This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1

I'm seeing the cop with the big moustache chasing around the YMCA!

As we seem to be up for a round of Pete bashing tonight ........

LoL, thats great. How about a game of kick the potatoe head?
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Glad you like it Rogue - I knicked the idea from you!

I'll proudly confess to plagiarism
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
        Glad you like it Rogue - I knicked the idea from you!

I'll proudly confess to plagiarism
        Anytime. Heres one I did a while back.

Go Mia Go!
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Found some more old favourites

and finally ....

(((Mary Beth))) Breathe deep! I'm only bashing - not DDL.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
            Anytime. Heres one I did a while back.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ham-potato.jpg

Go Mia Go!
            LOL!!!! We could use him for the England penalty kicks! We'd finally win a penalty shoot out and he could be our lucky mascot forevermore
            sigpic

Comment

Those are definitly classics. I wish I could find my potatoe head dart board. If I find it tonight I will post it.

In the mean time, here is one of my favorites.

Detective Potatoe head helps Sam crack the case.

Rogue

Comment

OMG, I forgot about this one.

Rogue

Comment

OK, so who are we bashing? I'd like to know so that I can join in on the fun...

BTW, Rouge, I like your Sam/ blue Jello pic... ha ha How did you center it?

EDIT: Oh, Pete... lol Yes, I'd definately LOVE to bash Pete... I hate him... in fact, I hate anyone that like Major Carter... especially McKay... Oh, I HATE McKay... I've come up with a very gruesome (sp?) way to die...

I'd do anything
                  Just to hold you in my arms
                  Try to make you laugh
                  Somehow I can't put you in the past
                  Jack and Sam Forever
                  || ||

Comment

Originally posted by jack_n_sam147
                    OK, so who are we bashing? I'd like to know so that I can join in on the fun...

BTW, Rouge, I like your Sam/ blue Jello pic... ha ha How did you center it?
                    for the newbies potatoe head = Pete. So mash and bash away.

I used the align center tags.

Rogue

Comment

Good...because I've said it before and I'll say it again...

DAVID DELUISE IS HOT!

Thank you.

PS....Sam and Jack forever...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Billie!!!
                        Wimbledon? Wow! I wonder who would win if Sam and Jack played tennis? Of course, after a hot, sweaty match they could hit the showers together.

Great quote from Enemies! Keep them coming!!
                        I doubt Jack and Sam would even make it out of the locker room so I guess that makes it LOVE ALL!!

mmm...here's a thought...RDA in tennis whites .....I think I might need to hit the showers!!

Comment

LOL...I thought I would pop in and I had to laugh....Weren't we doing the EXACT SAME THING (bashing/smashing Pete) last year about this time....worried and waiting for the new season premiere...

I guess times do cycle around ...*WAVES* HI SHIPPERS!!!!!! ((((HUGS)))) just waiting patiently for new stuff to chat about so I don't bore anyone with the same Sam & Jack stuff I have written way to many times.... But I do thank all of you wqanderful people who did stay and read it for the tenth time anyway ... hee hee

Is it JULY YET!!!!
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                            OMG, I forgot about this one.
                            This one is fantastic! Anyone got any more?
                            sigpic

Comment

OK, this isn't as good as yours, but I only have paint. But I want to contribute to the Pete bashing as much as possible, so:

I'd do anything
                              Just to hold you in my arms
                              Try to make you laugh
                              Somehow I can't put you in the past
                              Jack and Sam Forever
                              || ||

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                LOL...I thought I would pop in and I had to laugh....Weren't we doing the EXACT SAME THING (bashing/smashing Pete) last year about this time....worried and waiting for the new season premiere...

I guess times do cycle around ...*WAVES* HI SHIPPERS!!!!!! ((((HUGS)))) just waiting patiently for new stuff to chat about so I don't bore anyone with the same Sam & Jack stuff I have written way to many times.... But I do thank all of you wqanderful people who did stay and read it for the tenth time anyway ... hee hee

Is it JULY YET!!!!
                                Post it all again anyway Tame - there's lots of us who missed it the first time around

Alternatively - anymore fic recs????? :hopeful grin:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X