Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAM: What are you getting Bren for her birthday?
    JACK: I dunno. What are you getting??
    SAM: hmmm... How about a kiss?
    JACK: Do you think she would like it?
    SAM: Does it really matter??
    JACK: ah..No! Can we do it now??
    SAM: Indeed!

Happy Birthday, Bren!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
      I'm disappointed to hear that as it sounds like there won't be anything in s9, but I'm not surprised.

*less* romance, not none.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
        Needed to say a quick Hi to you and Rogue and all the Shippers.

As for Sam and
        Spoiler:
        Cassie - I like that idea. We have to remember that Jack is very close to Cassie too. So maybe he'll give some support and provide Cassie with a loving father figure.
        i'm *really* liking this idea....

Spoiler:
        sam takes care of cassie for a while. jack comes to visit, since he was going to be there anyways to visit 'his woman' (squee moment!).... sam and jack are taking care of cassie, just like a mom and dad would do.... AND THEN SAM GETS PREGNANT! sam and jack have two kids then.

*sighs dreamily*

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          i'm *really* liking this idea....

Spoiler:
          sam takes care of cassie for a while. jack comes to visit, since he was going to be there anyways to visit 'his woman' (squee moment!).... sam and jack are taking care of cassie, just like a mom and dad would do.... AND THEN SAM GETS PREGNANT! sam and jack have two kids then.

*sighs dreamily*

sally
          Majorsal,

I am really liking YOUR idea

Spoiler:
          And I think they should first have a girl and call her.... GRACE... like there is a choice
          Then they can have a boy, and call him Jacob. I think Sam would've liked that, to honor her father in that way.

What a happy family... ***sighs***
          Jack O'Neill, Sam O'Neill, Grace O'Neill and Jacob O'Neill...
          Well, since we already know how Grace looks, how do you think their son would look? I think he would have blond hair like mom and brown eyes like dad.
          Last edited by Grace O'Neill; 17 June 2005, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zabbugh
            Hello everyone!

Tbtb seem to love stirring the pot, they are just trying to keep the interest alive while the show is on 'downtime'. I really and truly hope that they give credit to the work that RDA and AT have done in creating the tension between these characters. There is no denying that when I look back at episodes those two actors played the characters with fantastic angst, unrequited love, and a connection.
            I totally agree! They do an awesome job. They don't overact or underact ( not sure if that's actually a word...). Both, AT and RDA are excellect actors in terms of comedy, action AND romance/angst!!!

I wonder what RDA thinks about the way Sam/Jack line has been "resolved"... We sort of know what Amanda said towards the end of S8 (before they were aware of S9).

Does anyone know of any interviews where Rick is asked about the relationship between Sam and Jack and his feeling on it???

Comment

I already posted this on the SAGC thread, but I wanted to check in here too. My apologies in advance. Pardon me, but.....

Why the #$%^^&* did they edit Threads down to an hour? It's a "rerun." You're supposed to "re-run" it!!!!!!!

Which leads me to ask: what's going to be on the boxed set?

(Pardon me, but I'm a little hot under the collar right now....and I have to go tell Sci Fi what I think!)

Comment

when in doubt about sam and jack...i like to refer to a quote in the episode entitled Fail Safe.

daniel- im confident
                jack- me too
                teal'c- as am i

i kno...think positive.
                Now, raise your right hand and repeat after me. I, insert name... [O’Neill]

Comment

Ok, I'm trying not to sqeeeeee too much, but I can't help myself. As I was lurking in the RDA Thunk thread for educational purposes only (right ), I stared...stumbled....upon a picture someone posted from the new issue of the Stargate magazine. After tearing my eyes away from the gorgeous picture of RDA, I was reading the article when my heart skipped a beat at the following quote:

S9 "Beach Head"
                  Spoiler:

Brad Wright speaking of RDA..."His character is very much alive off-screen. I wrote a scene in Beach Head where on the other end of the phone he plays a joke on General Landry."

BEACH HEAD??? That's the episode that Sam returns!! I'm soooo hoping that the joke is General Landry calls Sam for help and Jack answers the phone!! What?? It could happen in my dreams. Well, I hope there is some Sam and Jack ship in the ep even if it is over the phone!!

I gotta get me a copy of the new magazine!!!

Token ~

Comment

Hey Shippers! I know I keep promising to pop back in to ship/thunk but we have only just moved into our new home in Florida and much to do. But I have just managed to snatch 5 minutes… it will be easier once we finally get our broadband sorted out [hopefully this week]. But it is so good to see the Shippers in such an optimistic mood! Say it with me: WE KNOW THEY ARE TOGETHER. HERE ARE THE REASONS WHY…
                    Sparks flying in CofG: red hot karma from day one!… That cheesy grin at seeing Carter in the blue gown in Emancipation… her strop at his fooling around with Kynthia… that most definite kiss on the neck as he wrestles her off in Broca Divide… Solitudes and her struggle to keep him alive [sighs dreamily…]… the embrace in Fire and Water… it all comes clear to her in 100 Days… her fight to bring him home in Tangent… he admits all in D&C [that scene as he looks back at her, perhaps for the last time… it nearly was theirs in Beneath the Surface… UST that could set tinder aglow in The Light. ‘It’s Carter…’ to Maybourne, in the one glimmer of light in S5… ‘Sir… please’ in The Abyss… her desperation and grief in Paradise Lost… his sadness over the spud… the engagement ring scene… ‘Always’…

