• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Watters87
    Just after reading Joe's Blog
    http://www.gateworld.net/blogs/jmallozzi/index.shtml
    Spoiler:
    On his recent entry he says there is going to be an episode entitled 'Grace under Pressure' written by Martin Gero. I don't know if it is a SG-1 or an Atlantis script but Joe says it should 'Sound Familiar' and it's intentional. It might be a Carter episode if it is a SG-1 episode and maybe have some Sam/Jack ship in it.
    i thought that too (and hope for).

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One Month to S9

And 1 month and 1 day until Harry Potter....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        and to me it's a lazy way to conclude a ship .
        ooh, that hit home. and we don't even need the rest of that sentence, or to know in what context it's being used... it fits around a lot of it.

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi Gals,
          Just got home after a looonnnggg day. I didn't have time to "dwell" on Joe's latest remark that got me cranked up this a.m.

I have read through everyone's comments. You all make lots of sense. I think there is some hope of something shippy. But, I am no longer reading Joe's thread or blog. If someone posts that's OK but I won't go looking myself. I believe that TPTB will give us something although how much is anybody's guess. Season 8
          Spoiler:
          Quite frankly, I was surprised at how much ship there was in Threads and the Moebius sequels.
          I believe that because the writers are men, they think differently about romance. And, thus, they may really think they are giving alot of ship. Ha!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue

Sam: Geez Jack, it was only a kiss. Whats going to happen when we actually ....
            Love it! Love it! Love it!

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

One Month to S9

Yes....I was just thinking that the issue of the new Harry Potter book would slow my demand for fanfic for a week or so!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
              Love it! Love it! Love it!

Yes....I was just thinking that the issue of the new Harry Potter book would slow my demand for fanfic for a week or so!
              not to get too off topic, but i also await the new hp book...but that's beside the point...*chanting* season nine...season nine...season nine! haha...also a little joke for those of you who have seen the gateworld behind the scenes tapes of gatecan 2004...haha...gary jones rocks my world...and that caption just made my day...wonderful...it's a good thing my friends enjoy the ship...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! *sniff sniff* bye, rda!! hello, ben browder! that makes me so sad...

crazed shippiness

step through the gate of sam/jack shippiness!!!
              my rantings and ravings

Share the love!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                So sorry you're sick, and doubly sorry that you have to return to work before you're well! I thought America was the only place where they expected you to come to work when you're sick. I thought Europe was more progressive.
                Thanks everyone who supported me with green jello or 'get weel soon' posts. You guys made me feel better !
                Yes, I'm back at work, not feeling a lot better : I don't have fever anymore but my throat is still sore and I'm still coughing... It will be a loooong day
                I probably could have stayed at home a bit longer but I have work to do so here I am...

Rogue, gatebee, your captions to the pic I've posted were excellent !
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

One Month to S9

And less than 1 month until my birthday...
                  Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Just a NOT-SO-GENTLE reminder for everyone to send in their Blue Jello submissions!!! Here are the instructions in case you've misplaced them: http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/bluejelloweek.pdf

...and email me and let me know that you have! Just send me a quick note... it'll only take a few seconds. Really. Hey! I'll even write the note for you...just copy and paste and type your screen name!

Ready? Here it is!

Mary Beth...just wanted to shoot you this quick note to let you know that I participated in Blue Jello Week!

Signed ..... of the GW Forum

Now send that message to me: [email protected]

See? Simple! NOW DO IT!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hey, I'm new here (I have no idea why I've never posted here before cos I've been a Sam-JAck shipper since the first episode of Stargate).
                      Figured I'd post now cos I 'd be revisin' for history exam otherwise, and what better way to procrastinate than to talk about Sam and Jack.

I seem to have become ship obsessed. Even the Sam posters and Jack posters in my room are next to each other. Hehehe.

Shéyna
                      Shéyna

Sheyna-isms: Like normal words, but better!

Pop into my myspace profile and leave me a message! If you wanna add me, message me letting me know your from gateworld first!!!www.myspace.com/sheyna_lou

XxX

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

if he is not coming back , it will be the worst ending sci-fi show ever regarding ship and action together because RDA was the soul of the show aand not having him for a proper ending will be extremely bad for Merchandising I think

Caty
                        That is so well said!

Having just read his recent posts, I really do think Joe is heartless. He said that he'd say to RDA fans that "you'll love the new guy". Damn it, I know we haven't seen Mitchell in action yet, but no character could EVER replace Jack O'Neill. Never ever!

And then he goes and says that he's sure shippers felt they got a "decisive victory" at the end of season 8 -- that TPTB wrapped up loose ends because of Rick's departure. Well, here's news: the ship wasn't resolved!

Of course, I have utter respect for Joe and appreciate him for answering questions. But I do feel now that TPTB think the fans want romance for the sake of romance (hence the AU kiss in Moebius)... when what we really want is a final OUR-Sam-and-Jack-togetherness!! How hard can it be?

Thanks for your welcomes, btw!

Comment

Ok.....it's a little OT.....but I thought you'd want to see this. I just found what I think is the first published photo of TPTB's new ship, and it's what we expected:

I found it on one of the German sites. The link is off this thread:
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...89#post4303089

Originally posted by Silver
                          He (JM) said that he'd say to RDA fans that "you'll love the new guy". Damn it, I know we haven't seen Mitchell in action yet, but no character could EVER replace Jack O'Neill. Never ever!

And then he goes and says that he's sure shippers felt they got a "decisive victory" at the end of season 8 -- that TPTB wrapped up loose ends because of Rick's departure. Well, here's news: the ship wasn't resolved!

Of course, I have utter respect for Joe and appreciate him for answering questions. But I do feel now that TPTB think the fans want romance for the sake of romance (hence the AU kiss in Moebius)... when what we really want is a final OUR-Sam-and-Jack-togetherness!! How hard can it be?
                          You are so right, Silver!

They can show kisses all day, but if it's AU, alien-influenced or anything except OUR Sam & Jack, it's NOT REALLY OUR SHIP!!!!! What we want (and what the characters deserve) is a real resolution for OUR Sam & Jack.

It's not so hard (see my sig below)!!!
                          Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 16 June 2005, 05:23 AM.

Comment

How about resolving the old ship?

one of Mala's 'it-says-it-all' pics
                            sigpic
                            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                              How about resolving the old ship?

one of Mala's 'it-says-it-all' pics
                              That would be my choice!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver

And then he goes and says that he's sure shippers felt they got a "decisive victory" at the end of season 8.
                                !!! I'm going to have to get caught up.

sigpic
                                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Working...
                                X