Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Tame, I'm new, I'd like to see your stuff...

I like your banner, Oma! It's cool!

BTW, do only Mods start new threads? Or can we, too? b/c I think 243 pages deserves a new thread...
    Last edited by jack_n_sam147; 21 June 2005, 02:17 PM.

I'd do anything
    Just to hold you in my arms
    Try to make you laugh
    Somehow I can't put you in the past
    Jack and Sam Forever
    || ||

Comment

Originally posted by jack_n_sam147
      OK, this isn't as good as yours, but I only have paint. But I want to contribute to the Pete bashing as much as possible, so:

jack n sam147.

LOL, thats pretty good.

How about:
      Jack: Blast him Teal'c, I'm hungry for mash potatoes.
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Just a little snipet of info to share with you all. One of the UK national papers published the result of a poll by the Cult TV website of the most popular cult show over the past 40 years as voted by television fans and our beloved Stargate came in fourth!! YEA!! Not bad considering it was only beaten by Doctor Who, Star Trek and Buffy/Angel.

My flatmate is yet to be converted to all that is Stargate (I am trying my best honest!) and so I cut out the article, highlighted all things relevant and left it in a pertinent place for her to find...she laughed alot and so I think her resolve is beginning to crack! Tomorrow night I'll lock her in the lounge with nothing to watch but divide and conquer and window of opportunity...now that should sort her out!!

Comment

Even better!!! I'm going to make a new one with that! lol

Also, can we make new threads? Or only Mods? Cuz 243 pages is more than enough! lol

I'd do anything
          Try to make you laugh
          Jack and Sam Forever
          || ||

Comment

Yes, Tame, I'm new, I'd like to see your stuff...

I like your banner, Oma! It's cool!

BTW, do only Mods start new threads? Or can we, too? b/c I think 243 pages deserves a new thread...
            Thanks

As for the new thread - we usually wait until we get to 500 pages or so. This one's still only half grown Hard to believe I've only been here since Feb and this is my 3rd thread! (- although I did lurk for a wee while first)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue

jack n sam147.

LOL, thats pretty good.

How about:
              Jack: Blast him Teal'c, I'm hungry for mash potatoes.
              I'm assuming Rogue is seeing a pic I'm not??? 147 - what's your pic of?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                Just a little snipet of info to share with you all. One of the UK national papers published the result of a poll by the Cult TV website of the most popular cult show over the past 40 years as voted by television fans and our beloved Stargate came in fourth!! YEA!! Not bad considering it was only beaten by Doctor Who, Star Trek and Buffy/Angel.

My flatmate is yet to be converted to all that is Stargate (I am trying my best honest!) and so I cut out the article, highlighted all things relevant and left it in a pertinent place for her to find...she laughed alot and so I think her resolve is beginning to crack! Tomorrow night I'll lock her in the lounge with nothing to watch but divide and conquer and window of opportunity...now that should sort her out!!
                If that doesn't work we'll mobilise the penguins
                sigpic

Comment

Hi guys I'm back. Thanks for all the warm welcomes and I can't wait to discuss more about Jack and Sam. I love them and so want them to marry now that he is no longer her CO>

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                  NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                    This is the only reason I overcame my disappointment with M1&2 - and it still took lots of the family bashing me over the head with it

"It's for your own good, Oma!"

Psychotic? Us? Well, you could have a point .......

Oma-1, you always make me laugh! That smiley is one of the best I've seen!

Welcome, jack n sam147!

If you love to talk about Stargate's most-denied lovers, you've come to the right place! Visit often and post lots!

Comment

500 pages?!?!?!?!?!?!? Holy crud!!!!!!

Oh, well. Here's my new and improved "Kill Mr. Potato Pete" Image...

lol, sg-1, I love your banner! lol, it's funny!

And my pic was of O'Neill standing next to Teal'c, who is holding a staff weapon to a Mr. Potato Head, and O'Neill is sating, "Get him, Teal'c!" But now he's saying, "Blast him, Teal'c, I'm hungry for mashed potatoes."

And thanks for the welcomes!

I'd do anything
                      Try to make you laugh
                      Jack and Sam Forever
                      || ||

Comment

[QUOTE=Grace O'Neill]I don't remember the last time he called her Sam, but man... I love it when he does. I think Sam loves it as well. It's just so much more intimate and personal.QUOTE]

Gee the last time I can remember is when the Ashrak killed Jolinar and Sam was fighting for her life. He called her Sam and when then arrived in the infirmary he wiped away tears from his eyes.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                        NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

What ep was that????? I might be forgetting a key Jack and Sam moment! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I'd do anything
                          Try to make you laugh
                          Jack and Sam Forever
                          || ||

Comment

How about a game of darts?
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

What ep was that????? I might be forgetting a key Jack and Sam moment! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
                              It's called " In the line of duty" , season 2 episode 2
                              The tear wiping is very quick, watch just after Sam is brought into the infirmary and moved from the gurney to the bed the camera shows Jack and Teal'c and Jack is wiping a tear from under his nose and then he takes a swipe at his nose. Must admit that I replay it over and over when I watch this episode.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

I meant to say he wipes a tear from under his eyes.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                                NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Working...
                                X