This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Anubis
    Damn and I was thinking I was in that list ah well I guess I am the only male shipper in this thread. so that is something too right?!
    Looks like you should be at least number 5. I would have been on the list but I lost around 500 post on the last GW melt down.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
      I've heard that rumour too - but I think it's just non-ship fans seeking for an alternative to the obvious SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):
      fishing reference. I'm certain (almost ) that JM has been asked that qu and replied that Sam was packing for her fishing trip.

I think Sam's reaction was just surprise as she didn't expect Jack to mention it at work and he nudged her hip or something as he passed her.
      I didn't see that! I must pay more attention!

Man, all you guys are so insightful. I totally agree with everything you're saying, but I just can't put it into words!

step through the gate of sam/jack shippiness!!!
      my rantings and ravings

Share the love!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        Well like in THREADS....

Sam had reached a watershed moment. When confronted with the reality of 'til death do us part' in the form of that house, she realized she couldn't put off the discussion any longer.

She said in Jack's back yard that she was sitting in her car outside his house for 10 minutes trying to build up the courage to talk to him...and that actually she's been trying to work up the nerve for a lot longer than that.

Why? What was it that was stopping her...a seasoned military officer...from confronting the issue of her feelings dead on? She's not a coward...so it must have been something other than fear that held her back.

And my feeling is that that SOMETHING had to do with the fact that she knew that conversation would mean signficant changes for her, one way or the other...that if he didn't share her feelings, she'd have to learn with the knowledge that she opened herself up to him...and if he DID share her feelings, their career situation would probably have to be modified, with one or both of them either retiring or leaving that chain of command...

But she realized that she needed that moment to happen. She needed to know one way or the other...and let the chips fall where they may.
        Uber you have hit the nail directly on the head. Now we need to see the repercussions of this. I think TPTB think the fishing trip is enough and the rest is left to our imaginations. Silly me I wanted more, lots more but I'll settle for scraps and fan fic. Not expecting much from Season 9 - maybe a phone call between the Harry Potter (or Spam-a-lot) rehash.
        sigpic
        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
          Uber you have hit the nail directly on the head. Now we need to see the repercussions of this. I think TPTB think the fishing trip is enough and the rest is left to our imaginations. Silly me I wanted more, lots more but I'll settle for scraps and fan fic. Not expecting much from Season 9 - maybe a phone call between the Harry Potter (or Spam-a-lot) rehash.
          You and me both. If they had given a proper ending to the Sam/Jack relationship, I would be more receptive to the new changes.

Glad to see your posting again Zoser.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
            I'm expecting a whole gateful of implied ship. Let's at least hope for that. DIE, PTB, DIE! Cross your fingers while breaking the wishbone, folks.

step through the gate of sam/jack shippiness!!!
            my rantings and ravings

Share the love!

Comment

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY UBER

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                Looks like you should be at least number 5. I would have been on the list but I lost around 500 post on the last GW melt down.
                yeah I lost a lot of posts myself I think also around the 500 a lot any way

My next post is my 1800 !! I am going to post it in here but I am waiting to say something cool
                Lord Zedd

Comment

OK... I am going to do my traditional birthday congratulation for Uber!

*gestures for everyone to gather together and form a choir*

ATTENTION EVERYONE! PRESENTING TO YOU THE SHIPPER CHOIR:

*clears her throat and raises her hands to conduct the shipper choir*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR UBER (sorry about being 1 day late)
                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

*turns around and gives a little bow to Uber, ala Teal'c*

*claps to the shipper choir - Great Job!*

Comment

Hi all

This is my 1800 post

First of all I would like to thank my girlfriend who has allways supported me. (soon 3 months together )
                    I would like to thank Darren thanks to him I am a member in here
                    Than I would like to thank all the shippers in here that are really nice to me ((shipperfamily)) Than I would like to thank Sam and Jack. I believe in you two.
                    Then of course how can I forget my idol: Anubis. I would like to thank him because he said a quote that has given me courgage all the time:" take action if you dare. " You can clearly see that Anubis was the most powerfull and also the most wisest of all the Goa'uld. Than also thank you everyone who joined our forum. If you haven't joined, shame on you !! Join right now Yeah I am talking to you !! I mean it So thanks everyone. You believed I could reach the 1800 posts. On to 1900 right? Sam and Jack together forever. The wedding will come

Anubis
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                      Hi all

This is my 1800 post

First of all I would like to thank my girlfriend who has allways supported me. (soon 3 months together )
                      I would like to thank Darren thanks to him I am a member in here
                      Than I would like to thank all the shippers in here that are really nice to me ((shipperfamily)) Than I would like to thank Sam and Jack. I believe in you two.
                      Then of course how can I forget my idol: Anubis. I would like to thank him because he said a quote that has given me courgage all the time:" take action if you dare. " You can clearly see that Anubis was the most powerfull and also the most wisest of all the Goa'uld. Than also thank you everyone who joined our forum. If you haven't joined, shame on you !! Join right now Yeah I am talking to you !! I mean it So thanks everyone. You believed I could reach the 1800 posts. On to 1900 right? Sam and Jack together forever. The wedding will come

Anubis
                      Congrats _Anubis.... in your honor the 1800 post dance

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

I feel in such a great mood. Green for all that is untill the system keeps me from spraiding the love around here. So now I am able to upload avatars?Right?
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          Okay...the quarterly

SHIPPER TOP TEN!!!!!!!
                          SueKay, this is just amazing.... thanks for putting this together....

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Hey there shipper family!! I've been lurking around the thread for quite some time and figured it was about time to come out and say hi (my first post just had to be here!). Love this thread and love Jack and Sam too, they are soooo meant for each other.

Great to be here!
                            Billie

Comment

BILLIE

Glad you decided to join us.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                                Hey there shipper family!! I've been lurking around the thread for quite some time and figured it was about time to come out and say hi (my first post just had to be here!). Love this thread and love Jack and Sam too, they are soooo meant for each other.

Great to be here!
                                Billie
                                Welcome Billie!!!

I hope you have fun here... I have!!!

(((((((Shipper Family)))))))))

Comment

Working...
                                X