This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    Like your thinking! Jack'd get a HUGE kick out of that! And every time he sees Rodney afterwards, he'd rub his nose in the fact that he and Sam ARE an item, and Rodney can only dream.
    I thought it was great the way he grabbed his heart when he said it. I'd like to see S & J watching the transmission together in the briefing room. They can give each other little smiles that say, "Sorry Rodney."

sigpic
    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
      I thought it was great the way he grabbed his heart when he said it. I'd like to see S & J watching the transmission together in the briefing room. They can give each other little smiles that say, "Sorry Rodney."
      And then send him an invite to the wedding
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jack_n_sam147
        I'm sucsessfully (sp?) confused.

I'm going back to my original question: Who here hates McKay?
        Well, I don't hate him, but he's one of the reasons I don't watch Atlantis anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Gategirl12000
          I hope it comes out before then... I'll go through Jack withdrawl when season nine airs in July w/o him if I don't have season eight to fall back on...
          Well, I don't want to make all of you jealous but in France, S8 boxset comes out on 16th August
          And this is what it will look like :

I know, we're lucky...
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
            Well, I don't want to make all of you jealous but in France, S8 boxset comes out on 16th August
            And this is what it will look like :
            http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P...8.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I know, we're lucky...
            No comment, on the grounds I might upset Florence.

sigpic

Comment

Surprise delivery arrives in Atlantis for Rodney......

followed a few weeks later by......

McKay

Sorry you couldn't get leave to come to the wedding, but as we had Lemon Chicken at the reception, we figured you were probably better off where you were. Didn't want you to miss out completely though. Don't we make a fantastic couple?

Sam's husband.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jack_n_sam147
                I'm sucsessfully (sp?) confused.

I'm going back to my original question: Who here hates McKay?
                I don't think it's the right place to talk about McKay, unless you want to know what we think of him falling for Sam, and then becoming a slightly potential rival to Jack.
                When I first saw him in SG1, I didn't pay too much attention to him. For me, he was only another one falling for Sam. And cause she didn't seem to like him very much, he didn't look like a threat to Sam/Jack IMO.
                But, like Oma, I love him in SGA ! He's so funny
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

followed a few weeks later by......

McKay

Sorry you couldn't get leave to come to the wedding, but as we had Lemon Chicken at the reception, we figured you were probably better off where you were. Didn't want you to miss out completely though. Don't we make a fantastic couple?

Sam's husband.

Love it ! And I can so see Jack writing something like that to McKay

Comment

I think McKay is funny, too! I never saw him as a threat to the S/J ship.
                    As for , somehow I knew he'd never last.

Comment

i never saw mckay as a threat either but since i read a lot of fanfiction, i'll see some stories that have sam/mckay pairing which i think is just disgusting b/c i can't see sam with him at all.
                      Jack- "As much as I might otherwise think this is nice..."
                      Sam- "Shh, sleep"
                      Jack- "Is that what we're doing?"
                      (Solitudes)

Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team, but there's only one he'd live for: Sam Carter

Comment

snip

McKay

Sam's husband.

LOL! Oma, you should be hired as one of the women writers we've been saying they so desperately need!
                        Last edited by sugarshaker; 22 June 2005, 01:47 PM.

sigpic
                        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Got a missing scene from Redemption idea floating around .... I'm not a writer, so forgive the lack of brilliant description and dialogue, but you'll get the idea

SAM: I will, thanks. (She kisses him on the cheek, he looks
                          surprised)

MCKAY: (In reference to the kiss) That means you don't hate me.

SAM: Maybe ... too bad for you.

MCKAY: Why?

SAM: (Walking away from him, a HUGE smile on her face) I was more
                          attracted to you when I did.

MCKAY: Really?? Right ...

JACK: (Walking down the corridor towards them) But she's always liked me more. Right Carter?

Jack kisses Sam and dips her as he did in WoO.

Rodney looks on amazed - as do all the SF's in the vicinity.

After the kiss ends, Jack smirks at Rodney and walks off, leaving Sam in a dreamy haze, and Rodney's jaw hitting the floor.

Last edited by Oma-1; 22 June 2005, 01:18 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Got a missing scene from Redemption idea floating around .... I'm not a writer, so forgive the lack of brilliant description and dialogue, but you'll get the idea

SAM: I will, thanks. (She kisses him on the cheek, he looks
                            surprised)

MCKAY: (In reference to the kiss) That means you don't hate me.

SAM: Maybe ... too bad for you.

MCKAY: Why?

SAM: (Walking away from him, a HUGE smile on her face) I was more
                            attracted to you when I did.

MCKAY: Really?? Right ...

JACK: (Walking down the corridor towards them) But she's always liked me more. Right Carter?

Jack kisses Sam and dips her as he did in WoO.

Rodney looks on amazed - as do all the SF's in the vicinity.

After the kiss ends, Jack smirks at Rodney and walks off, leaving Sam in a dreamy haze, and Rodney's jaw hitting the floor.
                            Oma, can't give you green at the moment but I wanted to say that I LOVE this version of the Redemption scene !

I want Oma for PTB ! I want Oma for PTB ! I want Oma for PTB !

Comment

Have been pondering on the Jack and Sam resolution issue and have come to the conclusion that THERE IS DEFINITELY HOPE SHIPPER FAMILY!! and hope, no matter how small a measure goes a long way!

It could arguably go either way what with the painful lack of RDA (am already suffering from advance RDA deprivation ) but the relationship between Jack and Sam is such an integral part of the show and like so many of you have said has created and helped maintain a large proportion of the shows fanbase and should therefore be played out as a matter of respect. Also I'm holding out hope that the PTB remember that any semblence of a resolution has been mainly between AU/AT jack and sam and that sometime whether it be in season 9 or maybe in the movie (haven't heard much on that, maybe they are gonna hold off until the show runs its course on tv???) they will have an obvious onscreen resolution....am SO hoping for a scene which starts with plenty of UST and ends with some serious unresolving of the unresolved...if you get my drift!!

Wow that's blown a few brain cells....ah well Jack and Sam are worth the sacrifice!!

PMA fellow shippers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                                Have been pondering on the Jack and Sam resolution issue and have come to the conclusion that THERE IS DEFINITELY HOPE SHIPPER FAMILY!! and hope, no matter how small a measure goes a long way!

It could arguably go either way what with the painful lack of RDA (am already suffering from advance RDA deprivation ) but the relationship between Jack and Sam is such an integral part of the show and like so many of you have said has created and helped maintain a large proportion of the shows fanbase and should therefore be played out as a matter of respect. Also I'm holding out hope that the PTB remember that any semblence of a resolution has been mainly between AU/AT jack and sam and that sometime whether it be in season 9 or maybe in the movie (haven't heard much on that, maybe they are gonna hold off until the show runs its course on tv???) they will have an obvious onscreen resolution....am SO hoping for a scene which starts with plenty of UST and ends with some serious unresolving of the unresolved...if you get my drift!!

Wow that's blown a few brain cells....ah well Jack and Sam are worth the sacrifice!!

PMA fellow shippers!!!
                                Welcome Billie!

If you like Sam/Jack ship, you've come to the right place.

sigpic
                                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Working...
                                X