This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by florence
    Oma, thanks for making it less confusing I thought it was obvious for all the shippers where
    Spoiler:
    and more important with whom she's spending her free time

ETA : Seriously, I'm just happy that someone seems not to have forgotten
    Spoiler:
    Cassie
    Sue Kay I completly agree with you, I think the Spoiler, is so, so, so, so good... that they don't want to spoil us

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

hey everyone..
      i'm so excited about these new spoilers on that german website.. i'm glad they're thinking about cassie finally.. i hope we get to see her.. i wonder if they could get the actress back, that would be good.. and they're gonna revisit the charlie/ re'tu thing again which is also looks good..
      no pics of sam yet though.. wonder what her hair's like this year.. i liked it last year...
      anyway enough rambling..ship in season 9 woooo!
      sigpic
      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        AND!

Spoiler:
        that poster asked joe if there would be comments made about hooking up, and joe answered there'd be no 'conversations'... that doesn't mean a little comment can't be given here or there.

stretching? maybe, but joe 'does' word things carefully...

sally
        Spoiler:
        Plus, a Sam/Jack kiss in season nine, technically doesn't count as a conversation! Ha! Spontaneous kiss for the shippers!

Yaaaaay! There still is hope!

step through the gate of sam/jack shippiness!!!
        my rantings and ravings

Share the love!

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
          care to let me in?
          Needed to say a quick Hi to you and Rogue and all the Shippers.

As for Sam and
          Spoiler:
          Cassie - I like that idea. We have to remember that Jack is very close to Cassie too. So maybe he'll give some support and provide Cassie with a loving father figure.
          sigpic
          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENREN !

I wish all your shippy dreams come true !
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

BRENREN

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                Well after reading about Mr Mallozzi's vague comments...I have come to conclusion...

He's as confused as the rest of us!!!!

Have you noticed that the actors and producers have all been contradicting each other as of late??? They're doing it intentionally...I think they have something big planned...

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE REVIEWS!!!!!
                SueKay, I like the way you analize the whole vagueness of TPTB. But like Cathy, every day I am loosing hope in seeing any ship on film. Everything will be off screne just name dropping about Sam and Jack. Though in the minds of TPTB, they feel that they have given us the ship resolution with Threads and M2.

Comment

THERE IS STILL HOPE! do not lose faith in the ship!

step through the gate of sam/jack shippiness!!!
                  my rantings and ravings

Share the love!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                    Needed to say a quick Hi to you and Rogue and all the Shippers.

As for Sam and
                    Spoiler:
                    Cassie - I like that idea. We have to remember that Jack is very close to Cassie too. So maybe he'll give some support and provide Cassie with a loving father figure.
                    HI ZOSER!!

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee

BRENREN
                      I'm stealing this from gatebee cause I like it....Happy birthday Bren....
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Happy Birthday BrenRen!

I hope you like your presents

sigpic
                        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                          It's like Woodstock! Those were the days! I'm probably the only one around here who remembers Woodstock. Goes off grumbling. . . .
                          No, you're not the only one who's over 40! Not by a long shot!

Originally posted by majorsal
                          always proud of you, honey!

sally

Thanks! Now, who would like a nice, cool glass of Shipper Lemonade?

Comment

Happy Birthday Bren Ren!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hello everyone!
                              It has been a very, very long time since I have posted. I believe it was around the time when the spoilers for Affinity came out.
                              I needed to step away for a bit, RL was very cruddy at the time and the show I loved to watch that gave me some escape was also turning 'cruddy'(imo at that time).
                              This was my first adventure into online fandom, I was getting caught up in what the ptb were feeding us and it was adding undo stress in an already overstressed life.

Now, even though RDA will not be in S9 full time, they are still 'skirting' the issue. I don't understand why they don't come out and say they are together. I agree with those that feel the resolution has not been resolved. As much as I enjoy the tidbits and moments showing them moving towards each other, tptb gave a lame resolution.

Tbtb seem to love stirring the pot, they are just trying to keep the interest alive while the show is on 'downtime'. I really and truly hope that they give credit to the work that RDA and AT have done in creating the tension between these characters. There is no denying that when I look back at episodes those two actors played the characters with fantastic angst, unrequited love, and a connection. I don't know who has the signature that says something to the effect of "To real to ignore" I could not agree more. Sorry about the long post, I just wanted to put my two cents worth in.

I am sure most of you know already, but take any spoilers, articles, blogs or whatever with a grain of salt. I don't mean to sound preachy, just wary.
                              Keep on Shipping,
                              Chris

Comment

Happy Birthday BrenRen!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X