This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Anubis
    (((( florence))) I'm sorry you don't feel good florence If it can be a comfort I don't feel very well myself and I have to study for my exames
    Thanks for your support _Anubis
    This place really helps me to feel better... well, this place and the Shep Thunk thread too but that's another story
    Good luck for your exams ! Just remember that after exams, it will be... holidays !
    And what comes in exactly one month ? ... New season of SG1 and SGA !
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
      Yes I'm in France and it's 4:45 PM here. But I'm not at work since I'm on sick leave (I go back to work tomorrow though, even if I don't feel a lot better )
      sorry to hear that you are not feeling that great. Hope this cheers you up a bit
      pic fr stargate1971 ....too big
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1/89dfc8bc.jpg
      Sam: Jack, Florence is not feeling that great. She is off work today.
      Jack: Maybe if we kiss, it will make her feel better.
      pic fr stargate1971 .... drats too big as well
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1/4a14df49.jpg

Comment

(((((gatebee)))))

Thanks ! It really makes me feel better

"Come on Jack, I know you're not ill, it's just an excuse for me to kiss you"
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

(((((gatebee)))))

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...SamJack/18.jpg
          or

Sam: Geez Jack, it was only a kiss. Whats going to happen when we actually ....

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER FLORENCE!
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
            hehehe I remember that. Those were the days ahh I miss RDA. You really get the impression that he's gone especially since New Order (season 8).

To Twiggy: thanks for joining our forum We hope you like it there. Others are welcome to join too !!

*tear* Yeah we will all MISS RDA! But I have hope that TPTB will make this THE SEASON that Sam and Jack finally HOOK UP! Lets hope and wish and PRAY!

Comment

Just after reading Joe's Blog
              http://www.gateworld.net/blogs/jmallozzi/index.shtml
              Spoiler:
              On his recent entry he says there is going to be an episode entitled 'Grace under Pressure' written by Martin Gero. I don't know if it is a SG-1 or an Atlantis script but Joe says it should 'Sound Familiar' and it's intentional. It might be a Carter episode if it is a SG-1 episode and maybe have some Sam/Jack ship in it.

Comment

Good Vibes to Florence to feel better and to Anubis with exams!!

Thanks, Watters87, for the heads up about Joe's blog.

Grace Under Pressure? Mmmmm!? Season 9 speculation
                Spoiler:
                This has to be related to Season 7 Grace?! Is Sam gonna bump her head again and dream she's kissing Jack? I gotta/wanna (choose one) believe that this may give us some shippy scenes?
                Back to work!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                  [COLOR=Magenta]

Grace Under Pressure? Mmmmm!? Season 9 speculation
                  Spoiler:
                  This has to be related to Season 7 Grace?! Is Sam gonna bump her head again and dream she's kissing Jack? I gotta/wanna (choose one) believe that this may give us some shippy scenes?
                  Back to work!
                  Grace Under Pressure... Hmmm... I AM under a lot of pressure at work this week... Get it? My login name is Grace... I am under pressure at work... JUST KIDDING

Anyway, just dropping in to say HELLO. Haven't been posting for a while.. RL is busy... under so much pressure

To relief some of the pressure, I walked into a meeting this morning and greeted everyone with "Good morning, campers." People laughed, but still looked confused. No one had any idea what I was referring to, which made me laugh even more...
                  Last edited by Grace O'Neill; 15 June 2005, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                    Spoiler:
                    On his recent entry he says there is going to be an episode entitled 'Grace under Pressure' written by Martin Gero. I don't know if it is a SG-1 or an Atlantis script but Joe says it should 'Sound Familiar' and it's intentional. It might be a Carter episode if it is a SG-1 episode and maybe have some Sam/Jack ship in it.
                    We can only hope.......again and still...hope never dies and neither does our conviction that these two belong together forever!!!!!!
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

(((((gatebee)))))

Originally posted by Rogue
                      or

Sam: Geez Jack, it was only a kiss. Whats going to happen when we actually ....

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER FLORENCE!
                      LOL you two....either way....wonderful picture!!!!!!
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Spoiler:
                        WHOO HOO! Can't wait!!!!

Comment

I wish I could stay and read, but that will have to wait until I get home from work. I just wanted to pop in for a moment to post something I thought you would enjoy seeing. My ISP had this on their web page earlier this week:

Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 16 June 2005, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:

Hello shippers

I'm only passing through but ....

....That's sounds a little bit PROMISING as long as it
                            Spoiler:
                            involves Sam , Jack and Grace ( the little one whoever she was ) .I wonder if it is Grace who is under pressure or Sam and Jack !!! May be Grace will turn up again to help Sam but this time she may be real instead of in her head ....and may be under pressure to get Sam and Jack married or get them closer together specially if distance matters .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              Hello shippers

Spoiler:
                              involves Sam , Jack and Grace ( the little one whoever she was ) .I wonder if it is Grace who is under pressure or Sam and Jack !!! May be Grace will turn up again to help Sam but this time she may be real instead of in her head ....and may be under pressure to get Sam and Jack married or get them closer together specially if distance matters .

Caty
                              Sounds GREAT!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                Hello shippers

Spoiler:

Caty
                                Hi Caty
                                You know, I may have my rose-colored glasses but even with them, it looks like a little too much to expect from these kind of spoilers
                                Everyone does as he/she wants but as far as I'm concerned, I won't get my hopes too high for this S9 before I'll have a look at the first episodes

Comment

Working...
                                X