Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everbody. Yeah I know, I've been MIA a lot. A major total lot. But as usual all of my miniscule free time has been shanghai'd by the thunker (shruggs) so not my fault

Anyhew I have come by to rec a fic. I don't do that a lot, and not usually with incomplete's (she'd still working on it) But I'm beta-ing a new writer and she's got a story that I've really enjoyed reading.

It's so far not set in any particular season, more of a future or AU thing so there's hardly any spoilers and there's various ships, and, I don't want to spoil it for you, but she just posted chapter 9. Which is I really enjoyed reading. So here's a link to her story

Times of Joy and Sadness

Comment

Aloha!

I've escaped the confines of the house and got to the library unscathed.

I'm feeling really down...all of my friends are going to the REM gig tonight and I'm not because I couldn't afford it. I'm very upset about something some of my friends did too. I told them I couldn't go because I couldn't afford a ticket. But one of my friends had a spare ticket and gave it to another of our friends whose dad is a MILLIONAIRE...and they don't even know why I'm angry about that...I never even got offered the ticket and my friend knows I would have paid when I had the money. And my other friend could have afforded ALL of our tickets because she earns over double what I get an hour. And I was meant to go to a friend's barbecue today, but she's just found out that she's gong to the concert courtesy of her work.

/rant

Sorry...it was a big deal to me...

How are we all?
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

sorry to hear that sueKay (((suekay)))
        Lord Zedd

Comment

Hmm...

I'm trying to think of something shippy to ask...

What do you think is the most obscure shippy moment of all time???
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            Hmm...

wow euh let me think about that Now I am trying to make a cool banner for my forum. I had something egyptian in mind
            Lord Zedd

Comment

hey guys
              I haven't been around lately but I read evrything. i'm glad to hear about
              Spoiler:
              Cassie and the different scenari about that...especially the father figure one

just want to thank Oma for your bday present !! Thanks !!! ((((Oma))))

I wish Bren ren a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Florence and SueKay hope you feel better

I love the alphabetical game ! we should do stuff like that more often!

Can't wait til july...to see what they say or at least the allusions they make about J&S

I hope you're all fine and I'll come back as soon as I can, see you guys and have fun shipping!!

oh and welcome to all the newbies !!!

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                hey guys
                I haven't been around lately but I read evrything. i'm glad to hear about
                Spoiler:
                Cassie and the different scenari about that...especially the father figure one

just want to thank Oma for your bday present !! Thanks !!! ((((Oma))))

I wish Bren ren a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Florence and SueKay hope you feel better

I love the alphabetical game ! we should do stuff like that more often!

Can't wait til july...to see what they say or at least the allusions they make about J&S

I hope you're all fine and I'll come back as soon as I can, see you guys and have fun shipping!!

oh and welcome to all the newbies !!!
                Hey lonely star glad to see you once again. Hope everything goes well.
                What is that about what you say in the spoilers about her??
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                  Hey lonely star glad to see you once again. Hope everything goes well.
                  What is that about what you say in the spoilers about her??
                  well, haven't your read the previous posts ? i'm just repeating the spoilers and the speculations about them! just crazy thoughts and hopes

the new stargate magazine says that
                  Spoiler:
                  Sam is gone to take care of cassie (that'zs according to AT the reason why Sam is leaving the SGC for a while) then my fellow shippers made speculations about the fact that Sam is not necessarily the only one to take care of cassie and that a certain grey haired general might come and help her taking care of cassie and of herself of course ...and in this way', Jack is the father figure Cassie does not have ...I also add that a certain very optimistic fellow shipper see two more babies little Grace and little Jacob to show how good Jack is with fatherwood ... I like the idea don't know why...

ok this is it...see just crazy shippy illusions !! I hope I sumed it up well

edit: oh maybe you just didn't get the meaning of the sentence, euh scenari is the plural of scenario but I guess it does not exist in english, well let's say the different scripts,stories, ideas, speculations made by my fellow shippers about them...that's it...sorry my english kinda suck right now... miss the US!!

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                    well, haven't your read the previous posts ? i'm just repeating the spoilers and the speculations about them! just crazy thoughts and hopes

the new stargate magazine says that
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam is gone to take care of cassie (that'zs according to AT the reason why Sam is leaving the SGC for a while) then my fellow shippers made speculations about the fact that Sam is not necessarily the only one to take care of cassie and that a certain grey haired general might come and help her taking care of cassie and of herself of course ...and in this way', Jack is the father figure Cassie does not have ...I also add that a certain very optimistic fellow shipper see two more babies little Grace and little Jacob to show how good Jack is with fatherwood ... I like the idea don't know why...

ok this is it...see just crazy shippy illusions !! I hope I sumed it up well

edit: oh maybe you just didn't get the meaning of the sentence, euh scenari is the plural of scenario but I guess it does not exist in english, well let's say the different scripts,stories, ideas, speculations made by my fellow shippers about them...that's it...sorry my english kinda suck right now... miss the US!!

the shipper thread is back in action Oke we need some jello to eat. Also where are the pengiuns????? Are they back to Antartica?
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

Congrats to Bren Ren I hope she'll come online and that she'll see this

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Have some jello
                      [IMG]]http://www.kindercourt.com/OLD/graphics/kgraphics/may/beachsnackr.jpg[/IMG]
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Hmm...

(((sueKay)))

Obscure shippy moment???.....hmmmm..... Just a quick off the top of my head moment...

In Urgo, Jack is caught thinking of a black bikini. I'm sure a certain blonde was wearing it!!

Token ~

Comment

Oh, see, that's not what I get from that Urgo scene. For me, it is the most painful line in the entire history of the show. I feel so bad for Jack when Urgo says it. It's not really shippy--just awkward. I think the most obscure shippy moment is in Emancipation with the blue dress.

step through the gate of sam/jack shippiness!!!
                          my rantings and ravings

Share the love!

Comment

Hey Gals, Let's take turns keeping the daily countdown for Season 9 Premiere!

27 DAYS

TO July 15 Stargate SG-1 Premiere
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm really am not a shipper... but I've more or less, hopped onto the Jack/Sam bandwagon. I figure, why not? A little cliche maybe... but in the end who cares? I like for my characters to be reasonably happy, and Jack/Sam just keep bumping into each other. They have to get to it, eventually. (Sort of like Odo/Keira on DS9... it had to happen eventually. )
                              The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                              Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                              My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                              Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

you never know... and hope is our guiding light!

sally
                                Hmm...looks like it's time to whip out the ol' rose color shipper glasses...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X