Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all for the welcome I guess I'll come visit in here a lot You seem all very nice people. _Anubis said that he likes it in here, that he post here a lot but appartently he wasn't on the top or something I don't know,whatever

Magna Defender
    Magna Defender

Comment

Magna Defender - what forums do you hang out at apart from Omega, because I recognise your name?????
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

sueKay presents...

The Third Race - Chapters 16 and 17 - 'Revisions' and 'The Ugly Truth'

Deep under the desert sands, the team become separated. Sam begins having doubts about Pete, while he and Jack meet their fate...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2070659/16/

sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          Well I'm with you. I would have like to have seen them
          Spoiler:
          holding hands in the fishing scene. I would have known for sure they were a couple.
          TPTB are too busy trying to please everyone, but end up pleasing no one.
          Why couldn't they have at least had them call each other by their first names!! "Jack, this is great!" "Well, Sam, let's not dwell." BTW, when is the last time Jack called her "Sam?" Not as a hallucination, though.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            sueKay presents...

The Third Race - Chapters 16 and 17 - 'Revisions' and 'The Ugly Truth'

Deep under the desert sands, the team become separated. Sam begins having doubts about Pete, while he and Jack meet their fate...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2070659/16/

the link only goes up to chapter 16
            sigpic
            http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
            http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
              Why couldn't they have at least had them call each other by their first names!! "Jack, this is great!" "Well, Sam, let's not dwell." BTW, when is the last time Jack called her "Sam?" Not as a hallucination, though.
              I don't remember the last time he called her Sam, but man... I love it when he does. I think Sam loves it as well. It's just so much more intimate and personal. He probably stopped calling her Sam (or at least not as much) after she got
              Spoiler:
              engaged to Petey . I don't think I will ever call him Pete. He is Petey to me...
              But anyway, it looks like he tried to stay away from her to protect himself from getting hurt. He did tell her to get a life. Be careful what you wish for...

Have I told you guys lately how HAPPY I am that is gone?

Well, here it goes...

I AM SO HAPPY THAT IS GONE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grace O'Neill
                have i told you guys lately how HAPPY I am that is gone?

Well, here it goes...

mee tooo! yay!
                sigpic
                http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

I don't remember the last time he called her Sam, but man... I love it when he does. I think Sam loves it as well. It's just so much more intimate and personal. He probably stopped calling her Sam (or at least not as much) after she got
                  Spoiler:
                  engaged to Petey . I don't think I will ever call him Pete. He is Petey to me...
                  But anyway, it looks like he tried to stay away from her to protect himself from getting hurt. He did tell her to get a life. Be careful what you wish for...

Well, here it goes...

I think everyone shares that sentimence.
                  Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                    It's done, it's done, it's done, it's done! Presenting the sequel to my first fanfic, "No Explanation Needed:"

Confessions

Now, it's certainly not as...uh...satisfying as MeiMei's work, but it's still shippy.

Feedback is appreciated!
                    LMAO at the ending!! (((ST-1))) For once, Daniel's timing is impeccable (((Daniel & Teal'c))) Really loved the way you wrote that! Ya really had me going there - I believed them too!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                      And now, for another of ST-1's half-baked theories on the inner workings of TPTB's minds:

It ocurred to me the other day that part of the reason they are ignoring the ship in S9 is that they need something to fall back on! Sam/Jack ship is their ace in the hole. Think about it: if S9 flops, for whatever reason, they can always whip out the ship and lure back the fans. I mean, even if you're not planning on watching S9 for its lack of ship, if you are a true shipper you WILL tune in if, for example, they show a clip of a NEW S/J kiss, or a wedding scene. You will, and you know it!

TPTB know it, too. And they know it could save their collective asses one day. They also know the only way to hang on to our portion of the fan base is to keep stringing us along. If Sam and Jack get married and ride off into the sunset, what other reason do we have to watch the show?

Think about it.

We might have to wait awhile, but they'll eventually have to play that card.
                      I don't think tptb will ever abandon the ship either. JM's given me enough to keep hoping for the odd reference of an on-going shippy relationship through S9.

And I have to admit that if Sam and Jack do get married and ride off into the sunset, I'd keep watching out of pure gratitude for such an EXCELLENT resolution

Originally posted by Sg-1fanintn
                      Well, they're hoping we'll like the new characters......but we know we prefer the people we know! Very interesting theory. And in that same vein, I still maintain that since RDA owns a piece of the show, he couldn't, wouldn't ever, ever refuse to come back and wrap up Jack's storyline with Sam.....right?
                      Yep. We know RDA wanted the door left open for Jack. I'll never believe tptb would end SG-1 without completing this particular storyline. (As long as they don't do a Green Card on us!!! Anyone remember that movie? )
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                        THANKS, Aunt Sally!!!! I know I can count on you to do the dirty work for us!

I would like to add further to your comments S9
                        Spoiler:

"That's how I'm playing Carter's decision to leave the SGC." - Sam isn't on loan to Area 51. She left the SGC; therefore, she is NOT under Jack's command.
                        Is that taking it too far??
                        Nope. That's the way I see it too. - or we're both in outerspace and its the anoxia talking
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                          Very good fics ST-1 !

Now, do you plan to write a sequel to your sequel ?
                          Excellent question! How long are they gonna be stuck on that planet again? Is it me, or does ice seem to bring out the best in the ship? Solitudes .... Beneath The Surface .... Confessions ....
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Well, here it goes...

Its fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A

Yep, were all happy!
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              The only comfort I think all the AU and alien-influenced romance stories give us is to provide repeated proof that these two people, these two souls, are so undeniably meant to be together that they find each other no matter what the circumstances! That's a little esoteric to be really comforting, though, when what we really want to see is OUR Sam and Jack engaged in a "big honkin' kiss!!!"
                              This is the only reason I overcame my disappointment with M1&2 - and it still took lots of the family bashing me over the head with it

"It's for your own good, Oma!"
                              So, welcome to our happy/sad, up/down, somewhat psychotic world!

Psychotic? Us? Well, you could have a point .......

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                Its fun to stay at the Y-M-C-A

Yep, were all happy!

I'm seeing the cop with the big moustache chasing around the YMCA!

As we seem to be up for a round of Pete bashing tonight ........

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X