This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Good...because I've said it before and I'll say it again...

DAVID DELUISE IS HOT!

Thank you.

PS....Sam and Jack forever...
    Well, if by "hot" you mean, we'd like to boil him (and/or his character, take your pick) in hot oil, you'd be right. Otherwise . . . . nope! <g>
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
      Well, if by "hot" you mean, we'd like to boil him (and/or his character, take your pick) in hot oil, you'd be right. Otherwise . . . . nope! <g>
      Indeed

No ofense Uber...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by jack_n_sam147
        Ahh, yes... yes, let's stick with that! lol

Is bored. Who here hates McKay?
        I do, I do!!! I'm boycotting Atlantis anyway, but even if I wasn't, I would never be able to stand watching that guy every single week. Bad enough I have to see him in ep 1 of S6 - a season I LOVE. <g>
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
          I've heard that rumour too - but I think it's just non-ship fans seeking for an alternative to the obvious
          Spoiler:
          fishing reference. I'm certain (almost ) that JM has been asked that qu and replied that Sam was packing for her fishing trip.

I think Sam's reaction was just surprise as she didn't expect Jack to mention it at work and he nudged her hip or something as he passed her.
          I have to agree with you, Oma. I always thought it was obvious that Jack was referring to the fishing trip. I didn't think there had been any reference to another trip for Sam.
          In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
          so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
          Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
          Hic Comitas Regit
          Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Congratulations on 1800 Anubis!!!

Welcome, Billie. Welcome to the Shipper Family!

Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
              RDA will hopefully be back in 4!!! Remember what Token said...
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=4641

I had not heard about the article ... thanks for posting Token and Cassie for reposting!!! There is hope.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                And majorsal knows RDA better than anyone, don't you, Sally (wink, wink)?

... i love you.

and YES, i know rick reeeeaaaal well!

*sighs dreamily and sexy.... does it again*

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  first off, WELCOME, NEWBIES!

k, i have this fantasy i'm going to share with you guys. i want to state, though, that there is NO evidence of any of this - this is just fun with fantasies.

spoiler/speculation for s9

Spoiler:
                  i was imaging when sam returns in beach head.

set up: sam's office. daniel's there, because he knows sam's returning.

daniel's sitting in sam's lab chair, waiting for her, when she pops around the corner.

daniel: *head pops up* "sam!"

*he smiles at her... then his eye brows raise when he notices her rather extended stomach*

daniel: "sam?... "

sam: *sam smiles cheekily* "yes, daniel?"

*daniel gets up and comes around the lab counter. he walks up to her, looking at her pregnant stomach*

daniel: "uh... is there something... " *he glances at her wedding band* "you're married too?! why the heck didn't you, or jack, tell me anything?"

sam: *winces* "well... " *sighs* "we didn't go out of our way to hide things, it's just... we're so used to everyone knowing about our.. 'thing', that... that when i got pregnant, we just... decided to keep it between ourselves for a while. it felt like it was ours alone."

*daniel smiles, but still looks hurt*

sam: "we were going to tell you guys, daniel, but--"

daniel: "what, when you walked in with a one year old?"

*sam winces again and clears her throat*

sam: "i promise you, daniel, jack and i were going to tell you and teal'c at least by the 8th month."

daniel: "what month are you?"

sam: "seven and a half." *daniel nods, without smiling* "it just all seemed to happen so quickly, daniel. i found out i was pregnant in about my fourth month, and then the next month jack and i got married... we didn't mean to exclude you guys, it was just... it felt intimate to keep it to ourselves, because--"

*daniel puts his hand on her arm, silencing her*

daniel: "it's alright, sam. i'm sorry i made you feel defensive." *sam smiles* "now, tell me all about the wedding and stuff. and do you guys know if it's a boy or girl? and do you have baby names picked out? and do--"

sam: *sam laughs* "daniel, slow down! i'll tell you everything over some cake."

