This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    i haven't, so i'll pass along some 'interesting' stuff....

spoilers for s9

sally

squee!!

Sally, Thank you for screening Joe's thread!!! I can remain in my little shippy world!!
    sigpic

Comment

hello everybody. *waves*

im new here but i have been a shipper ever since i starting watching stargate which was the beginning of season 7. im mostly a lurker but do reply every now and then. i just love to read what you all think.

see you guys around
      Jack- "As much as I might otherwise think this is nice..."
      Sam- "Shh, sleep"
      Jack- "Is that what we're doing?"
      (Solitudes)

Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team, but there's only one he'd live for: Sam Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
        Thanks for the welcome!!

I really should be going to bed now as I've got to be up at the crack of dawn to go cheer on Tim Henman at Wimbledon tennis tomorrow...but now I'm here it could be a very late night!

Was watching Enemies the other day and found a classic jack and sam moment which I think I missed when I first saw...it really made me chuckle (as so many do!)

Sam This way sir its not far
        Jack Carter, how do you know where u r going in a place like this?
        Sam I studied the Tokra specs of the ship while we were on Vorash
        Jack You know how to have a good time don't ya
        Sam I'm having a good time now sir
        Jack You go girl!

Love it!

Billie!!!
        Wimbledon? Wow! I wonder who would win if Sam and Jack played tennis? Of course, after a hot, sweaty match they could hit the showers together.

Great quote from Enemies! Keep them coming!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by jay
          hello everybody. *waves*

im new here but i have been a shipper ever since i starting watching stargate which was the beginning of season 7. im mostly a lurker but do reply every now and then. i just love to read what you all think.

see you guys around
          *waves back*

WELCOME Jay!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            i haven't, so i'll pass along some 'interesting' stuff....

spoilers for s9

Spoiler:
            here's the question and answer that i 'really' liked...

from post - http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1417

(snipped)

(sues)
            2. In the same SG magazine, regarding Carter's absence, Amanda said, "After Janet died, Carter took responsibility for Cassie. Cassie has had some problems, so Carter went to spend time with her. That's how I'm playing Carter's decision to leave the SGC."

Okay, this sounds like a backstory that Amanda created for Carter, and not necessarily something we're going to see. I believe the last "official word" was that when Carter finally returns we'll learn she's been working at Area 51. I was wondering, any chance of this backstory becoming a part of the on-screen story? Also, what's the most interesting backstory an actor has come up with to explain their character's action/motivation?

(joe)
            2. No, that's a backstory created by Robert Cooper which accounts for one of several reasons Carter is away.

okay, to me, this has ship potential!

'several reasons' carter is away...

ship potential, my friends!

sally
            THANKS, Aunt Sally!!!! I know I can count on you to do the dirty work for us!

I would like to add further to your comments S9
            Spoiler:

"That's how I'm playing Carter's decision to leave the SGC." - Sam isn't on loan to Area 51. She left the SGC; therefore, she is NOT under Jack's command.
            Is that taking it too far??

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by jay
              hello everybody. *waves*

see you guys around
              Hello, Jay!!!! Welcome to the Shipper Family!!

Don't be such a lurker! We would love to read what you think!! How much of Seasons 1-6 have you seen? Hopefully, you have been able to see Season 4. I think Season 4 is a must for all shippers. What episode of Season 7 started you on your Shipper ways??

Token ~

Comment

wow thanx for the welcome already. really unexpected. i have most of the seasons on dvd (except 2 and 3) so i've seen all but 1 episode of stargate. really what shipper will voluntary watch Affinity. i may watch that now since i know how that ends. i also agree with you Token about season 4 being the best shipper season. the very first episode i watched was Enity. i kinda noticed then but never watched again till a couple months later caught my fiancee watching it and she intorduced me to it.
                Sam- "Shh, sleep"
                (Solitudes)

Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team, but there's only one he'd live for: Sam Carter

Comment

Originally posted by jay
                  wow thanx for the welcome already. really unexpected. i have most of the seasons on dvd (except 2 and 3) so i've seen all but 1 episode of stargate. really what shipper will voluntary watch Affinity. i may watch that now since i know how that ends. i also agree with you Token about season 4 being the best shipper season. the very first episode i watched was Enity. i kinda noticed then but never watched again till a couple months later caught my fiancee watching it and she intorduced me to it.
                  Ah....Entity! So painful for Jack to make the decision to kill Sam especially after he said he would rather die himself than lose Carter.

