This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack_n_sam147
    What ep was that????? I might be forgetting a key Jack and Sam moment! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
    Don't worry Jack_n_Sam, I find myself in that position over and over again but I can tell you that so far I've learned a lot!!!

You are so going to enjoy watching these eps again, it is like you never saw them before

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Ooh! Will watch when gets home (If has time... )

Yes, rouge, I always love a good game of darts... lol

BTW, LOL (is it OK if I call you that?) I like your highlight! Is that a real spoiler? :is excited:

I'd do anything
      Just to hold you in my arms
      Try to make you laugh
      Somehow I can't put you in the past
      Jack and Sam Forever
      || ||

Comment

Ooh! Will watch when gets home (If has time... )

Yes, rouge, I always love a good game of darts... lol

BTW, LOL (is it OK if I call you that?) I like your highlight! Is that a real spoiler? :is excited:
        Are you laughing at me???? of course you can call me LOL, although I might get confused

Regarding my sig.... did you see
        Spoiler:
        threads? so many things happened in that trip

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Oh my...

All this bashing is great. You guys had me rolling on the floor of my cubicle at work. Thank goodness the boss is not around

I wish I could do all these wonders on my PC... The potato head really deserves it!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
            Are you laughing at me???? of course you can call me LOL, although I might get confused

Regarding my sig.... did you see
            Spoiler:
            threads? so many things happened in that trip
            Yes, I did! one of my fave eps since
            Spoiler:
            Carter broke up with Pete in that episode... w00t!
            But I thought it meant just them, since Teal'c and Daniel were there, too... drat! lol

Oh, and I'll use caps for you and lowercase for the abbreviation. Yes, I'd thought of that, too...

I'd do anything
            Try to make you laugh
            Jack and Sam Forever
            || ||

Comment

Yes, I did! one of my fave eps since
              Spoiler:
              Carter broke up with Pete in that episode... w00t!
              But I thought it meant just them, since Teal'c and Daniel were there, too... drat! lol

Oh, and I'll use caps for you and lowercase for the abbreviation. Yes, I'd thought of that, too...
              Well, I think most of us agree that
              Spoiler:
              Sam and Jack had been in the cabin for a while before Teal'c and Daniel got there.... I don't know if you noticed but Sam and Jack where very comfortable fishing, sitting, talking and THEN Teal'c and Daniel arrived
              It's a shippy world

Comment

Ooh, good point... yes, very shippy... muaha!

I'd do anything
                Try to make you laugh
                Jack and Sam Forever
                || ||

Comment

who knows, maybe Jack and Sam had been there all week and Daniel and Teal'c only came up for the weekend.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                  NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Ahh, yes... yes, let's stick with that! lol

Is bored. Who here hates McKay?

I'd do anything
                    Try to make you laugh
                    Jack and Sam Forever
                    || ||

Comment

You guys, I'm a shipper but.... **spoiler coming up***

I've decided that Kerry is lucky she got out when she did. Would she have been strung along forever while he mooned over Sam? And okay, if TPTB never give closure/completion to the ship, why can't we the audience be privy to Jack's thoughts telling us why he won't retire (he's done it before) even if he doesn't tell Sam? Shouldn't the audience know? Even in a horror movie, we see what's coming even if the characters themselves don't know.
                      Last edited by RamonaThePest; 21 June 2005, 04:37 PM. Reason: Hide spoiler
                      sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Wow, is this thread busy tonight or what!!!???? It's great to see all the new faces. Welcome, everyone.

I love the pics. They are so funny. I missed them as I'm a relatively new shipper. Poor ; he just never had a chance with Sam's heart or our own. He could never measure up to Jack.

With Jack being such a complex character, it would be nice for TPTB to have given us some insight into what he's thinking and feeling. The most we've seen is his frustration at their situation and his attempt at moving on with his life. The many, many looks that he has given Sam over the years break my heart when you realize that he's had these feelings, but never been able to tell her. I'm sure he's frustrated.

It's also been hard on Sam as well. She had such a love-starved past (losing her Mom early, her Dad's estrangement and not to mention lack of a personal love interest). Jack fulfills her on so many levels and it's just so sad that they haven't let them be together! At least we've seen her feelings for him expressed--even though it's been in her mind or AU.

Sorry for the rambling, but I'm feeling kinda blue. That being said, I am still looking forward to S9 and the outward, demonstrated, resolution of the Sam/Jack relationship.
                        -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest
                          You guys, I'm a shipper but.... I've decided that Kerry is lucky she got out when she did. Would she have been strung along forever while he mooned over Sam? And okay, if TPTB never give closure/completion to the ship, why can't we the audience be privy to Jack's thoughts telling us why he won't retire (he's done it before) even if he doesn't tell Sam? Shouldn't the audience know? Even in a horror movie, we see what's coming even if the characters themselves don't know.
                          Kerry? huh? Who's that?

I'd do anything
                          Try to make you laugh
                          Jack and Sam Forever
                          || ||

Comment

I'm worried that from comments from the producers/writers that they'll leave us hanging in their efforts to please everyone. I wish they would take a poll to see who's really watching. I can't imagine that the grumps who claim they can't see a relationship and that we shippers are making it all up -- I can't believe their numbers can come near ours. Even the director's comments on the dvd's will sometimes imply that we came up with this on our own. Liars! They wrote it, we just watch it.
                            Last edited by RamonaThePest; 21 June 2005, 04:42 PM. Reason: Add text

Comment

Are you sure you want to know? I'm sorry but I'm new and I went back to my message later to list the "spoiler" warning.

Comment

I'm sucsessfully (sp?) confused.

I'm going back to my original question: Who here hates McKay?

I'd do anything
                                Try to make you laugh
                                Jack and Sam Forever
                                || ||

Comment

Working...
                                X