Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't have a Stargate Day as such, but we do have the annual shipper day. Last years 2nd Annual Shipper Day was a great success, and I, for one, am looking forward to this years extravaganza!
    how come divide and conquer and window of opportunity were'nt on the poll? they've gotta be the shippiest eps!
    sigpic
    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
      how come divide and conquer and window of opportunity were'nt on the poll? they've gotta be the shippiest eps!
      Well, if you read the opening post of the annual ship day that is explained.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        Well, if you read the opening post of the annual ship day that is explained.
        oh right yeah sorry
        sigpic
        http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
        http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
          oh right yeah sorry
          No need to be sorry. We would NEVER miss out those episodes...they're just far too shippy! Of course, now we can add some of the episodes from Season 8 to that list.
          sigpic

Comment

Another Jack and Sam fic...
            It is shippy so beware.

Rated NC17 for sexual content.
            (Yes, some of it qualifies as "TMI")
            *very big evil grin*

When temptation becomes too much to bear, they break.
            Added 06/19/05
            Spoilers through early season eight.

Special thanks to Tame for betaing this quickly in spite of her other obligations... Real life is such a pain!

Last edited by Guest; 19 June 2005, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by florence

Sam : "Jack, it's Uber's birthday and we don't have any gift for her !"
              Jack : "What about a kiss ?
              Sam : "Again ? Not that I'd complain..."
              Jack :"I'm sure she won't mind..."

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...ebiusPt2_5.jpg
              (posted in url tags because of Moebius spoilers )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UBER !

Hope all your shippy dreams come true !
              Thanks so much to everyone who's saying Happy Birthday! You know, so far 32 is amazingly similar to 31...but I digress...

I was giving thought earlier to how my interest in the show started and what made me a shipper and a Sam fan.

Initially I was drawn to the show because of RDA. The first ep I ever saw which was in syndication...In the Line of Duty...and the first FIRST RUN ep I ever saw on Showtime was Upgrades. So pretty much from the start of my SG-1 viewing experience, I was exposed to the shippy aspects of the show (although I'll confess now that while watching ITLOD, I had gotten a sense there was something between Daniel and Sam...but give me a break it was my first ep)...

So, RDA drew me to the show, the great story lines and the shippy undertones kept me watching...Now with RDA leaving *sob* I've glommed onto the remaining half of the ship, Sam, who I've come to really know and admire thanks ironically enough, to less and less RDA!

I'm still pulling for some sort of real, honest to goodness on screen acknowledgement of what I already know is true in my heart...that they complete each other and that there's no one else for either of them.

But until then, we have our imaginations...and while I'm working on my super secret ship project, I'll resurrect one from a while back...

"Of all the military bases in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine..."

"Here's lookin' at you, kid..."

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Grace O'Neill
                Oh my....

My wonderful hubby just flipped a channel and this episode is on Fox11! RIGHT NOW!!! What a coincidence... I will see a blushing/nervous Sam (sort of) in a few minutes...
                Glad you got to see it too.....but it wasn't really a coincidence. Heroes, Pt. 1 is the ep that's running in syndication this weekend. I was watching it when the "obscure shippy moment" question was posed to us.....tee-hee! Sam was so struggling to find the correct words! And she got more and more nervous as she realized Bregman could see right through her professional facade!

Comment

MAN! I'M GONNA MISS SHIP DAY! THAT REALLY SUCKS! well, an early shout out to all of my fellow sam/jack shippers!!! hoorah for imaginary shipper moments!!!!

step through the gate of sam/jack shippiness!!!
                  my rantings and ravings

Share the love!

Comment

SAM: I wish we could have been in Tennessee for Uber's 32nd birthday.

JACK: Yes....well.....let's not dwell. I think she would be pleased at where we are, though.

SAM: I can only think of one thing that would make her happier.....

JACK: Well.....now that you mention it.....let's go.....inside.

SAM: Holy Hannah! Ok......

Happy Birthday, Uber!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...eads_128CR.jpg
                      SAM: I wish we could have been in Tennessee for Uber's 32nd birthday.
                      JACK: Yes....well.....let's not dwell. I think she would be pleased at where we are, though.
                      SAM: I can only think of one thing that would make her happier.....
                      JACK: Well.....now that you mention it.....let's go.....inside.
                      SAM: Holy Hannah! Ok......

Happy Birthday, Uber!
                      that is awesome ..... best birthday for Uber indeed

Comment

Originally posted by dannyluver
                        MAN! I'M GONNA MISS SHIP DAY! THAT REALLY SUCKS! well, an early shout out to all of my fellow sam/jack shippers!!! hoorah for imaginary shipper moments!!!!
                        ya, it is getting me sad too .... no more shipper's day .... we must all live with our dreams for our Sam and Jack to go forward

pic fr myrth

Comment

Hey everyone!!!!

Just took a break from revising to come in and say..

Happy Birthday Uber!!!!!!!

I hope you have had a lovely day!!

P.s. I just thought, I am going to my school prom on ship day! What a way for me to celebrate!..... Although I would prefer to be on here with you guys all night!

I'll probably be back on Wednesday afer my LAST EXAM!!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            Thanks so much to everyone who's saying Happy Birthday!

"Of all the military bases in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine..."

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/...a_sj_small.jpg
                            "Here's lookin' at you, kid..."

wow Uber that pic is sooo great
                            Last edited by gatebee; 19 June 2005, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

"Here's lookin' at you, kid..." [/CENTER]
                              Great picture !!!!! how did you do that?
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Sam O'Neill you are back (((Sam O'Neill)) I missed you. AI we all missed you but I was wondering where you were Glad yo uare back. You'll stay right?
                                Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                                X