Just for you, a little remembrance of Entity

Token ~

Comment

Welcome Jay...

Waves Back !!!!!!!!!!

Shipper Family is growing... we are having a big party soon.... shipper's day!!!!! so keep visiting and post lots

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Welcome, Jay!

Visit and post often! We love to talk about Sam & Jack.....and we love to talk to people who love to talk about Sam & Jack (confused yet?)!

Comment

Hi im sort of new...I signed up a while back and never posted much... I post a lot more on fanforum.com. Anyway...im a total attenion whore who loves the S&J ship so i was wonderin is it ok to post S/j fanart here or is there another thread that would be appropriate?
                        AJ
                        Jack/Sam Belle/Shawn Teal'c/Ishta Chloe/Brady Daniel/Vala Mickey/Maggie John/Elizabeth Bo/Hope Rodney/Rodney
                        and all that other ship...
                        ~My reasons for Vancouver are mounting---piss on the Louvre~

Comment

first off, WELCOME, NEWBIES!

k, i have this fantasy i'm going to share with you guys. i want to state, though, that there is NO evidence of any of this - this is just fun with fantasies.

spoiler/speculation for s9

Spoiler:
                          i was imaging when sam returns in beach head.

set up: sam's office. daniel's there, because he knows sam's returning.

daniel's sitting in sam's lab chair, waiting for her, when she pops around the corner.

daniel: *head pops up* "sam!"

*he smiles at her... then his eye brows raise when he notices her rather extended stomach*

daniel: "sam?... "

sam: *sam smiles cheekily* "yes, daniel?"

*daniel gets up and comes around the lab counter. he walks up to her, looking at her pregnant stomach*

daniel: "uh... is there something... " *he glances at her wedding band* "you're married too?! why the heck didn't you, or jack, tell me anything?"

sam: *winces* "well... " *sighs* "we didn't go out of our way to hide things, it's just... we're so used to everyone knowing about our.. 'thing', that... that when i got pregnant, we just... decided to keep it between ourselves for a while. it felt like it was ours alone."

*daniel smiles, but still looks hurt*

sam: "we were going to tell you guys, daniel, but--"

daniel: "what, when you walked in with a one year old?"

*sam winces again and clears her throat*

sam: "i promise you, daniel, jack and i were going to tell you and teal'c at least by the 8th month."

daniel: "what month are you?"

sam: "seven and a half." *daniel nods, without smiling* "it just all seemed to happen so quickly, daniel. i found out i was pregnant in about my fourth month, and then the next month jack and i got married... we didn't mean to exclude you guys, it was just... it felt intimate to keep it to ourselves, because--"

*daniel puts his hand on her arm, silencing her*

daniel: "it's alright, sam. i'm sorry i made you feel defensive." *sam smiles* "now, tell me all about the wedding and stuff. and do you guys know if it's a boy or girl? and do you have baby names picked out? and do--"

sam: *sam laughs* "daniel, slow down! i'll tell you everything over some cake."

*daniel and sam leave her lab, smiling and laughing*

~~~

it's all fantasy, but i'd LOVE that to happen!

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by singergirl
                            Hi im sort of new...I signed up a while back and never posted much... I post a lot more on fanforum.com. Anyway...im a total attenion whore who loves the S&J ship so i was wonderin is it ok to post S/j fanart here or is there another thread that would be appropriate?
                            Welcome, singergirl!

Please visit and post often! All J/S shippers are welcome here. And we love fan art!

Comment

TY! thats all i needed to hear lol!

800x600
                              Lyrics - Dare you to move switch foot
                              also see the full manip here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...20mods/snj.jpg
                              AJ
                              Jack/Sam Belle/Shawn Teal'c/Ishta Chloe/Brady Daniel/Vala Mickey/Maggie John/Elizabeth Bo/Hope Rodney/Rodney
                              and all that other ship...
                              ~My reasons for Vancouver are mounting---piss on the Louvre~

Comment

heres a little fact for us shippers who really really thought there should have been a kiss bewteen our 2 love birds in the episode 'lost city'

while i was watching the commentary for 'the lost city', Robert Cooper said that in the original script there was a kiss bewteen sam and jack around the time jack retired on the cargo ship. amanda tapping also said about that time she should have kissed him too. i was sittin there watching that and all of a sudden started to jump yellin yes yes why didn't you. although i was sad there was no kiss i was excited she atleast thought she should have kissed him.
                                Sam- "Shh, sleep"
                                (Solitudes)

Comment

Working...
                                X