Just some of my favorite Sam and Jack moments. Ample proof, I think, that what they feel for each other is deep and true. OF COURSE THEY’RE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ASK YOU: COULD YOU RESIST HIM?????!!!!!
                    KEEP THE FAITH, SHIPPERS. And when there isn’t onscreen action there’s always a good healthy dose of Sally Reeve…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                      Ok, I'm trying not to sqeeeeee too much, but I can't help myself. As I was lurking in the RDA Thunk thread for educational purposes only (right ), I stared...stumbled....upon a picture someone posted from the new issue of the Stargate magazine. After tearing my eyes away from the gorgeous picture of RDA, I was reading the article when my heart skipped a beat at the following quote:

S9 "Beach Head"
                      Spoiler:

Brad Wright speaking of RDA..."His character is very much alive off-screen. I wrote a scene in Beach Head where on the other end of the phone he plays a joke on General Landry."

BEACH HEAD??? That's the episode that Sam returns!! I'm soooo hoping that the joke is General Landry calls Sam for help and Jack answers the phone!! What?? It could happen in my dreams. Well, I hope there is some Sam and Jack ship in the ep even if it is over the phone!!

I hope you're right, Token! I'll keep my fingers (and eyes and toes and ankles and legs) crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                        Hey Shippers! WE KNOW THEY ARE TOGETHER. HERE ARE THE REASONS WHY…

Sparks flying in CofG: red hot karma from day one!…
                        That cheesy grin at seeing Carter in the blue gown in Emancipation…
                        her strop at his fooling around with Kynthia…
                        that most definite kiss on the neck as he wrestles her off in Broca Divide… Solitudes and her struggle to keep him alive [sighs dreamily…]…
                        the embrace in Fire and Water…
                        it all comes clear to her in 100 Days…
                        her fight to bring him home in Tangent…
                        he admits all in D&C [that scene as he looks back at her, perhaps for the last time…
                        it nearly was theirs in Beneath the Surface…
                        UST that could set tinder aglow in The Light.
                        ‘It’s Carter…’ to Maybourne, in the one glimmer of light in S5…
                        ‘Sir… please’ in The Abyss…
                        her desperation and grief in Paradise Lost…
                        his sadness over the spud…
                        the engagement ring scene…
                        ‘Always’…

Just some of my favorite Sam and Jack moments. Ample proof, I think, that what they feel for each other is deep and true. OF COURSE THEY’RE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ASK YOU: COULD YOU RESIST HIM?????!!!!!
                        KEEP THE FAITH, SHIPPERS. And when there isn’t onscreen action there’s always a good healthy dose of Sally Reeve…
                        Hi, Katkin! I'm new since you were here, but I like the way you think! Welcome back! You've mentioned some of my favorite moments too. I'd like to add a few more:

WoO, especially at the end when he's grinning that lecherous grin at her and she (not knowing what happened in the time loops) eyes him suspiciously.....
                        the elevator scene in "Chimera" (they're both so obviously frustrated!)
                        the scene in "Upgrades" where their enhanced armbands quit working and she's trapped behind the force field.....
                        the hug in "Heroes 2".....
                        the Latin he says to her in "Lost City 2," and her lost look when she touches the glass where he's frozen.....

Comment

this is part of a post by ss that i've c/ped over from 'sam's a great character' thread. (post #9571)

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                          IMOHO it seems to smack of Chimera - and I don't mean the romance part - I mean the fact they smashed an "A" story line involving Daniel/Sarah with a poor "B" arc (Sam/Pete), all in one hour where D/S should have been the whole show with a *minor* B plot interwoven and where Sam/Pete could have been sprinkled here and there in other eps instead of railroaded into 5 mintues of one show. Hmmm.... okay maybe that's not a good comparison, because here, everything that they tried to squish into one ep deserved to be the "A" arc in its own ep.....
                          while this makes total sense (especially from a writing pov), i'd have suffered even MORE if we'd have had to see more sam/pete romance scenes in MORE eps!

soooooo , i'm glad all the heartbreakingness was squashed into one 'ill never watch this ep again, even under extreme torture' ep.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                            Hi, Katkin! I'm new since you were here, but I like the way you think! Welcome back! You've mentioned some of my favorite moments too. I'd like to add a few more:

WoO, especially at the end when he's grinning that lecherous grin at her and she (not knowing what happened in the time loops) eyes him suspiciously.....
                            the elevator scene in "Chimera" (they're both so obviously frustrated!)
                            the scene in "Upgrades" where their enhanced armbands quit working and she's trapped behind the force field.....
                            the hug in "Heroes 2".....
                            the Latin he says to her in "Lost City 2," and her lost look when she touches the glass where he's frozen.....
                            Hey there! Thank you kindly! It’s great to find new S/J shippers on my almost-return. I was hoping there might be some response with shippers adding their favorite moments to prove why Sam and Jack are together so hopefully you are just the first! Those are great scenes you‘ve mentioned: I composed my post after two glasses of Chardonnay so my brain cells are sloshing about a bit I have to admit: take a merit mark for reminding me of them, especially the scenes from Heroes and Lost City. Keep rooting for Sam and Jack!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Token

S9 "Beach Head"
                              Spoiler:

you never know... and hope is our guiding light!

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Ooh, I like the sound of the Jack at the end of the phone thing... now let's just hope they use the same technique and let Sam pick up the phone in her lab to find Jack at the other end!

Thanks for making me feel better over Joe's comments, everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X