created and helped maintain a large proportion of the shows fanbase and should therefore be played out as a matter of respect. Also I'm holding out hope that the PTB remember that any semblence of a resolution has been mainly between AU/AT jack and sam and that sometime whether it be in season 9 or maybe in the movie (haven't heard much on that, maybe they are gonna hold off until the show runs its course on tv???) they will have an obvious onscreen resolution....am SO hoping for a scene which starts with plenty of UST and ends with some serious unresolving of the unresolved...if you get my drift!!

Wow that's blown a few brain cells....ah well Jack and Sam are worth the sacrifice!!

PMA fellow shippers!!!
        WELCOME BILLIE .... I like the way you think .... I hope TPTB think the same

Comment

[QUOTE=divcon]
          Originally posted by Billie
          Have been pondering on the Jack and Sam resolution issue and have come to the conclusion that THERE IS DEFINITELY HOPE SHIPPER FAMILY!! and hope, no matter how small a measure goes a long way!

It could arguably go either way what with the painful lack of RDA (am already suffering from advance RDA deprivation ) but the relationship between Jack and Sam is such an integral part of the show and like so many of you have said has created and helped maintain a large proportion of the shows fanbase and should therefore be played out as a matter of respect. Also I'm holding out hope that the PTB remember that any semblence of a resolution has been mainly between AU/AT jack and sam and that sometime whether it be in season 9 or maybe in the movie (haven't heard much on that, maybe they are gonna hold off until the show runs its course on tv???) they will have an obvious onscreen resolution....am SO hoping for a scene which starts with plenty of UST and ends with some serious unresolving of the unresolved...if you get my drift!!

Wow that's blown a few brain cells....ah well Jack and Sam are worth the sacrifice!!

PMA fellow shippers!!! [/QUOTE

Billie, welcome. I'm new here as well, and like you I am having serious RDA withdrawals. He may be 15 years my senior but HUBBA HUBBA, he can dial me anytime he wants to. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
          WELCOME DIVCON .... age is but an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
            Here's an idea I've been kicking around for a while:

Sam and Jack are on his pier fishing. Teal'c and Daniel have conveniently gone into town for supplies. Each is quiet, lost in his own thoughts, but Jack notices that Sam seems sad and is struggling to maintain her composure. He assumes that it's because she's missing Jacob.

He looks up at her and sees her staring at him with a bereaved expression.

Jack (gently): What's wrong?

Sam: I love you

Jack: What?

Sam: I love you, but I've messed everything up and now it's too late.
            (She has this horrified look on her face like she knows she's completely
            messed up her life).

Jack: Sam. . . .

Sam (with tears in her eyes): I can't believe I'm doing this. (Gets up and starts to go to the cabin).

Jack (running after her): Sam. . . . I've ALWAYS loved you.

Sam: You do?

Jack: nods

Sam: What about Kerry?

Jack: Yeah, but Sam. . . . You're the one.

They embrace in a passionate hug in which Jack lifts her off her feet. Then they curl up on the sofa in the cabin and have that long overdue, serious conversation. I haven't really worked that part out yet.
            aawwww ..... that is soo nice .... so shippy ..... so I am almost in tears now cause TPTB will never do anything remotely near that

Comment

GATEGIRL12000

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                Well, I don't want to make all of you jealous but in France, S8 boxset comes out on 16th August
                And this is what it will look like :
                http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P...8.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
                I know, we're lucky...
                I don't know if getting season 8 first is lucky. Except for a few eps, I thought season 8 really stunk. Had to put it in a fancy package for people to buy it.
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                  ((((Uber)))) I sooo agree with you .... the 60 minute suck .... I only have that since when I was trying to tape the original 90 minutes, my recording machine decided to go on stirke .... weeeeps
                  I thought the 90 min had too many holes for me. I didn't even bother watching the 60 min version. But I had heard a while back that the bedroom scene was cut. Was it still in the 60 min version?
                  Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Hello everyone!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK GATEGIRL12000

glad you decided to pop back in!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                      Here's an idea I've been kicking around for a while:

Sam and Jack are on his pier fishing. Teal'c and Daniel have conveniently gone into town for supplies. Each is quiet, lost in his own thoughts, but Jack notices that Sam seems sad and is struggling to maintain her composure. He assumes that it's because she's missing Jacob.

He looks up at her and sees her staring at him with a bereaved expression.

Jack (gently): What's wrong?

Sam: I love you

Jack: What?

Sam: I love you, but I've messed everything up and now it's too late.
                      (She has this horrified look on her face like she knows she's completely
                      messed up her life).

Jack: Sam. . . .

Sam (with tears in her eyes): I can't believe I'm doing this. (Gets up and starts to go to the cabin).

Jack (running after her): Sam. . . . I've ALWAYS loved you.

Sam: You do?

Jack: nods

Sam: What about Kerry?

Jack: Yeah, but Sam. . . . You're the one.

They embrace in a passionate hug in which Jack lifts her off her feet. Then they curl up on the sofa in the cabin and have that long overdue, serious conversation. I haven't really worked that part out yet.
                      YES,YES,YESSSSSSSS, what a great story. write some more I'd love to read your take on their conversation because I don't think tptb will give us that story. It'll be up to us shippers to find in our own imagination the end to the story of Jack and Sam and that is soooooo wrong. The shippers for this show have to be the most dedicated fans, we've waited 8 years with only glimpses through AU relationships to see our two fav characters together and even then they were all to brief.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                      NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

I'll be buying season eight, because I did enjoy quite a lot of episodes...

Spoiler:
                        New Order - but only the scenes before Jack's defrosting (when he's attached to the Daniel Jackson )
                        Lockdown
                        Zero Hour
                        It's good to be king
                        Reckoning
                        Threads
                        And I did enjoy Moebius for it's fluff value...nothing more

And the Horrid horrid episodes

Assinity
                        Covenanant
                        Prometheus Unbound

But I was one of the few people who LOVED season seven, so I guess in the grand scheme of things (ship notwithstanding) I'm easy to please!

So glad to see the madness of potato mashing back again!!!!!!!!!

Who says we run a caption competition just now????

I'll give you a piccy...you make the captions!

it's a biggy! courtesy of rdanderson.com
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                          I thought the 90 min had too many holes for me. I didn't even bother watching the 60 min version. But I had heard a while back that the bedroom scene was cut. Was it still in the 60 min version?
                          I wondered about the bedroom scene too. I was talking with someone and I did not see it. Afterward I wondered if it had been cut or I was just distracted. If it was cut, I would call that a good thing.

*What's that I see? One of those threads was not tied very well, its loose and in danger of falling right out.
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Right well...I gots to go to work...

See you all same time tomorrow!!!

KEEP ON SHIPPING!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              I don't know if getting season 8 first is lucky. Except for a few eps, I thought season 8 really stunk. Had to put it in a fancy package for people to buy it.
                              I didn't mean that we were lucky to have it early, but to have it in a so nice package
                              Like sueKay, I liked some eps in this season : New Order, Zero Hour, It's Good to Be King, Reckoning, Threads and Moebius.
                              As for the eps I didn't like at all, it's the same ones as sueKay, but I'd add Icon
                              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                I'll be buying season eight, because I did enjoy quite a lot of episodes...

But I was one of the few people who LOVED season seven, so I guess in the grand scheme of things (ship notwithstanding) I'm easy to please!

So glad to see the madness of potato mashing back again!!!!!!!!!

Who says we run a caption competition just now????

I'll give you a piccy...you make the captions!

it's a biggy! courtesy of rdanderson.com
                                "Oh God Jack,you take my breath away." Hold me tighter.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                                NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Working...
                                X