Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi welcome divcon, jay and singergirl. Welcome to the shipperfamily. Have you had some cookies made by ship nana or recieve a note that posting in here you'll get insane. I am bringing a friend also in here. He made himself an acount but wasn't able to post yet.
    Lord Zedd

Comment

welcome newbies!!
      sigpic
      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
        That sucks. Just when we had that slightly OKAY ending in Season 8, they turn around and have both of them take a leave of absence, its not going to be the same, they need them in it.
        I agree with you completely-it just isn't going to be the same with Jack and Sam. It would be a lot easier to watch it, and maybe even enjoy it, if we knew our favorite couple was at least keeping touch with one another.

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
          Well, the scary thing is that TPTB seem to think that the shipper are satisfied with the way season 8 ended... I mean, come on... do we look satisfied ??? Hu ? Die, PTB, die !!!!

I really hope that during season 9, we will have some clues, like phone conversations, that Sam and Jack are indeed together. How could they not be together ?? regulations are not in the way anymore, so I can't think of any good reason for them not being together. It's okay if they want to take it slow, not to rush anything, but there has to be at least a little something going on between them ! And I want to see that little something in the show

I agree with you wholeheartedly, divcon. How could we be totally satisfied with an AU kiss and a real S & J fishing trip.....with Daniel and Teal'c along? The only comfort I think all the AU and alien-influenced romance stories give us is to provide repeated proof that these two people, these two souls, are so undeniably meant to be together that they find each other no matter what the circumstances! That's a little esoteric to be really comforting, though, when what we really want to see is OUR Sam and Jack engaged in a "big honkin' kiss!!!"

So, welcome to our happy/sad, up/down, somewhat psychotic world!

However, I have to agree also with majorsal, who keeps telling us, "This ship ain't over by a long shot!" In my wildest dreams, I can't conceive of RDA denying us the pleasure of seeing him come back to REALLY wrap up Jack's storyline with Sam.....even if we don't see him again until the last few episodes of the series! And majorsal knows RDA better than anyone, don't you, Sally (wink, wink)?

By the way:

Welcome, divcon!

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
            I agree somewhat. But just having them
            Spoiler:
            hold hands in that last scene of Threads and M2 would have been so much more without being a load of ship'. I truly think that at least that much should have been the 'least' they could do in tying up that particular thread. I do believe that Sam and Jack are together at that point. But because they didn't tie it completely, (again, at the very least, just the holding of hands) I'm really afraid that it has been dropped. Perhaps its still there, perhaps its not. With RDA (and Jack) gone, I dont think that little bit would have lost them any audience. IMO as always.
            Sorry if I sound ship negative, but I've watched a couple of shippy scenes recently and I'm feeling sad that there will probably not be anymore of those moments.

Well I'm with you. I would have like to have seen them
            Spoiler:
            holding hands in the fishing scene. I would have known for sure they were a couple.
            TPTB are too busy trying to please everyone, but end up pleasing no one.
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Welcome Jay, Singergirl and Divcon !

sigpic

Comment

Hello everybody I am the Magna Defender. This is my very first post and I spent it in here. I came from Stargate Omega forum. Anubis told me that I should join this forum so I did and than he told me that I should come in here so I did. so I am not a stargate fan that long, haven't seen all seasons but I know how it ends so far. Anubis couldn't keep his mouth shut . He went on and on. Now we run the Stargate Omega forum together. We don't have that many members yet but well it became online about a month ago and before everything was ready, ... so euh is this ship family of yours big?

Magna Defender
                Magna Defender

Comment

Welcome, Magna Defender, to GateWorld and to the Sam and Jack Shipper Thread!

This is a very large and very fun group. Maybe not quite as active as it was before the end of season 8, but very much still alive.

I personally don't have as much time to spend on the computer these days but I still love to lurk when I can and post occasionally.

Have fun, and post lots!
                  sigpic
                  ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Egads, I always read the posts starting with the last, so just noticed there have been several new posters in the shipper thread.

Welcome to all the newbies!
                    sigpic
                    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                      Egads, I always read the posts starting with the last, so just noticed there have been several new posters in the shipper thread.

Welcome to all the newbies!
                      I am one of those new posters
                      Magna Defender

Comment

Welcome Magna Defender! You have made a wise decision in being a Shipper! Hope to see you around a lot!
                        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

WELCOME ALL THE NEWBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun and post a lot and have some shipper cookies and dr shipper

<imagine nice graphics...they're on my home computer>

glad everyone liked the quarterly report!!!!!

CONGRATS _ANUBIS!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Magna Defender
                            Hello everybody I am the Magna Defender. This is my very first post and I spent it in here. I came from Stargate Omega forum. Anubis told me that I should join this forum so I did and than he told me that I should come in here so I did. so I am not a stargate fan that long, haven't seen all seasons but I know how it ends so far. Anubis couldn't keep his mouth shut . He went on and on. Now we run the Stargate Omega forum together. We don't have that many members yet but well it became online about a month ago and before everything was ready, ... so euh is this ship family of yours big?

Magna Defender

Welcome, Magna Defender!

Are you a S/J Shipper? If you want Sam & Jack together, this is the place for you.

The S/J ship family is huge.....about a third of the overall fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              WELCOME ALL THE NEWBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have fun and post a lot and have some shipper cookies and dr shipper

<imagine nice graphics...they're on my home computer>
                              Here ya go sueKay

Ran out of Diet Dr Shippers Can anyone help??????
                              sigpic

Comment

Just want to say a quick hello to all our new shippers! *waves*

Great to have you all in the family

I'll be back to catch up and ship with a vengence tonight after the kids are in bed!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X