*daniel and sam leave her lab, smiling and laughing*

~~~

it's all fantasy, but i'd LOVE that to happen!

sally
                  I love this fantasy. I could live with THIS!

Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Ooh, majorsal! How *ahem* WELL do you know RDA??? TELLMETELLMETELLME!!!!! You can PM me if you don't want everyone to know... uppy eyes: please?

Originally posted by LOL4Jack
                    RDA has filmed scenes in eps 1 & 3 so far, that's a fact and of course as I mentioned before, we all know that he will come back at the end of the season for his wedding with Sam
                    And Buck 252: Thank you! :high fives: He's a jerk! Are we allowed to make bashing threads? lol

Who else here hates McKay?

And Sal, I like that fantasy!

I'd do anything
                    Just to hold you in my arms
                    Try to make you laugh
                    Somehow I can't put you in the past
                    Jack and Sam Forever
                    || ||

Comment

Welcome to all the newbies!

Jay, Singergirl, Divcon, Magna Defender, Jack n Sam147!!!!!

Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                        LMAO at the ending!! (((ST-1))) For once, Daniel's timing is impeccable (((Daniel & Teal'c))) Really loved the way you wrote that! Ya really had me going there - I believed them too!!
                        Ah, thank you! I figured it was about time for Daniel and Teal'c to get their licks in, but good!

And yes, there will be a sequel to the sequel. Can't just leave them stranded, you know! Sadly (or not, depending on how you look at it), escape looks to involve some Jack whumping!

Comment

Originally posted by jack_n_sam147
                          Ooh, majorsal! How *ahem* WELL do you know RDA??? TELLMETELLMETELLME!!!!! You can PM me if you don't want everyone to know... uppy eyes: please?
                          oh, there's no hiding...

I'M MARRIED TO RDA!

(should prob tell him, but i digress)

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            oh, there's no hiding...

I'M MARRIED TO RDA!

(should prob tell him, but i digress)

sally
                            Okay...I'll let you have RDA...but Paul McGillion's mine...

http://www.paulmcgillion.com/paul_mcgillion_altshot.jpg

*Deeeeeeep sigh*

Oh wait a min...

<<Mary Beth wonders what the heck this has to do with Sam and Jack being meant for each other>>>

...and also...

Hmmm...much better...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

You guys will have to keep us up to date when s9 starts cause who knows when we're going to get to see them on TV down here.

I will be extremely upset if tptb don't wrap up the relationship between Jack and Sam. They don't need to crack it over the audience's heads(although seeing them tie the knot would be a blessing). Most of us shippers would love to have a reference made every few eps, just a small mention would be fine. Having these people work together for 8 years, in the situation that they do, it's bound to raise their attractions to each other to the surface. We don't need to see the physical side of the relationship(well maybe), but we need acknowledgement of the commitment that they have made to each other. I also thought the ep where Jack broke up with Kerry and Sam broke it off with that it was "The One". Jack admitted to someone else,all be it in a round about way, that he did love Sam and Kerry's solution was right. Retire and run SGC as a civillian. It had been done before when Elizabeth ran it for a while before going off to Atlantis.

OK, so we can now assume that Jack didn't retire but he is also no longer her CO and that was always given as the reason they couldn't be together. Come on ptb, give us an ending to a long and anticipated relationship between Jack and Sam PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                                I do, I do!!! I'm boycotting Atlantis anyway, but even if I wasn't, I would never be able to stand watching that guy every single week. Bad enough I have to see him in ep 1 of S6 - a season I LOVE. <g>
                                Sorry, 147, Mary - I LOVE MCKAY! He's just sooooooo funny! I love the way Sam keeps slapping him down in SG-1, and in Atlantis his character has become really great - he's definitely on a journey of discovery there! Anyone see Letters from Pegasus! McKay is hysterical in that He
                                Spoiler:
                                rapsodhises over Sam and says he still thinks she's hot
                                and it is just the funniest thing I've seen in ages.

And what makes it all the sweeter is knowing that Sam's with Jack - well, no contest. Poor Rodney
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X